42

Update 🦉🌚

:) Hehe.
THANK YOU FOR 2K FOLLOWERS! ♥️ ♥️

Jimin stuttered and gulped as he felt a chill run down his spine. Even after all these years, he feared Yoongi so much and right now he wasn't doing anything wrong but he couldn't help it.

Yoongi glared at the couple, his eyes beginning to darken, his gaze hateful and piercing, he could feel his body heat up as he felt an urge to beat the daylights out of Jungkook.

"Dad! Appa picked me up, you didn't tell him we were going." Jih pouted while he was in Jungkook's arms.
"I.." Jimin could barely talk and Jungkook wrapped his arm around his waist securely, Jimin exhaled and nodded. He knew he had to stop fearing his ex husband, he was simply moving on.

"You both smell like soap. I like the smell of soap." Jih said casually while playing around with Jungkook's earring.
"Me too." Jungkook laughed as he blushed slightly. Jimin was still nervous but he couldn't help smiling.
"Appa said he'll drop me back on Monday. Will you please take me to the amusement park then?" Jih requested and both Jimin and Jungkook hugged him.

Yoongi felt his heart shatter as he looked at his son happier than ever and his husband looking at him the way he once looked at him. Jungkook was making Jimin smile and fall in love again and effortlessly winning Jihyung over.

He felt his heart pound and his head began getting fuzzy.
"Of course we will." Jimin said and Jungkook was shocked.
"What? Jimin we--"
"It's fine. He'll be back sooner than you think. I forgot it was Yoongi's turn to take him for the weekend." Jimin said avoiding eye contact with Yoongi.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi who looked back into his eyes. Yoongi suddenly saw Jimin hold Jungkook's hand and he gulped. He was losing everything.

Jungkook reluctantly put Jih down.
" You want to go? " Jungkook asked kneeling down to Jihyung's level.
"I guess. I will be back soon. I will miss you." Jih said hugging him tightly. Jungkook closed his eyes as he hugged him tightly, his heart was hurting so much. It didn't seem like good idea.

"Take care, Ironman. Bye, dad! I love you!" Jihyung hugged Jimin's who kissed his cheeks and combed his hair.
"See you soon, baby." Jimin said softly.
Jihyung walked to Yoongi and held his hand. Yoongi looked down at Jihyung and then back at the couple.

Both Jimin and Jungkook saw his hateful and hurt expression. He looked pale and his eyes slightly red because of trying to hold back his tears.

Yoongi held Jihyung's hand tightly and shook his head at Jimin. He looked disgusted.
"I can't believe this." Yoongi mumbled before dragging Jih away.
"Bye!" Jihyung turned around once more as he was dragged away. Jungkook gulped, everything seemed wrong. He bit his lip and Jimin saw his worried expression.

"Yoongi..is .. He's trustworthy, right?" Jungkook asked Jimin and looked into his eyes.
"Jungkook.. Whatever happened between us, I know for a fact that he loves Jihyung.."
"That is what is worrying me." Jungkook said looking at Jih till he was completely out of view.

Jih walked away for Yoongi, he could see that he was mad.
"A--Appa.." he mumbled but Yoongi kept walking. His tears threatening as the memory of Jimin and Jungkook holding each other filled his head. He could see the hickeys, smell the soap and see that they had just showered. He knew everything all too well now. He hated this.

They both sat in the car and Yoongi looked out at the street and then gulped. Jihyung sat quietly and fidgeted with his hands.
"Are you okay, Appa?" Jihyung asked timidly. Yoongi looked at his son affectionately, he reclined back into his seat and closed his eyes as a tear rolled off of his cheek.
"Jihyung.." Yoongi said softly running is fingers through his son's hair. And he drove off.