18

Update! I FORGOT TO UPDATE EARLIER! SORRRRYYYY! 😭
DOUBLE UPDATE at 320!!
Vote goal 320!

"Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered as he walked in.
"I was just--oh." Yoongi froze seeing Jungkook there, he saw how Jih was hugging him tightly. He clenched his jaw in anger and breathed out.

"Appa!" Jih smiled and went up to him. Yoongi picked Jih up and pecked his cheeks.
"Hi, champ! Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow!" He smiled at his son.
"Thank you, Appa! Are you not coming tomorrow?" Jih asked timidly.
"Of course I am! I was just passing by, so I came to visit you and dad. " Yoongi spoke without even sparing Jungkook a glance. Jimin gulped thickly, he saw Jih hugging Yoongi and smiling at him.

It reminded him of everything bad that had happened. Jimin never felt safe, but with loneliness taking over. His heart was becoming more and more vulnerable.

"I see you have gifts lying around." Yoongi arched an eyebrow at the many boxes on the couch which Jimin had just noticed.
"Who gave them?" Yoongi asked sarcastically.
"I did. Actually, my grandmother sent them for Jih." Jungkook said walking up to the trio. Jimin looked shocked but couldn't hold back a smile.
"She didn't have to!" Jimin chuckled lightly.
"She wanted to. There's no stopping her once she decides to pamper someone!" Jungkook laughed and Jimin subconsciously held his hand as they laughed. Yoongi wanted to slap Jungkook right across his face, but he had to be sneaky about this.

His grip on Jih tightened as he felt his jealousy reach a whole new level.

"Dad. I'm sleepy.." Jih yawned exhausted and reached for Jimin, who took him in his arms to take him to his room.
"Bye, Appa. " Jih waved at him, his eyes almost shut.
"Bye, Ironman!" Jih shot his head up briefly to give him a flying kiss and then fell asleep. Jungkook smiled affectionately and made a catching gesture in the air.

He looked back at Yoongi who was giving him the coldest shoulder.
"The favouritism... I'm jealous." Yoongi laughed but the way he said it had so much hate behind it that even Jungkook felt it. He couldn't call it out just like that, so he smiled back and shook his head.

Jimin returned shortly.
"He's so tired today " Jungkook breathed out.
"I know. He even refused dinner. I'll see if I can get him to eat something though..." Jimin smiled at Jungkook.
"Pizza maybe?" Jungkook teased him, Jimin hit his shoulder lightly and laughed.

Yoongi knew this behavior. Jimin would never hit anyone playfully unless and until they were close to him. His temper reaching the highest of it's boiling point.
"I'd better go. Take Jih on Monday." Yoongi said and gulped.
"Oh... Do you want to stay for dinn--"
"No, I can't. I'm really tired too.  But I'll see you tomorrow " Yoongi gave him a small smile. Jimin nodded and shrugged uncomfortably, Jungkook couldn't be more glad.

"Son of a bitch. " He cursed mentally.
"Goodnight, Jungkook!" Yoongi extended his hand and Jungkook shook his hand very briefly.
"Bye, Jimin-ah." Yoongi hugged Jimin, and then cupped his face as he left. Jimin bit his lip, confused by Yoongi's gesture. Jungkook stood there with his tongue poking at his cheek, his eyes glassy and breathing heavy.

"I'd better go too. You guys rest today. Okay?" Jungkook smiled at Jimin.
"I will. See you on Monday then?" Jimin pouted a little.
"Definitely! And wish my Jih lots of luck from his Ironman!" Jungkook beamed, his eyes shining bright. He looked very young again, so carefree. So beautiful.

They hugged briefly and Jungkook walked out. Jimin sighed as he closed the door with a slightly heavy heart.
___________________________________

"You can always adopt... It doesn't matter, honey." Jungkook's grandma said softly and he stroked Hoseok's hair as he cried hugging her.
"But..."
"If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Besides you said there's a slightest chance, so it could. Don't over think. As long as you're here to love a child, the moment you decide to raise one, they're yours. " Hoseok nodded and Tae wiped his years.
"Don't tell Jungkook now. Please..." Tae asked and Hoseok nodded.
"I promise I wo--" She said and then she coughed.