9

Update! 💕
Vote goal 90! 💕💕
TRIGGER WARNING!

"What?" Jimin said in a shaky voice. Yoongi's expression darkened.
"You know what I am saying. You fucking like him." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist, in a way the Jungkook and Jih couldn't make out what he was actually doing. He was digging his nails into his wrist.
"Let go.." Jimin gulped. He found himself getting helpless again.
"Just stop. You've lost all rights over my body and my life." Jimin freed his arm. Yoongi's eyes were filled with rage, making Jimin's body go into panic. Just like old days, he had been working so hard to overcome this but Yoongi pulled him back to square one every time.

"Jimin.." Yoongi sighed as he saw him massage his wrist.
"Yoongi, just stop. We're doing this for Jihyung. He's our child, but we aren't a family. We've been through enough." Jimin wiped his tears.
" I know I've fucked up... But I've changed Jimin. I still love you." Yoongi mumbled. And Jimin's heart felt heavy.

The lights fell on their faces, their eyes glassy and chests rising and falling together. Breathing fast and hearts pounding. There was an aching silence.

"Love was never the problem." Jimin sighed and looked up to fight his tears.
" There's nothing left between us. You burned our home, you've.. You hurt us, and you cheated on me. After everything.. I'm done.." Jimin shook his head and took the presents from Yoongi. Yoongi looked down, his heart hurt.
"I'll be seeing you for Jih's performance on Saturday. Bye, Yoongi. " Jimin sighed and walked away and wiped his tears. Yoongi gulped as he fought back his tears of anger.

But he wasn't going to back down.
___________________________________

Jihyung and Jungkook sat in the car. Jih seemed so quiet, his eyes weren't as sparkly as before. His face looked tinier as he looked down and sat silently in blue shorts and a white T-shirt.

"That's a great robot you have there. " Jungkook smiled said looking in the mirror as Jih sat on the back seat, he turned around and stroked his hair. Jih didn't even smile properly and he kept the robot on the side as he leaned back.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes..." Jih tried.
"Hey.. it'll be our secret. " Jungkook held his tiny hand.
"Appa always gives me gifts. But... I am scared of him, so I don't want them. " Jih said timidly. Jungkook sighed, he knew a child that small couldn't refuse those presents especially if he feared the man. Jungkook stroked his cheek with his thumb.

Suddenly there was a glass breaking in a distance, Jihyung shook, his head shot up and eyes became full of fear. Jungkook looked out to see, someone was putting their broken windows outside and the remaining glass had fallen. Jihyung was visibly shaken.

"Jih.." Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jih scooted up and sat on his lap. His buried his face in his chest curled up. Jungkook could feel his tears build up. He stroked his hair as he cradled him with one arm. Jih instantly relaxed under his touch and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ironman. I get scared." He whispered clinging on to his shirt.
"That's nothing to be sorry about.It's okay, I'm here." Jungkook kept stroking his face.
"You're not mad at me for getting scared? " Jih looked up with his big eyes and Jungkook looked down.
"I would never be mad at you for this. The only time I was a little mad at you was when you left the ice cream parlour on your own. But that's only because I was scared to lose you." Jungkook held his hand and Jih relaxed his head on his chest.

Jungkook smiled and hugged him. Jih closed his eyes, feeling safe in Jungkook's arms. 
"You'll be a great dad, Ironman. The best dad in the world, like my dad." He said softly and smiled thinking of Jimin. Jungkook's heart fluttered listening to those words.

He opened his hand and put his hand in front of Jih.
"High five?" Jungkook beamed. Jih smiled and gave him a high five. Jungkook moved his hand and Jih missed the hit. He looked and Jungkook and pouted and attempted again. After a few misses he laughed and grabbed his hand with both his hands and hit the palm. Jungkook tickled him and Jih looked up at him and laughed.

As they finally stopped laughing and talked about going to amusement parks and water parks, finally Jih reclined back onto his chest and sat there quietly. He was becoming sleepy now. Jungkook's eyes widened, he saw Jih had the same marks that Jimin had! He had them on his arms and on his neck.

He scanned his neck, pulled his T-shirt back slightly at the neck and found he had it up to his shoulder.
"Jih?" Jungkook gulped as he now simply wanted to walk up to Yoongi and punch him right in the face. He knew he had done something to them! And he couldn't help feeling like it was some random asshole, who had harmed his baby.

"Fucking son a bitch." Jungkook's conscience huffed as he stared at Yoongi and Jimin who were talking in a distance.
"Yes, Ironman.." Jih said softly, almost asleep.
"How did you get this?" Jungkook rubbed his neck and Jih shifted away from his chest and looked up at him.

His eyes so dull and his expression fell.
"I had fallen when I was two. I don't remember much." He said timidly and clung onto his shirt tightly. Jungkook sighed, he knew that Jih wouldn't tell him but he had to ask.

Before, they could talk more, Jimin suddenly sat in the car and put the gifts on the back seat and he breathed out. He closed his eyes, breathed out and opened his eyes.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm.." Jimin noticed Jungkook was busy looking at Jih and stroking his hair as he slept peacefully in his arms.

He gazed up and down at the two. Nobody could tell that they weren't actually father and son, the way Jungkook held him was more that Yoongi had ever done as a father. But he was so young, he probably didn't even think of Jimin that way. Not everyone has it in them to love someone else's child like their own.

"Jungkook?" Jimin poked his shoulder as Jungkook was completely in awe and holding Jih's tiny hand.
"What?" Jungkook looked up confused.
"Drive?" Jimin smiled and slowly took Jih from him.
Jungkook subconsciously held Jih back and kissed his head before Jimin took him in his arms.

The drive was silent and it was super late when they reached Jimin's apartment. Jungkook carried Jih from the car till the 10th floor, dropped them off at their doorstep.
"You can stay..  it's pretty late." Jimin offered shyly. Jungkook was so tempted, but he knew he shouldn't. He knew he was falling for Jimin and for Jih as well. But he didn't want to commit.

"No, it's okay. I'll call Taehyung. He can pick me up." Jungkook smiled.
"I see. " Jimin frowned and took Jih from him as he opened the door.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Jimin asked suddenly, even he didn't understand his jealous tone.
"Ew no! He's more like a brother." Jungkook shook his head. Jimin bit his lip and let out a small sigh.

"Okay. Just sit here till he comes here." Jimin invited him in. After Jimin put Jih in his room, he gave Jungkook water. And they sat silently. Both lost in thought.

Soon Tae called and Jungkook stood up.
"I'll be seeing you tomo--"
"Jungkook. Thanks for everything today..." Jimin held his hands and gazed up at him and then down at his lips and then licked his own.
Jungkook found himself getting lost in his brown eyes, his lips moving and begging to be on his. Jimin breathed in too, he wanted to kiss him so bad. Just as they leaned in, Tae called again. They both looked away from each other.

"Um. See you tomorrow?" Jungkook said quickly.
"Ugh, yeah. Okay. See you." Jimin gulped and rubbed the back of his head. Jungkook smiled and walked away.

Jimin rubbed his face. He was shocked, he was almost going to kiss Jungkook! He touched his own lips and gulped, his heart was racing. His mind filling with images of him alone and with Jih. Any one would be lucky to have him.

He quietly went to Jih's room and cuddled him.
"Dad?" Jih spoke softly.
"Baby. You're awake?" Jimin stroked his hair.
"Ironman asked how I got this..." He pointed at his neck and looked up with tears in his eyes.
"What did you say?" Jimin gulped and hugged him hard.

"What I always say. That I fell.." Jih said timidly and Jimin looked up as tears filled his eyes.

He wished it were true.