31

:)

Jungkook turned around to find Jimin kneeling down, his eyes filled with tears and his hand trembling and cold as he held onto him.

"Jimin! What are you doing?" Jungkook exclaimed.
"Begging you to stay.." Jimin said timidly. Jungkook's heart pounded at his ribcage as he looked down into his eyes.

Jimin stayed there. He felt like his life would slip away from him if Jungkook left this time. He knelt there like Jungkook once did, begging for a chance.

"Jimin.. You.. You don't want this.." Jungkook sighed and helped him stand up. Jimin's heart began beating frantically.
"I do! I really do. Please." Jimin said quickly and wrapped his arms around his neck and began kissing him. Jungkook could barely kiss him back, he was so broken and nervous.

"You're going to wake up tomorrow regretting making me stay. You won't want me here. You'll just call it an overflow of emotions." Jungkook said timidly against his kiss and Jimin then looked into his eyes and cupped his face. The sight he saw, destroyed him. Jungkook was crying.

" Jungkook. I want you. I want you so much. " Jimin pulled him close and kissed him hard. Jungkook now sobbed against his lips and pinned him against the wall they first kissed against. He weakly grabbed his waist and sobbed in the crook of his neck.
"Jimin.." he cried holding him. Jimin couldn't hold back his tears either, he caressed the back of his head and kissed his ear.

"I'm here. I'm all yours." Jimin cupped his face and kissed him hard. He was getting desperate for Jungkook to kiss him back. Make him his. Claim him as his own.

"I really didn't mean what I said about.. About that bastard..." Jungkook shook his head and hugged him tighter as he sobbed in his neck.
"I know, baby. I know." Jimin hugged him hard.
" I know everything.." Jimin stroked his back.
" Jimin.. You'll.. You won't leave me again, will you?" Jungkook said with a shaky voice and blinked as his tears fell down. Jimin panicked and pulled him close.

"I was scared. I didn't know what to do.. It was all so sudden.. I was scared of getting hurt... I love you." Jimin clung onto his shirt desperately as he kissed him some more. Jungkook closed his eyes taking in the kiss, he was so exhausted mentally. And he was scared.

"B--But.. What if you're scared again? "
"No.. I love you. Please don't think anything else. I love you." Jimin kissed him again, he then realised how weak Jungkook was emotionally. Physically he was hundred times stronger than him but emotionally he was not. The heartbreak had made him so vulnerable and weak, it killed Jimin to see him this way.

" I love you so much, Jimin. I've never loved anyone this way... I.." Jungkook's words were cut off by Jimin's plump lips on his. Jimin closed his eyes in pure ecstacy and slowly explored his mouth with his tongue. He missed this so much. Jungkook let Jimin have his way with him, and held him up as he felt him snake his legs around his waist.

Jungkook needed this. He needed to fell loved and wanted by Jimin. He just wanted a chance. He would never hurt this man.

Jimin broke the kiss and looked at him. Jungkook's eyes were still dull, and his expression still sullen. Jimin kissed his jaw and stood in front of him now, and held his hands.
"Come with me.." He walked him to his bedroom and Jungkook was only looking at him.

Jimin pushed him lightly on the bed and straddled him. He kept looking into his eyes as he stroked his face with his thumbs and then lay him down.
"I want you so bad.." Jimin said in a shaky voice as his tears threatened. Jungkook closing his eyes to his touch, Jimin softly planted a kiss onto his lips, trailed his way to his jaw where he still had a light bruise, down to his neck, and unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed lower and lower.