39

Update! 💜
I wanted to update yesterday but I spent hours crying over some shitty people and fell asleep. Kms.

"What?" Taehyung let go of Hoseok's waist and looked into his eyes. Hoseok gulped and his hands went cold as he saw Taehyung's eyes widen out and his expression fall.
"I.. I made a mistake.." Hoseok tried and Taehyung gasped softly as he took a step back from him.

"No.." Taehyung whispered feeling dizzy as his world just crashed down. His mind went blank and his body was numb, he almost felt dizzy as his vision became distorted with tears welling up. His heart beating so fast, he felt his throat hurt as he choked back a cry.
"Taehyungie.." Hoseok panicked and reached out to hold his hands, Taehyung could barely breathe at this point. He withdrew his hands from his hold and gulped.
"When.." he mumbled.
"Tae-"
"When?!" Taehyung yelled at him and Hoseok winced.
"It.. It happened years ago, Tae. I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.." Hoseok began crying hard, he began developing serious anxiety as he saw Taehyung look around as it he couldn't fathom what was reality and what was a nightmare.

"Years? You... You lied to me for.. Years?" Taehyung whispered and back off further. Hoseok reached out and held his hands immediately.
"I.. I didn't know what to tell you and how to. I was.. I was drunk.. Pl-please, Taehyung.." Hoseok was barely lucid.
"Don't say my name.." Taehyung said suddenly. His expression had darkened, eyes had lost that soft expression and his voice deeper than usual.

"Tae--"
"Don't!" Taehyung put his hand up. Hoseok sobbed uncontrollably and could barely talk now, he was almost incoherent.
"Pl-please.." he tried.
"Why.." Taehyung said as a tear rolled off of his cheek as he finally comprehended that what Hoseok was saying was all a reality.
"It.. It was after we fought about that guy who kissed you... I was drunk. I.. I didn't even know what I was doing or who he was..."
"But you knew me.. You knew about us. You knew that I loved you, how did the alcohol make you forget that.. That I was here, waiting for you to come back."

Taehyung was dejected. His tears now flowing without a stop and Hoseok panicked and hugged him as he saw him try to step back further. Each step he took away from him felt like he was leaving him forever.

"Tae.. Please." Hoseok begged as he hugged him tightly, wrapping his arms around his neck, holding onto him for dear life.
"Why did you do this to me.. Why.." Taehyung sobbed and weakly tried to push his arms off.
"And you.. You lied to me!" Taehyung screamed and pushed him off.
"Taehyung.. I... I didn't want to lose you. Please. I made a mistake and I.. I know that I should have told you but I was so scared. I love you, Taehyungie.." Hoseok held his hands and pulled him closer, he kissed him but Taehyung looked away and Hoseok hugged him again.
"All I ever did was love you. I.. I did everything to make you happy, everything to make it work between us. I didn't say anything to hurt you, do anything that would take away your smile. You were the reason I woke up everyday, because you made my life so... And I now see that I was never enough.. " Taehyung sobbed weakly, barely managing to talk through his tears.

"Taehyung.. Please don't say this. I love you, you were always the best. I made a mistake!" Hoseok tried his best to make Taehyung look at him but he just didn't.
"Why tell me now? " Taehyung mumbled pulling away from Hoseok's grip.
"I.."
"Tell me. I deserve to know everything now. So tell me." Taehyung said darkly, he didn't look angry but just defeated which was more heartbreaking.
"I always wanted to tell you but I was so scared and then.. I didn't want to risk losing you so I convinced myself that it didn't matter because that night meant nothing to me but.. My past came back in such way that.. I realised how much damage I had done, not only to us but.. To a family. A baby... To Jimin.. " Hoseok managed to speak somehow and Taehyung's eyes widened out of shock.

"Taehyung you have to believe me.. It meant nothing to me.." Hoseok tried, pleading.
Taehyung stood still for a few seconds before he spoke up as he wiped his tears off.
"So.. So you're telling me..that you fucked Jimin's husband, destroyed his marriage, came home, pretended like nothing happened.. Kissed me, hugged me, told me that you loved me, all this while.. You hid this from me and today because your conscience is killing you so you just decided to walk up to me and tell me this. After... After I asked you to marry me. " Taehyung almost let out a sad laugh at the pathetic situation that had crushed all his dreams.

Hoseok kept crying while he heard these lines.
" I didn't mean it. Please. Please, don't leave me, Taehyung. I can't.. I didn't mean it. I really love you. " Hoseok was trembling now.

"You don't. You never did. And I always did, even when you are the fucking reason I can't have a child! Because you are fucking infertile!" Taehyung screamed at him as his tears fell and Hoseok felt like he was shot in the chest.

"But i never.. Never did anything to make you feel like it mattered! It does matter! I do want want children! I do want a family but I didn't...i didn't want you to ever think that any of that could break us apart because you... I loved you more than anything in this world, so I let go of one of my biggest wishes. A family. " Taehyung cried hard now and Hoseok stood still. His lips trembling and hands shaky. He wanted to do something but the words he had just heard were so much to bear.

Hoseok just stood and Taehyung breathed out as he looked down at the floor shaking his head in dismay.
"I can't even look at you right now. I look at you and... And I can only see you fucking another man and just walking up to me and kissing me like it never happened... It makes me sick.." Taehyung gulped as he felt an actual wave of nausea hit him. Hoseok just stood there, helplessly scrambling for words.

" I am just going to go now.. "
"I am sorry.. I.. Please, Taehyung. Please.. " Hoseok panicked seeing Taehyung wear his shirt and looking for his shoes. He clung onto he fabric and sobbed.
"Please. Please.." Hoseok shivered and Taehyung's tears fell and he weakly tried to get him to leave his shirt.
"You just.. Destroyed our home.." Taehyung said faintly as his head began hurting.

"Please don't. Please. Taehyung, please. I can't... Please forgive me. I made a mistake." Hoseok begged again.
"I know but.. I just need to go now. It's all over." Taehyung said.

"No! No.. Please.." Hoseok pulled at his shirt again, he sobbed as he looked into his eyes.
"I'm sorry.. " Taehyung said and gulped as he pressed his lips to his, his hand on his waist.

8 years ago

"Um, hyung.. I like... I really like you.. So... Like.. I mean.." said a 17 year old Taehyung to his childhood crush, right along the sea side where they would play together when they were kids and their parents met for lunches and picnics.
Hoseok chuckled as he saw the handsome boy look around nervously.
"I was hoping you'd ask me to be your boyfriend.." he replied shyly.
"Boy--boyfrie-" Before Taehyung could get put that shock, he felt Hoseok's lips on his.

They closed their eyes as they experienced their first kiss together. Pure ecstasy, Hoseok's hand running through his hair and his arms wrapped around his neck while he held him close, caressing his back and cupping his jaw.

"Wow that was... So.. Good.. Um.. I guess, I could tell you how much I... I love you or would it be too soon.." Taehyung gulped as Hoseok broke the kiss.
"I love you more. Forever." Hoseok chuckled and kissed him again playfully.

"Taehyung.." Hoseok chuckled.
"Hobi.." Taehyung smiled and pulled him closer by his waist.

Present

"Taehyungie.." Hoseok cried.
"Hoseok.." Taehyung's tears fell as he let go of his waist and backed off.

Author's note

I do feel like Vhope deserved their own chapter when it came to this emo stuff.

:) ily. Pls don't cry. I'm - -