57 (end)

Update 🌚

Few months later

Jimin called Yoongi up to know what time he would be reaching for Jihyung's graduation ceremony. He was going to the second grade and was very excited. And guess what? He did very well on his math examination.

"I'll be there by 1. What time is everyone else reaching?" Yoongi asked.
"At 1. See you then!" Jimin smiled.
"See you!" Yoongi beamed.

Yoongi has been dating someone and has promised Jimin he'd introduce him at Jihyung's graduation. Jimin called Jungkook next.

Jungkook was getting dressed.
"Hi, baby." Jungkook answered the call.
"Hi. What time will you come?" Jimin said walking around the kitchen as he thought of what breakfast he should make for Jih.
"12?" Jungkook said.
"Okay. I love you." Jimin smiled.
"I love you more, baby." Jungkook said softly.

The couple had decided to get married in a few months while Hoseok and Taehyung got married 2 months ago. Hoseok was pregnant and he had to be careful. He had to take a lot of precautions because the risk of miscarriage for him was high but overall he and the baby were very healthy.

Jungkook got ready and went down to his parents room. They were already dressed in formals and were so excited, Jungkook chuckled seeing them look like this.

"Do I look okay?" his mother asked him and Jungkook hugged her and his father beamed.
"You look amazing." Jungkook said.

He then went to check on his grandma. She was on new medication but her cancer was very aggressive. The new medication only bought her a few more months but overall she wasn't suffering. She has his amazing aura to her, she made everyone cherish each other.

"Hi, beautiful. You look pretty." Jungkook hugged her.
"Of course I do. I'm Jeon Jia." she said smugly, strutted like a model and Jungkook laughed very hard at her cuteness.

The Jeon family was ready, Namjoon and Jin were going to pick Hoseok and Taehyung up and they were going to reach Jih's school too.

Jungkook left to pick Jimin and Jih up while his parents and grandma left for the school directly. Jungkook reached in no time and as soon as he rang the bell, he got his hug from Jih. Somethings had not changed at all.

"Hello, spiderman. How's the confidence?" Jungkook asked the tiny boy.
"It's okay. Now that you're here, I am really happy, ironman. " Jih hugged him. Jimin was looking beautiful in a white shirt and black trousers, and his hair had turned black too.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his fiance. Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek and Jih blushed.
"Oh God." Jih closed his eyes. And Jimin and Jungkook attacked him with kisses. The child just pouted as he could not fight the two adults.

They headed for his school and reached in a few minutes. Their families had reached before them. Jih got down from the car and ran straight to Jungkook's grandma.
"Super Grandma!" Jih ran to her and hugged her tightly. She was on a wheelchair, so she cupped his face and kissed his nose.
"My super grandson!" she laughed.

Jih then hugged Jungkook's parents. Calling them Ironmom and Irondad obviously. They hugged him and told him they had plenty of gifts for him at home. Jih jumped cutely and then Taehyung picked him up suddenly.

"Uncle Tae!" Jih hugged him hard and Hoseok kissed his cheek. Then Namjoon took him and Jin pulled his cheek. Namjoon was infact Jih's favourite but now he had so many uncles that he couldn't choose.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook, seeing everyone together was always so good.
"I love it like this." Jimin said and Jungkook hugged him.
"I know. Me too." Jungkook kissed the side of his head.