40

Surprise bbies 🌚

:)))))

Jimin woke up to the sound of tiny knocks on the door. He glanced at the time and it was about 2:45 am. He was half asleep, then he heard them again.
"Dad.." said a small voice. It was Jihyung. Jimin jolted awake and looked at a shirtless Jungkook sleeping soundly next to him. He got up and threw a black tshirt at him.
"Wear this.." Jimin said quickly and Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, he had no idea what was happening. He just wore it and fell back asleep.

Jimin sighed, he himself was so sleepy that he forgot to tell Jungkook to hide and just opened the door. Jih stood there, his eyes barely open, he was holding his favourite ironman plushie.

Suddenly it struck Jimin that Jih would see Jungkook, who was such a heavy sleeper that he had no idea whatsoever about what was happening.
"Oh.. Jih.."
"What took so long?" Jih mumbled groggily and walked into the room. Jimin gulped and all his sleepiness was now gone. He didn't know what Jih would say or think. He quickly tried to make an excuse.

"Jih.." Before Jimin could say anything, Jih simply walked up to the bed, threw his ironman plushie on it and climbed up. Jimin looked at him, surprised by how unbothered he was.
"Ironman.." Jih said softly and Jungkook moved slightly and hugged him. Jih hid his face in Jungkook's chest and held onto his shirt. Jungkook stroked his back and ruffled his hair slightly.

Jimin almost teared up seeing them this way. They both looked so adorable, and Jimin's heart began beating fast. It had been years since he had slept next to anyone, or Jih had cuddled up to anyone besides him. Jungkook was the best thing that happened to him and at that point he was nothing but grateful and madly in love with him.

He quietly walked up to the bed and lay down next to Jih, who was now in the middle, his back towards Jimin. He moved closer and put his arms over him and kissed his cheek. He then looked up at Jungkook and smiled. He picked the Ironman plushie up and kept it on the bedside table, they didn't need to be protected by it anymore.

He got up slightly and kissed Jungkook's lips softly before laying back down and closing his eyes.

_______________________________________

Jimin woke to the most adorable sight, he saw that both Jungkook and Jih were sleeping on their stomachs, hands placed on either sides of their head, except for one of Jungkook's arms was over Jih's back.
"Wake up, sleepy bunnies!" Jimin said softly, both Jih and Jungkook pouted.
"Five minutes.." Jih mumbled and shifted, Jungkook turned over and Jih put his head on Jungkook's chest. How could Jimin disturb them?

"Only five. Be up by the time I come back." Jimin said and stroked Jih's hair.
"Almost up.." Jungkook gave him and thumbs up and Jimin left.

Jimin got up and showered, when he got out he saw that the two were still sleeping, in the same way he had left them.
"YOU LIARS!" Jimin pouted and ruffled their hair.
"No.. I'm up.. Even Ironman is, right Ironman? IRONMAN?" Jih squealed and Jungkook jolted awake.
"What the fu.. Jihyung!" Jungkook looked at the tiny boy sitting next to him. Their hair was messy and eyes looking rounder and bigger since they had just woken up. Jimin was having a hard time holding back his laughter.

"I wasn't dreaming! It was you!" Jihyung beamed and Jungkook's heart fluttered. He picked him up and hugged him.
"Of course." Jungkook kissed his cheek.
"Wait... But why are you in dad's room?" Jih narrowed his eyes at the couple.

"I... My car broke down and I was sleeping on the couch but.. You called me because you were lost.. and then we all fell asleep here." Jungkook lied and Jimin's eyes tearing up from holding back the ugliest laugh.
Jih's eyebrows furrowed but then he shrugged.
" Oh okay. Did you sleep well?" Jih cupped his face and Jungkook beamed at his preciousness.