45

Update 🦉
💀

"Maybe I should get drunk and this time get someone who can give me one." Taehyung sneered.
Hoseok just stood there, looking lifeless and shattered. He didn't reach out to him. He couldn't. Taehyung laughed and walked out leaving him alone.

Taehyung turned slightly as he walked away and saw Hoseok just standing there with his head hung low. He didn't even turn back and walked away but his heart felt heavy with every step he took.

Taehyung drove away and the farther he went, he felt more nervous. He remembered in what a horrible condition Hoseok was, he was looking pale, his eyes had lost their twinkle and his beautiful smile was gone. Taehyung kept thinking of Hoseok all the way, his voice, his scent, his smile, his laugh, the small kisses he gave him when he slept, how kind he was and then he remembered the worst, how much he begged all this time.

Taehyung gulped thinking of everything they had been through in these eight years of them being in a relationship and being friends since they were toddlers. They had had many fights but the good memories were so much more. Hoseok was precious, the kind of person you'd love to be with and just have in your life. He wasn't just a good boyfriend but also a good son, brother and a friend.

He knew Hoseok was broken over not being able to have a child and he couldn't believe that he had used it as a weapon to hurt him. Knowing that Hoseok was infertile in this case, he knew it would have hurt him more. He understood his behaviour now. His constant crying, begging and being insecure, all made sense.

Taehyung wiped his tears off, he shook his head trying to ease his mind. He wanted to forget.
"You're my family Jung Hoseok. I will never leave you.
Promise?
Promise.
Pinky promise?
Pinky promise."

Taehyung parked the car on the side quickly and began breathing fast as the memory hit him suddenly. He clenched his jaw and turned the car back around fast. He picked his phone up and called Hoseok. But he didn't respond. Taehyung gulped and drove faster.
"Hoseok, I'm coming home! " he left him a frantic message.

Taehyung's heart was beating really fast, his hands sweaty and he was shivering a little as Hoseok's dejected expression crossed his mind again and again.

He reached Hoseok's house and ran upstairs. He flung the door open and saw Hoseok lying down on the bed, he was curled up with his back to the door.
"Hoseok.." Taehyung ran up to him. He stood in front of him and bent down to look at him. Hoseok lay there silently, his tears fell but he had no expression. His arms were wrapped around his stomach and he shivered.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes. He got up and took his shoes and jacket off. Taehyung locked the door and lay down behind Hoseok, he wrapped his arm around him, over his arms. He kissed his ear and inhaled. He felt of shallow Hoseok's breathing was, he seemed colder than usual as well.

"Hoseok.." Taehyung said.
"Taehyungie.." Hoseok whispered.
"I'm.."
"Please don't hold me hostage for a crime I didn't commit, T--Taehyungie. I have no.. No control over not being able to give you a family. I know it's me.. I'm in--infertile.. " Hoseok stuttered, and Taehyung shook his head and kissed his ear again.

"And I.. I know you are right, Taehyungie. I know you des--.. You deserve a family. And I'd do anything to give you one but.. I'm not even sure if I'm worth anything anymore. I really did try. I tried every medication, every prayer.. Everything but.. I messed up. I was scared to lose you.. But I couldn't lie to you Taehyungie.. " Hoseok said timidly, his voice was faint and he sounded as if he were in a shock.

There was a complete silence in the room for a few minutes and then Taehyung spoke up.

"Hobi.." he said softly. Hoseok let out a huge sigh hearing him call him that. He began crying very hard, Taehyung's tears fell as well and he pulled him closer. Taehyung kissed the side of his head repeatedly as Hoseok cried, a cry that not only showed how hurt he was now, but how much pain he had been in all this while.