44

Update! 💜🦉
Vote goal 725!
WE ARE 1 IN JIKOOK 💜💜

:) hehe.

"What do you mean he's missing?!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"I'm going the other room to shower, get ready and just come with me." Jungkook said in a hurry and ran off to another room and Taehyung showered as well.

As he got dressed, as fast as he could, his hands kept shaking. He kept feeling like something had gone wrong. He quickly picked up his phone and called Hoseok. He kept his fingers crossed, his hands shaky and his breathing getting faster.
"Hi, you've reached Jung- soon to be Kim Hoseok. I can't take your call right now because I'm probably busy planning my wedding. Leave me a message!" said the happy voice, a small shy laugh at the end. Taehyung felt like his entire world come to a halt.

He ran out, still calling him but the message played over and over again. Jungkook walked out too and picked up Taehyung's car keys. He decided to drive and Taehyung sat next to him as he dialed his number again.
"Come on, Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled as he frantically tried to reach him.

Jungkook stopped the car and Taehyung looked up. He saw he was at Jin's house. Jungkook got down immediately and Taehyung followed even though he was puzzled.
"Hyung!" Jungkook hugged Jin and Taehyung hugged Namjoon. They came to know about how they had gone to Ilsan after Namjoon's father fell ill and hence they were both very busy, and had just returned a few hours ago. Hoseok's worried parents had returned too after they learned that their son had gone missing.

" Hoseok's car was last seen here and they he just got off and walked away. I...i wish we would have come back earlier but.." Jin said looking down. Jungkook sulked and hugged him. Namjoon pursed his lips and looked down as well. Taehyung comforted him and asked him about his father. And then comforted Hoseok's parents, his father just blank and his mother sobbing. She kept asking Taehyung if he knew what happened but they all were just silent.

Taehyung began telling Namjoon what had happened whereas Jungkook and Jin remained with Hoseok's parents.

"Taehyung! It was mistake! He... I admit it... It feels horrible but.. You both needed to talk things out. The fact that he told you-"
"Changes nothing, hyung! He cheated on me. I don't care about him." Taehyung said curtly.
"Tae--" before Namjoon could say something a police officer approached Hoseok's father.

"Sir?"
"Yes. Did you find him?" his father asked in a shaky voice.
"Sir. We can't trace your son, we've looked everywhere you have mentioned, for a more extensive search we need a few more hours to pass by till we can register this as a missing person's report. I'm sorry but for now there's not much we can do.." the police officer said sadly. Hoseok's mother began sobbing harder and his father looked defeated.

He just sat down on the stairs outside Jin's house, not knowing what to do. Jungkook looked at Taehyung helplessly. Taehyung already felt like his world was crashing down and his gut feeling got worse with every second that passed by 

"We'll go look for him till then. Don't worry." Jungkook knelt down in front of Hoseok's father who smiled sadly and stroked his hair with shaky hands.
"T--Thank you.." he said timidly. Taehyung's heart broke seeing them like this, they had always treated him like family.
"I'm going to look for him." Taehyung sighed and told Namjoon.
"Why? I thought you didn't care." Namjoon said.
"I am going because of Mr. And Mrs. Jung, they've been very good to me. They're family even if Hoseok isn't." Taehyung said but every fibre in his body hurt as he said these words. Namjoon sighed and walked to his car and was joined by jin, Jungkook drove off with Taehyung.

" Hyung, where do we look?" Jungkook asked in a timid voice. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt himself tear up, Hoseok's voice was echoing in his mind.
"I.. I don't know.." Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook drove around, but they couldn't think of anything.