5

Update! 💕💕💕
Vote goal 40? 😐🙂

Jungkook started walking away with them. He took his phone out and texted Taehyung to have his car picked up, he didn't want to suddenly walk Jimin up to his Porsche.

"Where's your car?" Jimin smiled.
"Um... I took a cab." He lied.
"Oh okay! Let's go together then." Jimin said sweetly as Jihyung continued resting his head on him.
"Can I drive?" Jungkook gave him puppy eyes, making his heart flutter.
"Sure!" Jimin laughed and nodded.
They sat in the car and Jungkook started driving. As he drove, Jihyung started singing 'We don't talk anymore' that played on the radio. He smiled at his cuteness, suddenly when Jimin sung Selena's part, Jungkook was shocked. His voice was beautiful! He could listen to him all day.

Jungkook sang too and caught him by surprise. His voice was equally great.
"Woahhh! Ironman sings, dad!" Jihyung was lost in his voice. Jungkook pulled his cheek and soon they reached.
"You sing?" Jimin beamed at him.
"No but I love it." Jungkook smiled sadly as they entered the elevator.
"You have beautiful voice." Jimin said softly.
"Thank you, Jimin." Jungkook blushed. Jimin noticed the redness on his face and chuckled softly.

Jungkook knew why he was laughing and looked down as he touched his cheek and felt it getting hotter and hotter.

They entered the apartment and Jimin sat down and hugged Jihyung.
"How did you get lost?" He cupped his tiny face.
"I.." Jihyung started off.
___________________________________

Flashback

Jihyung stood there in the crowd. He hated it but he was eager to get his ice cream. Suddenly his eyes lay upon a kid walking away with an Ironman robot.

Jimin had told him to wait but it would just be a second. He'd be back before he'd notice.

He wanted to find the store to bring his father back to it. As he found the store and turned around to go back, he couldn't retrace his steps.
"No.. Dad!" He looked around. He just didn't remember. He saw many strangers looking at him. He knew it was dangerous for him to be alone.

He saw two men walking towards him and just as he ran, he saw their steps grew faster too. He ran and was near the Japanese restaurant where he had eaten. The men smiled seeing that now there were lesser people around, Jihyung's heart almost stopped. He had no one to protect him.

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice. He turned around to see and spotted Jungkook, who was on his phone and busy looking at it. One of the men suddenly walked towards him.

He saw Jungkook getting up and walking out and going the other way. Jihyung had no choice, he made a run for him and so did the men.
"Ironman!" He shouted and Jungkook turned around.

His eyes filled with horror as he saw Jihyung running away from two burly men. He seemed too far, one of the men had almost grabbed his arm. Jungkook threw the sushi and ran towards him.
"Jihyung!" He ran. As one of the men tried to get grabby, he landed a swift punch right on his jaw making the other one flee and him run off too.
As he turned around he felt Jihyung hug him. He kneeled down and kissed his cheeks.
"Where is Jimin?" He asked panicked. Maybe these men had injured him and tried to kidnap Jih.

"I lost dad at the ice cream store. " Jihyung cried hugging him.
"Why did you walk out alone? What if something happened to you! What would we do?" He hugged him harder and stroked his hair as he fought back his tears.

"I'm so sorry, da--Ironman." He hugged him and buried his small face in his neck. Jungkook gulped and picked him up. He had never felt such intense fear.
"It's okay. I'm here." He stroked his back as he looked around for the ice cream parlour Jih had mentioned.

He saw an ashen Jimin looking around frantically. But the strange thing was that he represented the same fear Jungkook felt, even though this wasn't his family.
___________________________________

"Oh my god!" Jimin hugged him again as he finished explaining.
"Jungkook you're... You're our angel." He said as he looked up at him with tears.
"No I'm not. I'm just... I would have done anything to save him. So don't worry. And Jih, don't leave dad like that again! " Jungkook pulled his cheek and surprisingly Jih came and snuggled up to him.

"His obsession with Ironman is toxic!" Jimin wiped his tears as he breathed out. He was so close to losing his baby.
"Hey!" Jungkook laughed.
"Not you!" Jimin tried but Jungkook and Jihyung simply laughed at his cuteness.

"Coffee? Let's forget the class." Jimin smiled.
"Sure. I can't teach today either. I'm just glad I was there.." he kissed Jih's forehead and took out his phone and clicked pictures with him. Jimin smiled seeing his son snuggle up to someone like this. Like family.

Jungkook's phone began to ring. It was Mingyu. He rolled his eyes.
"Jih. Let me just answer this call please?" He stroked his cheek.
"Okay! I'll help dad!" Jihyung ran off to help Jimin with the coffee. And by help he meant, just to stand around and admire his dad.

Jungkook picked up the call and huffed.
"What?" He said.
"Babe. Why are you acting this way?" Mingyu said seductively.
"I'm busy." Jungkook replied plainly.
"With what? I can't wait to see you though, I've missed you." Mingyu said sweetly. Jungkook bit his lip, Mingyu was so hot. Had it been a few days earlier even, Jungkook would be dying to fuck him. But he glanced over at Jih and Jimin. This is what he loved now. This was what he craved.

But it was too soon. He wasn't capable of loving anyone. And he believed marriages were a scam, hooking up was enough. But he also knew, Jimin wasn't the kind to be fucked and left. He was different.

"Yeah. I'm not interested. Bye." He said in monotone and hung up.
___________________________________

"Dad! I think you like Ironman." Jimin almost dropped the cup of coffee he was making.
"Wh--what?" He stuttered.
"Yeah! You smile when he's around! You have a beautiful smile!" He beamed.

"I smile at you too!" Jimin pulled his cheek as he felt his ears heat up.
"Yeah but... With Ironman it's like your eyes shine!" Jih jumped around and Jimin bit back his shy smile. Obviously Jih was too young to realise what he was saying but he was right.

Jimin loved having Jungkook around. He had only known him for two days and was already smitten by him. But this was impossible, he was probably on the phone with his girlfriend or boyfriend. Jimin felt a sting in his heart.

As Jungkook and Jimin drank their coffees, Jih played around them and had chocolate milk. They cleared the table and talked about Jih and work and just then the bell rang.

Jimin went and opened the door and in walked his ex husband to see a very happy Jihyung clicking pictures with a very handsome young man.

"Appa!" Jihyung ran towards his father and hugged him.
"Hi, champ! How are you?" He kissed his forehead.
"I'm good!" He kissed his cheek. Jungkook could swear he felt jealous seeing Jih like that. He saw how much Jih's skin colour was like his, and he smiled like Jimin. He saw the family they probably were and seeing Jimin smile at them like that, broke his heart a bit.

He had to snap out of it. It didn't matter. He shouldn't be caring.

"Introduce me to our guest?" He said looking at him.
"Oh. Um he's.."
"Ironman! My math tutor! And he's my favorite!" Jihyung said cutely and Jimin chuckled.
"I see." He scanned Jungkook as he stood up. He was very tall and broad. He walked up to them very confidently.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook stuck his hand out.
"Min Yoongi." Jimin's ex husband shook his hand.

This was going to be interesting, Yoongi thought to himself.