36

Update :)

*hiding since I'm so late*

Just as Jungkook began walking out, he felt Jimin's hand around his wrist.
"I don't want you to go.." Jimin whispered moving close to him.
"I don't want to go either." Jungkook smiled sadly and pulled him close.

Jimin looked up into his big beautiful doe eyes. Jungkook stroked his cheek with his thumb as he smiled down at him and rubbed his waist lightly. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly.

The apartment fell completely silent as Jih was probably asleep in his room and all they could hear was the sound of the cars being driven outside. The city looked like it was twinkling as the lights turned on and off.

Jungkook leaned in further and Jimin's hand softly combed through his hair, his fingertips lightly scratching against his scalp. Jungkook moaned softly and deepened the kiss, Jimin's back arching up and body practically falling onto his. Jungkook squeezed his butt lightly and Jimin moaned into the kiss. Jungkook smirked as he bit his lower lip softly and pushed his front to Jimin's.

Jimin's body heated up and he pulled Jungkook in to kiss his neck. Jungkook kissed his neck softly at first and then harder, occasionally sucking on the soft skin and giving it small licks.

Jimin's hands were itching to tear the fabric off of Jungkook's body. He loved him so much that his desire for him was at another level. He was pulling at the fabric of his shirt desperately, Jungkook cupped his face again and kissed him some more, giving him what he wanted. Jimin opened his mouth giving Jungkook complete access, who was eager to dominate him. Jungkook's tongue brushed against Jimin's and they kissed hard now. Jimin broke the kiss breathlessly, Jungkook looked so handsome right now. His hair was messy from him combing his hands through it, his shirt wrinkled from the pulls he gave at the fabric, lips swollen and wet.

Jimin bit his lip, a naughty twinkle in his eyes and Jungkook couldn't have been happier seeing that. He loved seeing Jimin this way. Carefree, naughty, happy and well, horny for him. Only him.

Jimin was looking at him intently when his eyes lay on his jaw and he pulled him close.
"What happened?" Jimin said running his fingers over his jaw. The bruise was almost gone now but Jimin wanted to know.
"I.." Jungkook sighed.
"Mm?" Jimin bit his lip and wrapped his arms around his neck more securely now. Jungkook kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I.. Got drunk and into a fight." Jungkook said reluctantly.
"Why..." Jimin shook his head and kissed his lips once, he knew it was because of how hurt Jungkook would have been but he just didn't want it to be that. He hoped it wasn't that.
"I missed you. So.. I went to clubs, in the search of a similar scent, a smile... A kiss... I... I was drunk and just.. I didn't know if you were ever coming back into my life and the thought was so agonising that I..." Jungkook said with shame clear in his voice. Jimin cupped his face and pinned him against the door and kissed him possessively. Jungkook flipped them around and lifted him up.

" You don't have to kiss anyone besides me... I was stupid and so were you. But now, you're all mine. Fight with me and all but.. Only kiss me, only make love to me.. Be mine." Jimin whispered against his lips.
"I'm all yours, baby. All yours." Jungkook said lightly grinding against him. Jimin moaned softly and closed his eyes as he began feeling the slow grinds get more regular. Jungkook was getting hard just seeing his sensual expressions, his eyes were closed, plump lips were wet and tender, his mouth slightly open as he let out the sweetest soft moans. His grip getting stronger on Jungkook's shoulder, while the other hand cupped his jaw and made him kiss and bite his neck and on his chest.

Jungkook was ready to fuck Jimin right then and there when suddenly they heard the doorknob of Jih's room turn. Jungkook immediately backed off from him and jimin could barely stand straight and quickly untucked his shirt and they fixed their hair.

"Dad?" Jih as he walked out crying while holding an Ironman plushie.
"B- Baby." Jimin stuttered and Jih nodded while walking towards them, he was half asleep.
"You were crying. Why were you crying.. " Jih cried and Jimin quickly picked him up and stroked his back.
"Baby, you're dreaming. It's just a nightmare. I'm okay." Jimin hugged him tightly and Jih slept with his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jungkook stroked his tiny back too.
"Ironman?" Jih extended his arms out half asleep and Jungkook took him in his arms. Jih was more comfortable in his huge arms.
"Ironman.." Jih mumbled hugging him and sleeping. He trembled slightly and Jungkook and Jimin walked to his room. Jih was still trembling a little and Jungkook's blood boiled because he knew why Jih was having nightmares.

