33

Update! 💜💜💜
6 in jikook♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
1 in vhope 💜💜💜💜

Jungkook turned around immediately and saw Jih standing there wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, with a small backpack hung on his shoulders and his hair falling onto his forehead. He looked a little sleepy and tired.

"Oooooooo.." Taemin smirked as he turned around hearing Jih's voice and saw Jungkook standing there like a statue while Jimin looked around shyly as his face turned red.
"I mean... Sir.. " Jih mumbled timidly and Jungkook sighed and picked him up.

Jihyung was scared of how Jimin would react. And he did not want to make him angry or sad. He just looked down at his hands as he fidgeted with his fingers and was too scared to make eye contact with Jungkook.

Taemin pursed his lips and looked at Jimin who looked visibly distraught seeing Jih this way. He sighed and Taemin rubbed his back as Jimin choked back his tears.
"Jihyung.. You know you can call me ironman.." Jungkook said softly as he tried to look into Jihyung's eyes.

"But--" Jih looked at Jimin and so did Jungkook. Jimin closed his eyes briefly before he smiled at his son and nodded at him with reassurance. Jih was very sensitive to such things, once he felt like something was bothering his dad, he'd do anything in his power to make him happy.

Jih then looked back at his hands that rested on Jungkook's chest.
"Jih?" Jungkook sighed softly and Jih looked up at him. Jungkook looked at his tiny little face, knowing that this baby would shudder and cry in corners all day was just killing him internally. He imagined how a tiny Jih would cry and grab onto Jimin for support, how he tried to be the best child in the world to then become a support to him. At 6 he was doing more than any child should have had to.

"Ironman.." Jih said softly and Jungkook could swear his heart fluttered. He was relieved when he heard him say Ironman.
Jih quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and held him tightly.
Jungkook closed his eyes as he fought back his tears when he stroked the back of his head. He felt the slight scar on his neck.

"I missed you, Ironman. I thought you were mad at us." Jih said and kept hugging him tightly. He had had such a bad time away from his dad and Ironman. He was always scared and hurt.
"But I thought you were mad at me." Jungkook said softly kissing his ear and patting his back.
"No! I wasn't! I am not!" Jih said alarmed and shook his head.

Jimin's tears fell silently but he wiped them off quickly. He saw Jih just relaxed around Jungkook, he could see how safe he felt with him. They looked the cutest. Taemin rubbed his back and smiled at him. He knew everything they had been through, and seeing them have someone to take care of them was the best thing in the world.

"Your hair looks so good, Ironman!" Jih beamed and cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook laughed and pinched his nose.
"I'll get this color too when I'm older." Jih chuckled and touched his hair softly.
"We'll see about that!" Jungkook laughed and hugged him.

Taemin nudged Jimin to go to them and Jimin walked up to them nervously. Taemin grabbed an apple and sat there eating while they had their family time.

"Dad!" Jih's eyes twinkled as he hugged Jimin hard.
"How are you, baby?" Jimin kissed his cheek.
"I'm okay. Appa had some work so he dropped me off till the elevator like always." Jih said softly and Jungkook clenched his jaw. Jimin smiled sadly and hugged his son tighter.

"What's this?" Jih poked one of Jimin's hickeys.
"Ow!" Jimin winced.
"Oh no! Did you hurt yourself?" Jih asked concerned.
"Oh um.. I.." Jimin looked at Taemin and Jungkook for help. Taemin was busy laughing and choking on the apple and Jungkook looked away due to embarrassment.
"idiots" Jimin thought to himself.