25

Hello, children. :))
Did you miss me?

ALSO THIS UPDATE SCHEDULE SUCKS (too much gap), SO, MAYBE MONDAY, THURSDAY AND SUNDAY?

"Kook-ah! What happened?" His grandmother cupped his face.
"Nothing. Just I'm hurting everyone who loves me and crying over people who don't.." Jungkook kept crying and she stroked his hair softly.
"We don't do secrets. Remember?" She smiled at him. Her aura was so calming, Jungkook instantly felt better. He shivered a little as he wiped his tears, his hands on her knees and tears falling on her feet.

"I..." His voice broke.
"Jimin.." he managed and tears threatened again. She breathed out and her eyebrows furrowed.
"What about him?"
"I.. I told him I loved him... And he said no. "
"You love him?" His grandmother's eyes widened.
"I do. " Jungkook nodded and wiped his tears.

"But I'm not the man he loves or he'll ever love. " Jungkook looked up at her, his eyes were begging for some of his pain to ease but it wasn't getting better.

"I don't even think I could ever face him after last night. Also, I did think about Jihyung too. I wanted to... I wanted a family.. but.." Jungkook bit his lip.
"Some things aren't meant to be. " He breathed out.

"I knew love wasn't real. And I really did try not to fall in love with him, but I just kept falling for him. " He spoke softly and his grandmother listened intently.

Jungkook rested his head on her knees, looking down at the floor and his tears fell. She breathed out as she stroked his hair and then a small smile made way to her lips.

"It's a bit sudden for him, don't you think?" She said softly and Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes.
"If it's so sudden for you, can you imagine how he feels? Jungkook whenever there's a child involved things are always a bit more complicated..'
"But i--" he mumbled hugging her tighter.
"I know, but I did everything to protect you. And you don't believe it, but so did your parents. They tried to be around but just didn't realise how quickly you'd grow up. And by the time they wanted to make amends, you had grown up too much. " She said and Jungkook huffed but his heart felt heavy.

She cupped his face and made him look up.
"Jungkook. Jimin is trying to make up for some of Jihyung's lost childhood. He's scared to put his baby through pain, he's being a good father. And he's just scared, and probably more hurt than you are. " She said softly and wiped his tears.

"He said he didn't feel the same way.." Jungkook said in a pained tone.
"You just have to give things time. And if he doesn't, there's no way of making people feel in a way that they don't. It'll hurt him and you. " She told him and smiled.
"But.. so I should just give up?" Jungkook asked timidly.

"Just give him some time. You'd be surprised how things work out some times. " She kissed his forehead.

Jungkook nodded. He had no other option but to let go for now.

___________________________________

Jimin kept sobbing for over an hour, then dragged himself up from the floor. He kept wearing the ring and stumbled around before standing still in that living room.

He slowly walked up to the kitchen and cleared the breakfast, crying while he did. He went to his bedroom, the place messy from the last night's events.

He stared at the bed and breathed out. His smile, his scent, his gaze, his voice, the way his skin felt against his, his soft moans, the way he pecked his lips and smiled, the way he smiled at him when he danced, him cheering for Jih, and the first time he turned around and their eyes met.

"Jungkook." The first very introduction filled his mind and he gulped as his tears fell again. Why was he so stupid?

Jimin pulled the sheets, and the pillow covers off. He had never even felt the urge to sleep with anyone, with Jungkook it was different. It just wasn't mere desire, it was as if he had met the one for him. He had never felt this pull.