50

Update! 💜
Vote goal 700!

Jimin halted and gulped as he made eye contact with Jungkook's father, who sighed and walked into his mother's room.

Jimin sighed closing his eyes and then a small smile made his way as he looked over to see Jih and Jungkook talking while Taehyung and Hoseok spoke to each other.

Jimin walked up to the two and they both smiled.
"Jungkook.. Can I talk to you?" Jimin said nervously. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at the couple and Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.
"Sure. Tell me." Jungkook said and Jimin shrugged. Jih pouted.
"Um.. We can take care of Jihyung guys. If you both need to talk.." Taehyung volunteered and Jih blushed.

Jimin smiled and nodded.
"Thank you so much.. Jih, will you stay with uncle here?" he asked his son who got up nervously. Taehyung chuckled and picked him up. Jih looked at his dad who chuckled and Hoseok giggled. Jungkook stood up, his eyebrows furrowed and his expression was serious. His jaw clenched shut and eyes darkening. Jimin knew this wasn't going to be easy.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand and they two of them kissed jih's cheek and walked away. They stood in the elevator silently.

Jungkook and Jimin walked out of the hospital building and stood out in the open area. The sun was beginning to set and the wind blew combing through their hair.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.
"Um.. I wanted to talk. Before you meet Grandma.." Jimin said timidly and Jungkook sighed. He could how nervous Jimin was and he did not want him to feel like an outsider. Jungkook cupped his face and planted a small kiss on his forehead and Jimin took a sigh of relief.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jimin combed his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair. Jungkook closed his eyes at his touch, he was getting overwhelmed but he was not crying. The only person he cried in front of, was his grandmother and now she was going to leave him all alone and with that a part of him felt numb.

Jungkook gulped and pulled Jimin closer by his waist and rested his forehead against Jimin's.
"Jiminie.."
"Jungkookie.." Jimin said softly and kissed his cheek. Jimin kept stroking his face, hair and neck and Jungkook could feel himself getting better.

The two of them stood like that for a few minutes. Jungkook was barely functioning emotionally but physically he seemed fine and Jimin knew, Jungkook was not going to admit what he was feeling.

"Baby.." Jimin said and kissed his nose. Jungkook hummed, his eyes closed and he kept holding him close.
"Look I... It's not my place to say.."
"It is. You're family. Say what you want.." Jungkook cupped Jimin's jaw and kissed his lips softly. Jimin pulled him in for another small kiss, Jungkook took his hand and made him caress his head.

"Jungkook.. You.. You need to talk to your family.." Jimin managed and Jungkook's expression was no longer soft. He looked into Jimin's eyes and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Jimin.."
"Just hear me out.. Please.." Jimin gulped and Jungkook sighed.
"Jungkook.. I am not defending what your parents did. But.. It's been years. And they've tried to mend their broken bond. I can see the pain in their eyes, Jungkook. They regret not being around." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed sadly.
"No they don't. They hate me." Jungkook said bitterly.
"They don't! And you know that!" Jimin cupped his face and looked into his eyes. His eyes held an innocent but sad emotion.

"Jungkook, they love you. They made mistakes. I.. I am not defending them but it's the truth." Jimin tried.
"I never wanted money.. It was of no use to me. All I ever wanted was for them to be there for me and they never were. Now I'm used to that, Jimin. Don't try to fix this." Jungkook said defeated.