12

Update! 💖💖💖
Jikook ahead 💖
Vote goal 110!! 😭💖

"No!" They both ran towards the shattered cabinet in which Jih lay. His face looked purple and his eyes shut.

Jimin and Yoongi pulled him out, Jimin got some cuts on his wrists as he pulled him out and Yoongi got cuts near his elbow.
"Jih!" Jimin cradled him.
"Wake up, Jih!" Yoongi rubbed his hand between his palms.
"D--da-" Jih's voice broke. Jimin suddenly felt his shirt getting warm, he looked down to see Jih was bleeding out.

"Yoongi! He's bleeding!" Jimin screamed as his son's face looked more pale. Yoongi ran and grabbed the car keys Jimin had kept near the couch. Jimin picked him up, his tears falling on his tiny chest, his now white T-shirt had turned red near the neck.
"Keep talking to us.." Jimin shook him and said in a panicked tone as they ran out in the rain. Jih's lips had turned a shade of blue and his eyes were barely open.

Yoongi unlocked the doors and Jimin threw the cake and flowers out of the front seat as he sat in.
"Don't fall asleep, Jih!" Yoongi shook Jih's leg as Jimin stroked his face and cried and put some pressure on his wounds.
"Jihyung-ah!" Yoongi's tears fell as he drove as fast as he could. The streets were empty as it rained heavily, the visibility wasn't too great.

"Yoongi please drive faster, please!" Jimin sobbed. They both didn't care about their hands that were bleeding too.
"Jih! Let us sing our ABCs.." Jimin shook him as he saw Jih going unconscious.
"A...B.." Jih was barely audible. Yoongi drove faster and faster and they reached. He got down the car and pulled Jih from Jimin and ran in. Jimin followed.

"Oh my god!" A nurse yelled seeing their bloody clothes and the lifeless looking child.
"Please.. " Jimin cried and she took Jih from Yoongi and rushed with him and lay him down on a bed. In a few seconds Jih was surrounded by a team of doctors. They pushed Yoongi and Jimin away.
"I'm not getting a pulse!" Yelled a doctor, the machine letting out a long beep and displaying a flat line and he started doing compressions on his tiny chest as one of the doctors worked frantically on stopping the bleeding from his head and neck. He had bled out too much.

They ran and got blood, as one nurse put an oxygen mask over his small nose and mouth.
"Jihyung..." Jimin cried. They both folding their hands in desperate prayer.
"Please no.." Yoongi sobbed hard.

"We've got him..." The doctor sighed as the monitor showed a heartbeat again. The doctors sighed, and looked down at the small baby. Jimin and Yoongi sat opposite each other in the waiting room. Their heads hung low and they cried. Their clothes had turned brown from all the blood. Their hands had been tended to by a nurse, but it was nothing compared to Jih's injury.

"Is he okay?" Jimin got up and asked the doctor, his eyes were now swollen and red. The same was for Yoongi.
"He's fine. A little trooper. We're shifting him to another room, you can fill out the details and go see him then. " The doctor smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you so much.. " Yoongi shook his hand as Jimin closed his eyes and heaved a sigh of relief.

The doctor smiled and left. Jimin sat next to Jih in one of the rooms. Jih's stitches were still so raw, his face a bit swollen and puffy. Jimin cried holding his tiny hand.
"I'm done with the forms and everything." Yoongi walked in and sat next to Jimin and held his hand. Jimin was only focused on Jih.

"Let's just stop.." Jimin said in a monotone, still holding Jih's hand.
"Jimin.." Yoongi cupped his face and kissed him. Jimin didn't kiss him back and pulled away.
"We could have lost him.." Jimin wiped his tears and shook his head.
"Jimin I know and I... I'll change." Yoongi begged as he kneeled down in front of him. Jimin knew, it was going to be the same story again. He loved Yoongi but he loved Jih more.

"I want a divorce.." Jimin said and Yoongi knew. This time,there was nothing he could do to stop him.

