19

UPDATE!
Vote goal 300!
Ready? Let's go!

Taehyung drove as fast he could without losing control.

"I can't do this anymore. It's over. " Read Hoseok's text. His heart was pounding the whole time. The images of their first kiss to the recent events that took place. They had been together for 8 years now! Why would Hoseok say this suddenly? They had never been more in love, and he was all that he wanted.
___________________________________

"Wait... Where are we going?" Jimin blinked as he drove blankly. Jungkook chuckled and set the GPS coordinates to one of the biggest and expensive night clubs in Seoul. Jimin rolled his eyes and followed the instructions.

As they reached closer, he got more and more nervous. But now he couldn't back out! He didn't want Jungkook to know that he's nervous!
"Hey, we don't have to do this if you're nervous." Jungkook smiled and Jimin scowled at him.
"I'm not... I mean, I haven't been to a club in like... 7 years. " Jimin sighed.
"Really? Not even with Taemin?" Jungkook teased.
"No. I barely step out of the house for besides work and picking Jih up. That's kind of my life now.."Jimin said softly and smiled.

"But.. Jih is worth all of the small sacrifices. Besides clubbing isn't really a priority, so no sacrifice there. " Jimin laughed and Jungkook nodded.
"Jih is before anything, I know and I agree. But it's important to step out. Pamper yourself too...Not just clubbing. But you know, meet people. " Jungkook said and Jimin bit his lip as he slowly nodded in agreement and then smiled at him.

"Suddenly, I'm not nervous anymore. " Jimin laughed.
"That's great news because we're almost there!" Jungkook beamed as the huge building started coming into view. Huge cars parked neatly along the sides as they drove down.

"Jimin. Stop at that VIP gate. " Jungkook pointed to one of the gates at the end of the line. Fewer people there. Jimin shook his head as he chuckled and drove up.

Jungkook got down suddenly and a valet came running towards Jimin.
"I'll park the car, sir. " The young fellow smiled and opened the door for him. Jimin stepped out and saw Jungkook waiting for him. He suddenly looked like royalty. His parted black hair, his black shirt tucked in his black trousers, sleeves folded up and, his broad shoulders and slim waist looking perfect as he stood with his hands in his pockets.

Jimin blushed as he walked up to him and smiled.
"Ready?" Jungkook smirked at him. Jimin chuckled and nodded as they walked to the entrance.
"Mr. Jeon! Good to see you here! " Said a very tall but very young man, wearing a neat navy blue suit with a white shirt.
"It's good to be here, Jisoo. " Jungkook laughed and put his hand on his shoulder briefly, and the man smiled politely.
"Mr.Jeon and Mr.--oh." Jungkook chuckled.
"I'm not here with Tae and Hoseok hyung today. I'm here with Mr. Park Jimin. "  Jungkook smiled at Jimin who gave the man a beautiful smile, even making him blush. Jungkook arched an eyebrow at the two as Jimin laughed at how adorable Jisoo looked while flustered.
"Well! Let's go!" He said suddenly startling Jisoo who was busy staring at Jimin.

"Mr. Park. Have a nice night." He blushed more as he gave them a pass.
"You too. " Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked in. As soon as the loud music hit Jimin's ears, he was overwhelmed again.

"Ready to dance?" Jungkook laughed and said in his ear. Jimin gulped.
"Remember when I said I'm not nervous?" Jimin asked looking up it him.
"Yes!" Jungkook arched an eyebrow as his body moved a little, along the music.
"Well. I'm nervous now. " Jimin played around with his fingers as he saw all the people dancing to the wonderful beats.

"I know what will help!" Jungkook held his hand and dragged him towards the bar.
"Really? This will not help! I don't get drunk easily!" Jimin shook his head.
"Neither do I! But a little liquid courage won't hurt you!" Jungkook laughed and Jimin smiled sarcastically and then looked around again.
"Two vodkas please!" Jungkook said to the bartender who smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up seeing him hold Jimin's hand. Jungkook laughed and winked at him.