52

Update 🦉
Okay, quick note: my grandfather fell and broke a bone and I was so busy running around to different doctors and then he had to go undergo surgery, so I couldn't update at all.

Jungkook and his father sat on a bench silently. Jungkook sat there hugging his dad then his mother walked up to him after Jimin took Jih from her. She sat next to him and stroked his hair and Jungkook closed his eyes.

Jungkook's father and his mother looked at each other. They knew how much their baby was hurting. But here they were helpless, this was a pain they knew couldn't be eased.

Jungkook was exhausted then he looked at Jimin who was holding Jih and while talking to Tae.
"i..i should drop Jimin home." he whispered and his father stroked his hair.
"He's a great boy.." his father smiled and Jungkook nodded and even blushed slightly.
"Also.. Jihyung." his mother chuckled before she could complete.
"What?" Jungkook looked up confused .
"Apparently I'm ironmom." she said and both Jungkook and his father laughed softly.
"You would be. I'm ironman. Oh then, dad is irondad or something." Jungkook said smiling and his father beamed at the nickname.
"I love it." he said with a big smile.

"I'm glad that you like them. Your say is important, you know. I was just.. I don't know. I was mad at you.. Too mad at you. I should have talked to you like this so much sooner." Jungkook sighed.
"I wish I would have tried.. I am.. " Jungkook's father said softly. A slight guilt in his voice but Jungkook hugged him harder before he could complete.
"Me too." Jungkook said softly and a tear escaped his eye.

Jungkook talked to his parents about taking grandma home the next day and about the new medication for a while. Then stood up because he wanted to drop Jimin and Jih home.

Jimin saw Jungkook call him and walked up to him and his parents. He smiled at them and they beamed. Jungkook took Jih from Jimin.
"Ironman.." Jih mumbled half asleep and looked at him. He suddenly jolted awake and cupped Jungkook's face.
"Why were you crying?" Jih began tearing up when he saw Jungkook's swollen eyes.
"No no no. I was just.." Jungkook panicked.

"Ironman here had been fighting with me." Jungkook's father teased.
"Oh no. Don't fight with irondad. I hate when I fight with my dad. Especially for homework. " Jih said and Jimin covered his eyes and smiled. Jungkook and his parents chuckled softly.
"I totally get it." Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook's parents kissed Jih's cheek and hugged Jimin briefly and then Jimin waved goodbye to Taehyung but Hoseok was asleep.

Jungkook drove to Jimin's apartment and Jih had fallen asleep. He carried him till his room and then walked out. Just as Jungkook shut the door, Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his nose. Jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Drive back carefully, okay? And call me tomorrow." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook softly. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes as he leaned in for another kiss. Jimin smiled, bit his lower lip softly and then kissed him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist tighter and deepened the kiss. Jimin moaned softly as he let Jungkook have his way with him.

Jungkook picked Jimin up and walked to the bedroom and lay him down. He began kissing his neck softly and Jimin ran his fingers through his hair.
"I love you." Jungkook said looking into Jimin's eyes, making his heart skip a beat.
"I love you too." Jimin said shyly.

"No really. I love you so much, I'm so thankful for you.. You're.. You make me a better man, Jimin." Jungkook smiled at him and stroked his face. Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so glad we have you. You're so.. Strong but sensitive. Mature but still have a boyish charm to you. You're so cute when you solve math problems but so sexy when you work.." Jimin bit Jungkook's lip and chuckled.

"You love me for me. You love Jih like.. Like he's your baby. You help me when I'm lost. You showed me that I deserve to be loved.. That Jih could still have a family. I never thought I'd love again. And then you came.. As my son's tutor and I just completely fell for you and.. Look at us now. " Jimin cupped his face and Jungkook kissed him hard.

They cuddled for sometime then Jungkook decided to drive to the hospital just in case there was a contingency. Jimin kissed him softly and then walked him out.

Jimin woke up the next morning. He saw Jungkook had texted him.
"Grandma will be allowed to leave by 12 pm, I'll come meet you around 7. All the hyungs are coming to see her. See you soon. Love you. "
Jimin smiled at the text and went to shower. He got ready and went to wake Jih up for school.
"Wake up, you little potato." Jimin kissed Jih's cheek.
"Yes." Jih said and turned away and continued to sleep.
"You have school! You have to go." Jimin said stroking his hair.
"But I don't want to.." Jih pouted and rubbed his eyes.

"Aw, honey. We may have to meet great grandma too, so better attend school to show her you're a good boy." Jimin said and Jih's eyebrows furrowed.
"Okay. Only for super grandma.." Jih beamed.
"Where you come up with these names from!?" Jimin laughed and Jih sat up laughing.

Jih attended school and Jimin went to work and kept taking updates about grandma. She was feeling okay and Mr. Jeon and Jungkook had gone to meet a new doctor. Jimin sighed and went to pick Jih up.

Jih was sitting by the slide holding Lisa's hand while her mother stood there. Jimin chuckled and went up to them. Lisa bowed. And then Jimin smiled then greeted her mother.
"Hello, Lisa." Jimin smiled and Jih blushed hard.
"Mr. Park! Jih hurt his arm!" Lisa was in tears.
"I AM NOT EVEN HURT. I.. I JUST SLIPPED WHILE DANCING. I kicked myself while stretching on the chair. " Jih tried.

Jimin looked at Jih's arm. He was barely hurt.
"Oh no. He's fine honey. Don't cry." Jimin laughed and patted her shoulder. Lisa pouted and wiped her tears off.
"Here." she gave Jih a pink bracelet.
"You'll be okay.." she smiled, Jih turned into a tomato while Jimin and Lisa's mother laughed softly.

Jimin and Jih reached home and ate together. Jih was all done with his homework by 5 and Jungkook facetimed them and Jih was talking to him while drinking banana milk then the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be?" Jungkook asked.
"Must be, Taemin hyung. Are you coming at 7?"Jimin asked quickly and Jungkook nodded. Jih kissed the screen.

" I love you, Iron-man! " Jih squealed.
" I love you too, spiderman! " Jungkook beamed. And they hung up. Jimin ran to the door and opened it.

"Hyu--"
"It's Saturday, why did you pick Jih up?.."
"Y--Yoongi.."

Authors note

Short update but I have to go meet my grandfather. Hope you guys understand. Love you. 😔

Vote goal 700? Pleaseeee