Jimin hugged Jih and Jungkook stroked his back and gradually he stopped shivering. Jungkook let out a sharp breath and Jimin held his hand reassuringly.

"I'm going to kill that bas--" Jungkook mumbled and Jimin widened his eyes at him and Jungkook pouted.
"you don't have to do all that. Just protect him, Ironman." Jimin whispered to Jungkook softly and smiled. Jungkook gulped and nodded and looked down at Jih.

"I.. I want to tell Jih. When we go out this weekend. If that's okay with you.. " Jimin said softly and Jungkook beamed.
"Yes!" he whispered and kissed his knuckles. Jimin heaved a sigh of relief and chuckled shyly.

Jungkook felt his phone vibrate and he got up and walked out to pick the call when he saw it was Taehyung.
"Tae! Is everything okay?" Jungkook crossed his fingers.
"I wanted to tell you in person but I just couldn't stop myself. I mean, we couldn't stop ourselves from telling you." Taehyung said nervously and Jungkook's heart began beating faster.

"What? It's making me nervous. What is it?" Jungkook asked.
"Well. Um... I.. Hoseok and I.." Taehyung stuttered and Jungkook bit his lip impatiently and then Jimin walked out too.

"Hyung.." Jungkook said and Jimin hoped everything was okay.
" I proposed to him. We're engaged." Taehyung said shyly.
"YOU'RE WHAT?" Jungkook gasped, almost falling and Jimin waited impatiently.
"You heard me, right, whore. I.. Your best friend is engaged.." Taehyung said tearing up.
"Hyung.. I can't believe this." Jungkook beamed and wiped his tears off.

"Neither can I but... I love this man so much. I.. Really wanted to. You know what it's like to just.. Want to marry someone so badly.. Because you know they're perfect and you can't imagine being with anyone else?" Taehyung said breathlessly. Jungkook bit his lip looking at Jimin.
" I know what you mean.. " Jungkook said.

"Well. I AM MEETING YOU BOTH TOMORROW!" Jungkook jumped slightly and Jimin laughed cutely.
"And hyung.. I'm bringing a date. Maybe two dates.." he said and Jimin's mouth fell open in shock.
"WHO, BITCH?" Taehyung exclaimed.
"Take a guess, doll face.." Jungkook said smugly.
"YESSSS! JIMIN-SSI. YEEEEEESSSSSS!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook laughed hard.

"Well shit.. Um. Okay. Tomorrow for dinner?" Taehyung asked happily.
"Dinner. I want every single detail of the proposal. " Jungkook beamed.
"Of course, I'm awaiting for your details though! See you, fucker. Love you."
"Love you too, doll." Jungkook laughed and they both hung up.

"WELL?" Jimin blushed.
"My best friend is getting married to the man he has loved since middle school." Jungkook beamed and Jimin jumped and hugged him.
"THAT'S SO CUTE!" Jimin clapped.
"You've met Taehyung hyung and now you're going to meet my other favourite hyung. And they deserve to meet the man I love." Jungkook kissed his nose.

Jimin was nervous that Jungkook was introducing him to his friends as his boyfriend now. It was nerve wrecking  but he nodded shyly.
" I've been dying to meet Hoseok hyung. Taehyung is so sweet.." Jimin beamed and Jungkook nodded cutely.

"Dad?" they heard from inside the room.
"You go. I'll see you both tomorrow. Remember about dinner." Jungkook said sadly but smiled and hugged Jimin. Jimin nodded sadly and hugged him tightly.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said softly.
"Jungkook." Jimin looked up.
"I'm so in love with you. " Jungkook chuckled and kissed him.

"You better be." Jimin pulled his collar playfully and bit his lip as he chuckled into the kiss.