6

Update! 💖💖💖
THANK YOU FOR 1K VOTES AND 6K READS 😭😭💖💖💖💖
Vote goal 45! Double update?

"Pleasure meeting you, Jungkook. " Yoongi smiled. Jimin gulped, he knew this smile. He was not happy at all. But why? Jungkook was just his son's tutor.

"Same here." Jungkook stuck his tongue in his cheek as he smiled.
"Ironman! I'll see on Friday then! " Jihyung leaned forward to go to Jungkook. Jungkook beamed and took him into his huge arms.
"I'll miss you, Jih." Jungkook meant it. Jimin's eyes twinkled looking at the two. Jihyung looked so small compared to Jungkook, so safe. So happy. His baby was laughing.

Yoongi clenched his jaw seeing this. Even if they were divorced, this was his family. He scanned Jungkook from tip to toe. He was for sure younger than Jimin, and so why would he want a divorced man? That too with a child. He could have casual sex anytime.

Jihyung hugged him tightly and went back to Yoongi.
"How about you, me and dad go for dinner? That is if dad is done attending to our Ironman here." Yoongi smirked at Jungkook as he put his arm around Jimin's waist.

"Oh um.." Jimin stuttered.
"Oh no. I was on my way. Have fun guys! See you, Jih. " He smiled and then shook Yoongi's hand again. As he walked out his shoulder brushed against Jimin's lightly.
"Bye, Jimin." He said softly and rushed out. Jimin gulped as he saw him walk off. He looked hurt.

"Dad! Let's go!" Jihyung said and Jimin nodded and smiled.
"All okay?" Yoongi arched an eyebrow at him.
"Yes." Jimin said softly. He went and grabbed his jacket but he had this ache in his heart. He just didn't want Jungkook to go. He wanted him around all the time. But this was wrong, he couldn't put this pressure on him. He had a son! Would Jih approve?

"Shall we?" Yoongi smiled at his son and pecked his nose. And the three of them left for dinner. They sat at a fancy restaurant and Jihyung sat next to Yoongi.
"How's school, champ?" Yoongi ruffled his hair as Jimin propped his chin on his hand and smiled.
"Good, Appa. " Jih said timidly.
"And piano?" Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's great! I learned 2 new songs!" He beamed and Jimin nodded in approval. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness.
"And math?" Yoongi said putting a napkin over Jih's lap. Jihyung gulped thickly and looked at Jimin, he was terrified.
"He's improving.." Jimin said quickly and shook his head at Jihyung signalling him not to be scared.
"Good.." Yoongi nodded and then his eyes fell on Jimin's scars. Jimin pulled his sleeves down and inhaled as he looked away. Yoongi suddenly reached out for his hand and turned his wrists up to look at them.
"Have this treated." He said in a monotone. Jimin shivered at his touch, not in a good way. He pulled his arm away from his hold and they proceeded to eat.

"How's work?" Yoongi bit his lip.
"It's okay. Yours?" Jimin smiled.
"Pretty good. Also, the blonde hair, it looks very good." Yoongi winked at him.
"Thanks. But your hair looks the best this way." Jimin beamed at him. Yoongi ruffled his black hair and gave him a gummy smile.

"So, what happened to Namjoon?" Yoongi asked suddenly and Jimin knew where this conversation was heading.
"He broke his leg. So.."
"So Jungkook is teaching instead. I see. How old is he though?" Yoongi asked sipping his beer.
"Twenty five, maybe. I don't know." Jimin stuttered.
"He's a young boy. Very handsome. But someone like him would never want to be with someone like us.." Yoongi said in a low tone.
"I barely.. I barely know him. I don't see him that way.." Jimin gulped. Yoongi sat back in his chair and smirked at him.
" Even if you do. He doesn't." He sneered.
"That's fine with me because I don't like him, Yoongi." Jimin rolled his eyes. Yoongi bit his lip as his eyes darted down to his plump lips and his smooth neck.

They continued eating and then Yoongi spoke up again.
"I was thinking about attending Jih's dance performance next week and also keep him this weekend. " His words caught Jimin and Jih by surprise.
"Really, appa!?" Jih looked up at him as he beamed.
"Yes, champ. I want to be there and we'll go shopping this weekend." He made him sit on his lap and kissed his head.
"But you had work." Jimin said confused.
"I'll manage this weekend. I want to spend time with my son, and get to see you too." He laughed. Jimin laughed and hit his hand softly.
"Thank you.." Jimin mouthed to him as Jihyung jumped around happily. He hadn't had both his parents at a school event ever.

Yoongi clenched his jaw as Jih ran to Jimin and hugged him. He knew that he felt the tension between Jungkook and Jimin, but no. This couldn't happen, he knew that no guy that young would want to take care of a child that wasn't his, but what if this one was different? He saw the way he was with Jih and Jimin, it was more than mere liking. He already disliked Jungkook. 
___________________________________

Jungkook took the elevator. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of jealousy. His eyes were becoming redder and reader with each floor he passed.

He reached his car and slammed the door shut as he sat in there, panting. He had never been this way. Never! This was new for him, and he just didn't know why. 

He reached Taehyung's house and went straight for his room as he waved at his parents. The two were watching a movie as they held a huge bowl of popcorn.

Jungkook walked in and fell into the soft mattress and screamed into the pillow.
"Hello to you too." Taehyung said softly and Hoseok sat there with his eyes widened.
"Long day.." Jungkook sat up and ate some popcorn and watched the movie for some time.
"Dinner?" Hoseok offered and they all went downstairs to the dining room, the food was laid out beautifully.
"How was your day?" Hoseok asked sweetly. Jungkook pulled his phone out and gave it to him. It was picture of him a Jihyung. They were both pouting and Jih had his eyes almost closed.

Taehyung beamed as they scrolled through them. Jungkook smiled back as he drank beer.
"I love this!" Hoseok jumped.
"Which one?" Jungkook extended his arm and took the phone.

His eyes widened as he saw it. It was picture of him and Jihyung flashing big smiles while Jimin stood at the back smiling and  admiring them.
"I hadn't noticed this." Jungkook ran his finger over the picture.

"He's beautiful." Hoseok looked down and looked away. Taehyung held his hand and smiled reassuringly at him.
"He got lost today.." Jungkook mumbled still looking at Jih.

"What? Where?" Hoseok asked alarmed and Taehyung widened his eyes.
"Near a restaurant. He.. he went out of the ice cream parlour to look for an Ironman robot. Two men almost got him.. I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't been there to save him." Jungkook looked visibly shaken. He cupped his head and put his phone down.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung who looked equally pensive. Jungkook was changing.
" It's okay... He's okay.." Taehyung held his hand.

"I don't know what we would have done if we lost him." Jungkook breathed out.

"We?" Hoseok asked.
"What?" Jungkook looked up confused.
"You said 'we'." Taehyung said softly and held his hand tighter.
"Maybe it just slipped out.." Jungkook stuttered. He gulped as he actually didn't believe he had said 'we' keeping Jimin in mind.

"Jungkook.." Hoseok whispered.
"I know.." Jungkook shook his head and signalled him not to talk about it.

They weren't his . And that hurt the most.