30

Update! 💜💜

Jih and Yoongi reached his apartment and they had dinner and sat down to watvh TV. Jih was very quiet throughout the drive and even during dinner. He didn't seem like himself.

"Jih. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked him softly.
"Yes, appa." Jih said timidly.
"What happened, honey?" Yoongi made him sit on his lap and combed his hair back. Jih kept looking down and was now tearing up.

"I don't know. I miss ironman." Jih said very softly and Yoongi's blood boiled at his words. He felt his anger brew and he breathed out. Jih shuddered as he regretted saying anything to him.

Yoongi shifted to hug him but Jih just got scared because he thought he was going to get hit. Yoongi's heart broke when he saw his son look this way. He didn't say anything and just hugged him tightly.

After watching TV for a while he took him to his room, and Jih lay down and looked up at the ceiling. Jungkook was his best friend. He missed him so much and he genuinely loved him. This was a loss that was bothering Jih a lot, he wanted to be a good child to Jimin by supporting all his decisions without question but he missed his Ironman.

He suddenly felt Yoongi kiss his hand.
"Appa.. " he said softly.
"Jih. Please don't hate me. I am not a bad man, Jih." Yoongi said holding his tiny hand.
Jih teared up when he heard Yoongi's voice crack, he hugged him lightly.
"Don't replace me, Jih. You know what we've been through as a family. And you know how much Dad will be hurt if he sees you crying over Jungkook. Don't hurt us, Jih. You're our son." he said and Jih nodded as he fought back his tears.
"Jungkook is not coming back. And one day you'll forget him and he'll forget you." Yoongi said softly and stroked his cheek and hugged him.

Jih looked down defeated, his heart broke thinking that there might be a day when Jungkook will forget him. His tears fell and he hugged Yoongi and sobbed in his chest.

But baby Jih knew there was never going to be a day where his love for Jungkook could fade away. His math tutor. His best friend. His Ironman.
_______________________________________

Flashback

"Jungkook." Mingyu said walking in.
"Yeah?" Jungkook said casually as he sat on the corner of the table thinking about Jih and Jimin. His heart was shattered and he felt useless.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu stood in front of him and Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Mingyu. Just stop this. I... I don't.."
"What happened so suddenly? You and I were great together." Mingyu pushed him back down and moved closer.

Jungkook gulped as he felt discomfort take over. He didn't want this, even if it wasn't going to work out with Jimin, he wasn't going to resort to fucking an ex just out of spite.

" Mingyu. That was a fling, you know it. We both didn't do anything besides fuck. Let's just..."
"Then why don't you want to now?.." Mingyu said straddling him and Jungkook moved back.

"Come on. I want you so much." Mingyu kissed his neck and Jungkook looked away and closed his eyes. His mind filled with images of Jimin, and he was again in his wonderland. Everything Mingyu was saying to him, he'd give anything to have Jimin say it.

His mind wandered off further and now he was in a trance. He didn't want Mingyu, he wanted Jimin but couldn't have him. Jungkook kept thinking of the way Jimin's lips felt against his skin, his warmth, his scent and then he was back to reality. This wasn't the man he loved and he quickly pushed Mingyu off.

"Just stop. I'm in love with someone, you idiot. " Jungkook said and wiped his neck, disgusted by what he was just going to do.
"Are you now? " Mingyu said with anger flashing over his face and he knew he just had to seduce Jungkook enough to fuck him and break things apart.