___________________________________

"Wake up, silly!" Jimin pecked Jih's cheeks.
"Mm. Just 10 more minutes. " Jih pouted and hugged him. Jimin shook his head and sighed. Soon they got ready for work and school.
"I have dance practice till 4, then I get to see Ironman!" Jih beamed and jumped around as Jimin combed his hair.
"Yes!" Jimin smiled and pinched his cheeks.

Jimin wore a light pink shirt and blue jeans as he left for work. It was a long hectic day, but as evening neared, he couldn't contain his excitement about seeing Jungkook.  He bit his lip as he picked his bags up.
"You don't miss me anymore." Said a voice as Jimin was leaving. Jimin turned around and chuckled.
"It's not like that, Taemin." He laughed. They worked together and Taemin was a choreographer.
"You don't.." Taemin sulked.
"I do! Meet me for coffee tomorrow! Jih misses you too!" Jimin hugged him and Taemin smiled.
"Alright. Tomorrow then!" He winked at him. And Jimin ran off.

Jih didn't stop talking about Jungkook for a second. From the time he was picked up from school till the second they entered the house. It was all about Ironman. Jimin had never seen him be this fond of someone, but it made him so happy.

"Where is he?" Jih pouted as he sat there cupping his face.
"I don--" Just as Jimin talked the bell rang and Jih ran at the speed of lightning.
"Ironman!" He opened the door and jumped up.
"Jih!" Jungkook beamed and picked him up.

"Hey.." Jimin said biting his lip and closing the door.
"Hey.." Jungkook smiled at him. He had been craving this after the long shitty day he had.

He sat down, Jih ran in to get his books and Jimin walked in.
"All okay?" Jimin asked seeing his swollen eyes.
"Yeah. I just had a long day." Jungkook lied, sighed and rubbed his face.
"You could have rested." Jimin smiled and gave him a glass of water.
"No.. I was looking forward to seeing you guys. " Jungkook said in a monotone but Jimin was taken aback.

Jih ran in and instantly, Jungkook beamed.
"Didn't you get your test back?" He asked softly as Jih sat on his lap.
"I got 10." Jih pouted.
"10?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.
"We've got to work hard.." he tried then he burst out laughing.
Jih laughed too, hugged him and Jimin shook his head.

"You're supposed to be mad at him!" Jimin wiped his tears of laughter.
"No, I know. It's just the way he said it. How could I ever be mad at this little munchkin?" Jungkook tickled Jih.
"Hey da-- Ironman. Will you play video games with me again?" Jih rested against his chest.
"Jih he may have some wo--"
"Only if you study hard today and solve these 20 problems right." Jungkook pinched his nose.

"Deal!" Jih sat up and beamed, he started solving the problems one by one. His tiny tongue sticking out and eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated. Jungkook laughed silently and clicked pics of him.
"He's gonna get them... And then you'll be in trouble." Jimin whispered to Jungkook.

"Hey, even if he gets them all wrong. I'm staying. " He said gazing into his big brown eyes. Jimin smiled, and looked down at his lips but Jungkook looked away at Jih who was struggling with one of the problems.

"Done!" Jih sighed as if he had just been made to work for 12 hours straight.
"Well, not bad." Jungkook arched and eyebrow at him. He had gotten 17 out of 20, right. Jungkook corrected the wrong ones and Jih looked down sadly.
"Let's go play?" Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" Jih was in disbelief.
"Really!" Jungkook picked him up and they ran to the living room. And Jimin walked out at looked at them, completely smitten.

Jungkook and Jih looked so perfect as they laughed around. Just like family. He was the perfect man. Even if this wasn't right.

Jimin was falling hard for him.

Author's note!

Next up-
More jikook. This chapter was more from Jimin's pov. The next will be a little from Jungkook's pov.

What do you think will happen next?

Should I have an update schedule?

THANK YOU FOR 25K PLUS READS AND 3K VOTES. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Don't forget to vote! 💖