41

Update 🦉

Jungkook walked to the huge wooden table in his cabin and picked his cellphone up. Jimin stood still against the wall, panting and almost in pain, his hair was messy and lips swollen from all that kissing.

"Come here." Jimin heard Jungkook say to him, his voice was so deep and a little hoarse, Jimin gulped seeing how dominant he looked right then. His eyes darkened with desire, his hair was messy, shirt partially unbuttoned with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

Jimin walked up to him slowly as Jungkook sat down on a huge chair. Jimin halted as he saw him pat his thigh, he wanted him to sit on his lap! And with how horny Jimin was that seemed like a bad idea that would feel really good. Jungkook smirked seeing how Jimin got a little nervous walking up to him, he stood right in front of Jungkook looking into his eyes.

Jungkook looked and smirked, he kissed his waist and Jimin closed his eyes and threw his head back slightly. His fingers combing through his soft hair, he bit his lip softly before Jungkook pulled him in by grabbing his thighs. He made Jimin straddle him.

Jungkook answered his phone and Jimin almost whined as Jungkook caressed his back, his hand travelled back up and he trailed two of his fingers along Jimin's sharp jaw, down to his neck and finally stopping at the unbuttoned collar button.

Jimin bucked his hips forth and settled down his weight on Jungkook a bit more. He grabbed the back of the chair, trying his best to seduce him some more. Jungkook closed his eyes briefly as he choked back a moan and continued to talk. Jimin's movement became more fluid as he occasionally kissed his neck, tugging on his shirt and bit his earlobe softly.

Jungkook grabbed his waist firmly and looked him dead in the eyes, he knew what Jimin was doing. Jimin bit his lip and smiled as he now cupped Jungkook's dick while the other hand firmly held onto the collar of his shirt.

"Yeah, well he's here. Talk to him." Jimin suddenly stopped grinding against him and looked at him in shock. Jungkook smirked and gave him the cellphone. Jimin glared at Jungkook and took the  phone. It was Mr. Bang Si- Hyuk on the other side.

"Anneyonhaseyo.." Jimin tried as he now felt Jungkook grab his waist with one hand and with the other he unbuttoned his shirt. Jungkook brushed his fingertips over his smooth skin. Jimin began breathing harder as he felt his soft lips on his neck. Jungkook sucked the soft skin lightly.

Jimin gulped but then Jungkook bucked his hips up and Jimin's breath hitched. He couldn't pay attention to what Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk was saying.
Jungkook licked his neck and made Jimin grind on his thighs, as Jimin resisted, he let out a tiny laugh near his ear as he pulled him down and closer, he was breathing on his neck.
"I would fucking love for you to ride me.." Jungkook whispered to him.

Jimin began tearing up as he tried to hold back his moans. He began sounding out of breath but he tried not to make it obvious.

"Of course, S--Sir...I'll... I'll let you soon..." Jimin began trying to cut short the conversation, but Jungkook wasn't done yet. Jimin put the phone away from himself the second he felt Jungkook slide his hand  between his legs. Jungkook began palming him slowly as he bucked his hips slowly under him.
"Please..." Jimin whined and Jungkook bit his lower lip softly.
"Hang up then.." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Jimin gulped as he put the phone back on his ear.
"I... I'll talk to you tomorrow, sir... I can't hear you.. Yes, take care.." Jimin said in a breathy tone and hung up. He practically threw the phone off and pulled Jungkook in. He kissed him so hard, Jungkook moaned in appreciation, he felt how needy jimin was.

Jimin lightly tugged on his hair as he bit his lip, and moaned. Jungkook slid his tongue into his mouth, and his placed both his hands on Jimin's ass. Jimin pulled Jungkook's shirt open. His hands travelled down to his abs and he kissed his neck. Jimin's hips began moving in sharp and smaller movements.
"Ah.." Jimin threw his head back.
"Mm.. What do you want, Jimin?" Jungkook said against his lips as he stroked Jimin's hair.
"This.." Jimin said and immediately cupped his dick.
"I want you... Inside me.." Jimin said desperately against his lips. He began palming Jungkook over his trousers.