49

Update 🦉
Vote goal 700! ♥️

Jungkook stood completely still as he processed the words that were said to him. Everything became distorted as he heard his father yell at the doctor who tried to explain the situation to him. Jungkook looked around as he began feeling dizzy, his entire world had crashed. The person he loved the most in this world was dying and he could not accept it.

Jungkook ran out of the place and out in the open. His breathing rate increased rapidly. This is had to be a nightmare! This couldn't be real! He tried closing his eyes tightly and then opening them. He tried to wake up, but this was the reality. Jungkook's heart began racing and he looked around helplessly.

His eyes then lay on his mother who was hugging his father and crying. Jungkook was furious at them, he didn't know why but he just was.
"How could you not tell me?" Jungkook screamed at them.
"Jungkook.."
"Why?!" Jungkook yelled louder and his mother winced. His father stood lifeless, his face void of any expression.

"Jungkook I didn't know about this.." she tried.
"But you knew she was ill! You knew! Don't lie to me!" Jungkook said through gritted teeth, fighting back tears of pain and helplessness.
"Jungkook she made me promise. She didn't want you to.."
"I don't care what she thought and made you do! She is like that! She always puts me first and you.. You never did. And now... I'm losing her, if I knew she was ill I'd spend more time with her. I'd make her meet Jimin. I'd do everything she wanted.. If only... If only I knew that she was dying.. " Jungkook's voice broke. His mother sobbed and tried to hold his hands but he backed away.

Jungkook huffed and walked back inside the hospital and sat on a seat outside the room his grandmother was admitted in. He cupped his head and then looked up, his legs shaking and hands shivering. Jungkook pulled his phone out and called Taehyung.

Taehyung was lying down next to Hoseok who was fast asleep. He was in a deep thought. He was thinking about their wedding and what the future held. If he actually had it in him to move on from Hoseok's mistake. He was taken aback when he heard his phone buzz.

Taehyung looked at the time, it was awfully late. He picked up the call and whispered.
"Kook! Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked and heard Jungkook sob. He sat up immediately and asked him what happened.
"Hyung... I'm at the Seoul Hospital..grandma.. " he tried and Taehyung's heart sank.
"I'll be there." Taehyung said and Hoseok woke up.

"What happened, Tae?" Hoseok mumbled.
"Grandma.. Something happened." Taehyung said wearing his shirt. Hoseok jolted awake and got out of bed immediately. The two of them rushed to the car and drove off.

Meanwhile, Jimin waited for a text from Jungkook. Had he not told his family yet? Jimin was getting nervous. He stroked Jih's face who was fast asleep. Jimin smiled looking at his spiderman ring. And he fell asleep hugging his son.

Jimin woke up around 5am and couldn't help it, he had to ask Jungkook now. He picked his phone up and texted him.
"Baby, is everything okay?" Jimin texted him, his eyes hopeful of getting positive answers. But he was getting bad vibes for some reason.

Jungkook looked down at his phone when it buzzed. His heart broke seeing Jimin's text, he gulped and called him up.

"Hello?" Jimin said sweetly.
"Jimin.." Jungkook tried. And that was enough for Jimin to know that he wasn't okay.
"What happened?" Jimin asked worried and Jungkook sighed.
"Jungkook.." Jimin tried again and Jungkook spoke up.
"Grandma.. She's.. She's not.." Jungkook could barely accept this. Jimin placed his hand over his chest as he felt a heaviness in his chest.

"I'm going to be there. Don't worry." Jimin didn't care about anything now, Jungkook could barely say anything. He felt numb.

Jimin sat up and got dressed in casuals.
"Jih.." Jimin said softly and Jihyung hummed.
"Baby. I've gotta go somewhere.." Jimin said and jih woke up.
"Why?!"
"Ironman's grandma isn't well." Jimin explained.
"Then let's go!" Jih said quickly and picked his ironman robot up. Jimin smiled and carried him to the car and drove off.