7

Update! 💖
67 in Jikook! 💖
Vote goal 45!

"Please take care. And have fun with Appa. I'm just a call away if he misses me or anything." Jimin said to Yoongi as he hugged Jih hard.
"See you soon, dad!" Jih hugged him and smiled sweetly. Yoongi smiled softly as he saw the two hugging. He had missed out on this.

Jimin stood up and Yoongi pulled him in for a hug. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and inhaled. He had loved Yoongi so much, but he knew it was the most toxic relationship in the world. Love wasn't enough, there was no respect for the other's efforts and it was one sided.

Yoongi slowly pulled away from him and their eyes locked. Jimin looked away as he felt his heart ache as looked into those very familiar eyes. But they belonged to a stranger. They were great when they dated, but their marriage wasn't meant to be. It didn't stand a chance with how Yoongi changed for the worse. And with Jih, Jimin had had enough. He wasn't putting his baby through this. He was willing to live alone, but never raise him in a house like that just to give him an illusion of a complete family.

"Bye, Yoongi." Jimin let go of him and pulled away.
"See you." Yoongi breathed out as he looked at him intently. Jimin looked away, he didn't want to fall for this again. He had given him way too many chances. Never worked out.

Jimin nodded and kissed Jih and finally walked off to his car. Yoongi picked Jih up as he saw him rubbing his eyes. He was very sleepy. He sat him in the car and fastened the seat belt and drove off to his apartment.

Jimin reached his apartment and well, it seemed quiet. He had gotten used to Jih staying with Yoongi but still, sometimes it worried him. His constant yelling and throwing things around had Jih scared to a point where he had nightmares all the time. He needed his dad but Jimin couldn't rip Yoongi off of his shared custodial and visitation rights. He had the right to visit his son and take him away for up to 10 days but beyond that he wasn't allowed since Jih had said he wanted to stay back with Jimin permanently.

Jimin rubbed his face as he felt stressed again. He just wanted Jih home. Without him, his mind wandered away more and more. He got up and went to shower. As he took his clothes off he looked away from the mirror. He had some faint marks on his body, he hated the way he looked.

As the hot water ran down his body, he let out a sigh. Everything seemed difficult to do, even breathing was a task. There were so many questions that Jih had, but he never asked because he knew his dad would be hurt. But Jimin understood. He saw his son feeling left out when everyone else had both their parents at school events, many times even Jimin couldn't make it in time for his performance. His son always wanted to go to amusement parks but seeing the other families there hurt him. He was a baby, but he understood much more than other kids his age. He had seen a lot in his life, in just those two years of him 'having a full family', he had suffered enough. He was scarred.

Jimin felt himself tear up. He had no one to be with. No one to cry to, he was afraid of growing old alone. He wondered if Jih would even care about him once he grew up. But he didn't have it in him to trust anyone else anymore.

He closed his eyes as the water soothed him. Just as he began to relax, his mind filled with thoughts of Jungkook. His big eyes, the veins on his arm, his pink lips, beautiful smile and dark hair falling onto his forehead. Jimin bit his lip as the images began to completely block any other thought.

Jungkook always smelled so good. Like he always had aftershave on or something, it was strong yet never over powering. His breath was always so minty, his small mole visible every time he bit his lower lip.

Jimin felt his breathing getting faster as he began to feel a certain heat in his lower half. His mind went on to think dirtier thoughts, wondering what his body must look like. He was so toned, and his thighs. Jimin had taken so many sneaky glances at his thighs. They seemed like the kind that one could just...

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang and his eyes opened up. He was still panting and he gulped at his inappropriate thoughts. How was this even possible? He had worked around so many handsome men and never felt a thing. He hadn't felt this desire for a long time. For about 6 years actually.

Jimin breathed in and turned the water off as he walked out and answers the call.
"Hey, Jimin. Jih was asking if you wanted to go for lunch tomorrow. He enjoyed tonight.." Yoongi said softly as he stroked his son's hair who had been asleep since the time the sat in the car.
"I have work tomorrow. How about Sunday? Then I'll take him home directly." Jimin said causally.
"Sure. Goodnight, baby." Yoongi said and hung up. Jimin was caught off guard. Habit maybe, he thought. And called it a night.

As he lay down, he knew he had to stop thinking about Jungkook. Yoongi was probably right, besides after all those scars, nobody would want him.

Jimin sobbed as he thought of the night he got the scar on his back. One of many.

"Yoongi stop!" Jimin tried pushing him away.
"You're a fucking ungrateful bitch!" Yoongi yelled at him.
"Stop! I forgot where I kept it! I'm sure I'll find it!" Jimin looked around for the money Yoongi had given him but he had kept it somewhere when their one and a half year old Jih had started crying.

"See? I found it. " Jimin sighed and gulped. He was so scared of him.
Yoongi huffed and began walking away to Jih's room to check on him.
"It's becoming an everyday thing."  Jimin wiped his tears.
"What is?" Yoongi turned around with his fist clenched.
"Your yelling! If you didn't want this marriage and child why did you!" Jimin said bitterly.
"I didn't know you're so fucking stupid! Can't do one thing well." Yoongi taunted.
"It is not about me! You're just a horrible human being and you're a fucking cheater." Jimin spat and tried walking away.

"Don't you fucking dare! Who's going to want to be with you! Look at yourself! " Yoongi pushed him against a wall that had a small nail sticking out and pierced his back. Jimin whined in pain as Yoongi pinned him against it.
"Nobody besides me will ever want you. So take what you can get..." Yoongi said darkly as he grabbed his neck.
"Appa.." they both looked at the door and saw Jih looking terrified.
"Go to your room!" Yoongi yelled so loudly at Jih that he looked almost dazed. He quickly ran off to him room and Jimin's heart ached.
"Don't tell at him!" Jimin shouted taking Yoongi aback. He pushed him and went off to Jih as his back bled. Yoongi threw things around in anger but Jimin had taken enough of this bullshit.

He entered Jih's room and saw that he was siting in a corner and shivering.
"Baby.." Jimin picked him up. Jih cried in his neck and held him.
"Dad go.. not stay appa" he mumbled to Jimin.

Jimin made soothing circles on his back. Maybe it was time for them to go.