10

UPDATE!
Don't forget to vote if you guys like the chapter. I'm gonna update this book more now since my other book is ending soon.💕

Jungkook smiled all the way to the elevator to Tae's car. Taehyung was looking so tired but he was the kind who would do anything to help a friend in need.
"Hey, thanks.." Jungkook hugged him.
"This isn't a problem, Jungkook. But we need to talk. " Taehyung said softly and they sat in the car.

Tae put on 'Company by Justin Bieber', and of course Jungkook was lost. He kept thinking of the way Jih was cuddling up to him, he was feeling so protective of him. He clearly needed someone to make him feel safe, he didn't have a childhood like every other kid. He had no one to take him to amusement parks or play video games with him till Jimin was free. Jungkook let out a sigh as his heart went out for the child, but he wasn't pitying him, he wanted him to have everything that Jungkook missed out on even though he had two parents.

He looked out the window and licked his lips as he thought of how Jimin was holding his hands and gazing at his lips. His big brown eyes were shining and the way he glided his tongue over his lips. He knew Jimin wanted him as much as he did, at that point at least, but Jimin would want someone who'd commit and take care of Jih. This could be an infatuation too but it sure as hell didn't feel like just that.

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung said softly.
"Mm?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow as he directed his gaze towards Tae.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Tae asked him, his voice deeper than usual.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.
"Why did you go out of your way to help him?" Tae asked sternly. He wasn't having any of his best friend's deceits today.
"Wouldn't anybody? It was a matter of safety." Jungkook huffed.

"We could have arranged a car for him. Asked one of our trusted people." Taehyung said in a monotone.
"Then why did you bother driving to pick me up?" Jungkook countered.
"Because I needed to talk to you and don't want anybody to listen to this conversation. Jungkook I've grown up with you,I can see you're falling for a man who is already fighting a lot, I'm not sure if you're what he needs. He's going to need someone to constantly protect him, to stay for life. And you don't want that, I know the reason but he may never understand. He's already going through so much." Tae said it as softly as he could without making Jungkook feel targeted.

"Jungkook, I'm not trying to pressure you into saying anything but I need you to understand yourself. There's a baby involved in all this, you can't just use and throw Jimin. He isn't one of those guys." Tae breathed out, and Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook managed to say and choke back his tears. Tae's words had shot through his heart. He had never felt so vulnerable because he never wanted to be the right guy for someone. He never desired to be with someone, and live with them and for them. He even found it hard to fight back Tae's words. He knew he was right.

___________________________________

Jimin's tears fell onto Jih's cheek as he slept hugging his dad. Jimin stared at his scar and then at his own wrist, with the same. They seemed to be fading everyday but the pain never seemed to have gotten lesser.

Jimin had lost himself so much in the process of raising Jih and trying to accept the fact that he was now divorced, that he hadn't felt happy for years. But today, after such a long time, when he gazed into Jungkook's eyes, he felt like he was home. And he felt like he was himself again, just for a second but he was.

Jimin sobbed hard as he hugged his son, his scars were a dark reminder of why he had left Yoongi and decided to never turn back.

It was the day that changed their lives forever. The worst day of their lives that ruined so much that none of them would ever forget it.

Jimin had taken Jih away from Yoongi after a fight. He stayed at a friend's house and had decided to move to Seoul. But as their anniversary approached, and Jih started asking when they were going home. Jimin decided to give it a shot like always.

He truly believed that Yoongi would change. There were days when he was a rather fun loving dad and husband, on other days he would just snap.

Jih and Jimin selected a cake and roses for him. Jih was nervous but he knew that if it was about him, Jimin would protect him from anyone. Even Yoongi. It was a long drive and Jih fell asleep in the car, and Jimin drove. An eerie silence haunting him. They had been gone for days but Yoongi never called. Not even once.

Jimin called him about five time when he reached their house but Yoongi never responded. Since, it was already very late, Jimin thought maybe he had fallen asleep.

He decided to bring the cake and flowers in after he lay Jih on the couch. He picked him up and fished his key out and entered the house. He heard some noise coming from their bedroom but assumed it was the TV till he heard it clearly.
"Oh fuck! Oh Yoongi! Yes!" He heard a man's moans.

Jimin's hands went cold and his mind went numb. He felt a shiver go down his spine as he stood there holding their son in his arms, while his husband fucked a man on their anniversary.

He quietly took Jih to his room and lay him there.
"Jih?" Jimin whispered and Jih rubbed his eyes.
"No matter what you hear. Do not come out of this room till I call for you. " Jimin whispered to him and cupped his face. Jih was shaken to his core, he didn't understand what was happening.

"Promise dad, Jih. Just stay here. No matter... No matter how much I cry." Jimin held his hands as he tears fell on Jih's small hands.
"Promise." Jih nodded. His eyes filling up with tears and he shivered. He knew they were going to fight again.

Jimin kissed his son's forehead and closed his room's door behind him. He walked to his room where the moans were a lot clearer now. His eyes falling on to a picture of them holding a one day old Jih.

Jimin wiped his tears as he held the doorknob. He didn't want Yoongi to accuse him of making things up. He couldn't believe this, after everything he had gone through, Yoongi decided to completely wreck it all for sex with some random guy.

His hands shivered uncontrollably, his tears falling continuously, he sighed and finally turned the doorknob.

"Jimin!" Yoongi quickly got off of the man he was fucking.
"How could you?" Jimin said through gritted teeth and pain in his tone. The stranger got dressed quickly.
"You're here fucking some slut while I've been wondering how you've been without us! Without Jih!" Jimin screamed and pulled the man out of their bed and pushed him out.

Yoongi got dressed quickly and Jimin walked in and took a suitcase and started throwing his belongings in.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Yoongi pulled him by the wrist.
"Shut up!" Jimin got out of his hold and started packing.
"Don't you dare!" Yoongi grabbed his neck.

"Let go!" Jimin pushed him lightly and cried.
"Couldn't you atleast think of Jih before you fucked another man in our home! You promised to love him and protect him! But you don't even love me!" Jimin cried and turned to pack his belongings.

"Don't blame me! This is your fault! Don't think that I don't know how many men you're blowing at your job! Whore!" Yoongi shouted at him and grabbed his hair.

"Don't!" Jimin pushed him hard making him stumble. Rage filled Yoongi's eyes and with that he slapped Jimin right across his face.

This was just the beginning of this.