35

🌚

Jungkook couldn't wait to see Jimin and Jih again. He was so eager to meet them and time felt like it couldn't go any slower.  He spent time with his grandmother and they talked about her youth.

She chuckled softly at how much in love Jungkook was with Jimin. All he could do was talk abut him and then about Jih. He wanted them so badly.

"When will you tell Jihyung?" she asked him softly and Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't exactly know how to go about the situation and so he was honest about it to her.
"I don't know. Makes me a bit nervous." he said timidly.
"Don't be. I know he loves you, just take things slow with him. And.." she paused and Jungkook looked up.
"Try not to get caught by him.. Keep your hands off of your precious boyfriend" Jungkook's heart fluttered and his face turned pink as he blushed and his grandmother smirked.

"YOU ARE BEING INNAPROPRIATE" he said in a panicked tone.
"Well, I am your grandmother, I need to be honest." she teased him and Jungkook nodded as he fanned his face.

The day passed by fairly quickly later and he showered and wore a light blue shirt, blue jeans and white shoes as he left for Jimin's place. His heart was beating fast as he walked to his car, a skip in his step and a smile on his face. He hugged his grandmother on his way out as she struggled with watching YouTube videos.

As he walked out, he bumped into his mother. He would usually just ignore her or roll his eyes at her but this time, he smiled at her sweetly as he waved goodbye to her. She was speechless, she missed this beautiful smile of his. He stroked his cheek and he ran off.

Jungkook's grandma smiled fondly at his changed behaviour. She was more relived than anything else.
"Eomma?" she heard Jungkook's mother speak up.
"Yes, dear?" she smiled.
"Where is he going?" his mother asked curiously and Jungkook's grandmother wasn't sure what to say. She deserved the honesty but it was Jungkook's decision about when he wanted to tell his parents.

"Probably Taehyungie.." she finally managed to say after a small mental debate.
_______________________________________

Jungkook reached the building and rang the bell. He heard tiny footsteps and Jih jumped up. He missed this.

"IRONMAN! DO YOU KNOW?? I GOT 7/10 ON A SURPRISE MATH TEST!" Jih beamed proudly and Jungkook smiled back with appreciation and love.
"That's my boy!" he ruffled his hair and Jih hugged him.
"I missed you this much!" Jih said extending his arms to the fullest and Jungkook chuckled.
"That is a lot! I missed you more actually!" Jungkook pinched his cheek and tickled him. Jih laughed, his smile and laugh was so cute that it made Jungkook smile brighter.

Jimin looked at the two and his heart felt complete. He felt safe and this felt like the right thing. They looked like a family, he didn't want to interrupt but he was missing Jungkook so much all day. He needed him.

"Hey.." Jungkook saw Jimin walk up to them. Jungkook bit his lip seeing his damp hair, loose t-shirt and black tracks. Even in his simplest clothes, he looked irresistible.
"Dad! I told ironman about my math test!" Jih smiled and Jimin kissed his cheek.
"Why don't you show him the test paper?" Jimin smiled and Jih nodded and Jungkook put him down. As Jih ran off to his room, Jimin bit his lip and stared at Jungkook's slightly exposed chest and then his lips.

"Hi.." Jimin whispered against his lips, wrapping his arms around his neck and Jungkook gulped.
"St-stop..." Jungkook said shyly and Jimin chuckled.
"I missed you.." Jimin looked up at him seductively, his sweet scent and breath sending Jungkook's body into a frenzy. He began getting hard and his face began heating up. Jimin smiled innocently even though he knew exactly what he was doing to him.