3

Update! 💖
Vote goal 35! :|
18 in kookmin at one point! 💖💖💖

As he drove he kept thinking about Jimin and Jihyung. Jihyung's cute voice, his round eyes, the way he clapped when he got a question right and the way he pouted and looked around when he made mistakes. The way he chuckled seeing his socks and his reaction to phone cover.
"Ironman? I love the name." He smiled at his thought.

As he drove, he found everything around to have become a lot more beautiful. He bit his lip as he recalled Jimin's beautiful scent. It was so sweet, almost fruity.
"Oh what he must taste like." He licked his lip. He gulped as he thought about his big eyes that he just wanted to get lost in, his soft hair that he wanted to run his hands through, his soft plump lips, how it would feel like to kiss them and bite them softly. He shook his head at the thought.

And he could be seeing someone for all he knew. They hadn't interacted enough for him to know if Jimin was single. The thought made him bitter though.

He sighed as he reached a restaurant where he and his friends had decided to meet up.
He saw Taehyung and Hoseok already waiting for him.

As he walked up to them, he still couldn't stop smiling. Jimin made him feel a kind of desire he had only read about in books and heard about. Never felt. But now he found himself feeling something strange, very different for him. It was beyond lust and he knew it, but it was too early to make judgments. Who knew? Maybe this could fade in a few days.

"Hey! Wassup? How was the first day?" Hoseok beamed.
"Uh oh. He's smiling! I think he has gone insane!" Taehyung teased and Hoseok laughed. Jungkook sat down, still smiling at his thoughts. Jimin and Jihyung deserved everything, all the love.

"It was a good day. A very cute kid! Reminded me of myself back when I was scared of Math. " He laughed.
"Aw! Did he seem comfortable? And how is his family?" Hoseok asked excitedly.
"He does like me quite a bit, mainly for my phone cover." They all laughed hard.
"But yeah, his dad is pretty cool too." He tried to say as normally as he could without sounding like a 15 year old boy who had a crush. He sipped his beer quickly.

"Oh. So it's just them?" Taehyung gave a look of surprise.
"Yeah. His father is divorced." He explained causally.
"Aw! Poor baby! I can't imagine how difficult it is for him to shuttle around between his parents! " Hoseok shook his head. Jungkook suddenly realised, Jimin was probably battling a lot trying to pull Jihyung away from the feelings of dismay and neglect.

"Well! Here's to that little boy and his very strong dad!" Taehyung raised a toast as he saw Jungkook getting lost in thought.

Jungkook just hoped he won't get into this. A divorced person may be going through a lot and may not want any relationship after their marriage failed for whatever reason. Especially with a boy who had barely had any long and steady relationship? No. But Jungkook wasn't the kind to fall in love. But then why did this one meeting make him feel so different? Almost like he didn't understand himself anymore.
___________________________________

"Do you think Ironman sleeps like this too?" Jihyung beamed as Jimin tucked him into bed, using his Ironman printed sheet, and gave him his favorite plushie.
"I don't think so." Jimin laughed and rubbed his nose against his son's.
"But maybe he does! He's so cool!" His son said cutely.
"You like him too much!" Jimin laughed and snuggled him as he stroked his hair.
"I do.." Jihyung yawned as he fell asleep, Jimin bit his lower lip, he liked Jungkook a lot too. He seemed different but it was too early to say anything. Love at first sight wasn't a thing!

Jimin looked down at his beautiful son. His fair skin and soft features. It reminded him of all the good times he had with his ex husband.

"Appa! Stop!" Jimin laughed as they tickled Jihyung together.

Jimin smiled at the fond memory. But then his eyes fell on his own arm. Marks all over them, so many of them and each had a story behind it.

"Please stop yelling! He's getting scared!" Jimin tried to calm his husband down as Jihyung cried hard in a corner wearing his pyjamas and a white T-shirt.
"How dare you talk back!" He pushed him against a wall.
"Pl-please." Jimin tried to get out of his hold. Why had this happened, all for a phone Jihyung dropped? Where had all the love gone? They were so happy before, but after 2 years of their marriage. He just seemed to change. Maybe he didn't want the responsibilities. Maybe Jimin should have gotten an abortion, this was proving to be too much. He did love Jihyung but he didn't seem to love Jimin anymore.

"You can't take control of anything!" He screamed at him and pulled and pushed him around by his arm.

"Appa!" A tiny Jihyung cried with his hands folded in front of them. He stood in a corner just begging as he saw Jimin get shoved around. Hearing Jihyung, his husband pushed him hard making him fall and left the room.

"Dad!" Jihyung ran up to him. Jimin sat up and pretended to be fine as he wiped his tears.
"Dad hurt... Dad cry." Jihyung cried in his chest.
"Hey. Shh. I'm fine.." Jimin whispered as he cradled his son.

"Jimin!" Jihyung shivered hard as he heard glass breaking and his appa yelling. He was too young but he understood that his dad was hurt. Jimin closed his eyes as he continued cradling him and trying to get him to fall asleep. He kept stroking his hair to calm him down and hugged him close as glass continued to break and his husband yelled louder now. He kept thinking of shielding his baby.

Jihyung was his reason to live.
___________________________________

Jimin felt his tears stream down his face as the memory had made a sudden return. He had these depressing memories come back to him every night, there were too many but his son was the reason he fought them each day.

Jimin had once loved someone with every bit of himself. He had put his needs before his own, only to get heartbroken. Only to get abandoned. Only to have his baby ripped off of the chance of having a full family.

Maybe he could love again, but how could he trust again? He sobbed silently as he ran his fingertips over his own scars.