46

Update 🌚
Tear warning maybe?💀

Jihyung hugged Jimin tightly and sobbed. He was almost inconsolable and that sent Jimin into a panic.
"Baby. Please... Tell... Tell me. I can help you! I will help you! If he hurt you then tell me!" Jimin said hugging him and kissing his tiny head. Jih shook his head and continued to cry.

"I want you and ironman.. I love you both but Appa.." Jih cried.

Jih stuttered after Jimin held him tightly, stroking his hair and cradling him.
_______________________________________

When Jih was with Yoongi for a day and a half
Song recommendation - chasing cars by snow patrol and can't help falling in love by elvis presley?

Yoongi drove quickly but his eyes began filling up with hot tears as memories of Jimin flooded his mind in flashes.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and kissed his cheek when they met in the park when they were 19 and 21 respectively.

"Yoongi!" Jimin laughed as he felt Yoongi tickle him from behind.

"I love you, Min Yoongi.." Jimin chuckled into the kiss, pulling him in.

"You're mine." Yoongi said as he pinned Jimin down onto the soft bed and kissed his nose.
"Of course, baby." Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

Yoongi gulped as the memories began becoming more intense. His vision getting blurry.
"Appa!" he heard Jih yell and snapped out of it. Yoongi had almost driven into a busy intersection and broken a red light. He halted the car and panted, he looked at Jih who looked terrified. He stroked his hair and then composed himself briefly.

Yoongi drove once the light turned green and parked on the side of the road. Jih was trembling, Yoongi unbuckled his seat belt and pulled him on his lap. Jih snuggled up to him, his hands ice cold.
"I'm sorry. I'm... I'm not well." Yoongi hugged his son tightly. Jih looked up at him, skeptical.
"What happened, Appa?" Jih asked timidly. Yoongi's tears threatened more.

"It's nothing. Just sleep, I'm okay." Yoongi tried. Jih hugged him for a few more seconds before he moved back to his seat and then sat quietly.

Yoongi began driving once again and the memories returning.

"You're.. You're my first I'm.. I'm nervous." Jimin gulped and looked around nervously. Yoongi smiled and held him by the waist, he kissed Jimin's jaw softly, Jimin's eyes closed and his hands tightly pulling onto the fabric of Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi could feel his heart beat rising, but he wasn't going to hurt this man. He loved him.

He picked him up, Jimin kept looking into his eyes. Yoongi lay him down and stroked his cheek. He intertwined his fingers with Jimin's. His heart beat normalising and hands becoming warm again.
"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked him softly.
"yes. I trust you.." Jimin kissed him softly.

Yoongi stripped him down slowly, Jimin's body was so sensitive, this being his first. Yoongi went about with it slowly, maintaining eye contact with his boyfriend. He covered his finger with lube and pushed one inside him, Jimin's eyes tearing up and Yoongi kissed his cheek. Reassuring him that it'll feel okay and that he'd stop if it got too much.

He kept going till Jimin adjusted to this feeling then slowly pulled his fingers out. Yoongi pushed into Jimin very slowly. Jimin tugged at his hair softly and kissed him hard. Yoongi began moving his hips once Jimin said it was okay. Yoongi kept looking at Jimin, to see if he was okay. They kept kissing the whole time as they made love, Jimin's sweet moans sent Yoongi's body into a frenzy. He loved it.