29

Update! 💜😭
Sorry guys, I'm so late with these updates but my neck injury had me in a really bad shape, I could barely keep my eyes open. 🙂😭

Taehyung and Hoseok had gone to a restaurant for lunch after hearing the same old thing from doctors. They were heart broken. Taehyung was doing his best to cheer Hoseok up but he wasn't feeling it. Hoseok just didn't want anyone to talk to him.

" Maybe the new medicines will work. And you know you have to stop stressing about it, Hobi."
"Shut it." Hoseok glared at him but his tone was just pained. Taehyung closed his eyes and went silent. And soon they both went to their homes.

Hoseok picked up the pill, he was still hopeful but he knew it was of no use. Kids weren't in his cards, he just chucked it away and went to Taehyung's house.

Taehyung was in his room, wearing a black t-shirt, beige shorts and big glasses as he read a novel. His ash blonde hair falling onto his forehead and he lip his lip. Hoseok entered his bedroom and straddled him.
"Woah. Hi, Hobi." Taehyung beamed.
" You are so sexy." Hoseok whispered kissing his neck and Taehyung bit his lip and caressed his back.

"You're in a mood." Taehyung smiled.
"Well, I'm just so happy that you're mine. All mine." Hoseok kissed his lips softly, Taehyung moaned softly as Hoseok explored his mouth with his tongue.
"I love you so much, Taehyungie." he rubbed his clothed bulge and Taehyung moaned.
"I'm sorry about the way I behaved. You make me so happy." Hoseok caressed his cheek and Taehyung smiled and pulled him closer. They began kissing more intensely now, Hoseok rolled his hips onto his front and smirked at him. Taehyung almost blushed and looked at him affectionately.

Taehyung quickly switched their positions and threw his shirt away. He quickly stripped Hoseok and stared at his beautiful body. His sculpted face, strong jaw, beautiful skin, his abs and his thighs. A beautiful man, who was all his.

Taehyung stripped out of his shorts and leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his waist and trailed his way up. Hoseok moaned and closed his eyes, stroking his hair and pulling him close. Taehyung grabbed lube and covered his fingers with it. He inserted one finger into his tightness and Hoseok winced slightly. Soon he added another finger and prepped him slowly.
"I.. I want you." Hoseok moaned as Taehyung continued sucking on his neck and rubbing his thighs. Taehyung was quick to oblige and he pushed into him slowly.

Hoseok pulled him in further and wrapped his legs around his waist and Taehyung began rocking back and forth.
" Taehyungie.." Hoseok let out a moan as he screwed his eyes shut in pure pleasure. Taehyung stroked his hair back as Hoseok began sweating.

"I love you." Taehyung kissed his cheek as he thrust at a medium pace now. A tear escaped Hoseok's eye, he cupped his face and pressed a wet kiss onto his lips. Taehyung could feel his need, and his was nothing less, they moaned against each other and Taehyung's thrusts got irregular and faster, Hoseok's moans got louder and rougher and they came together.

Taehyung rolled off of him and pulled him close. Hoseok rested his head on his chest and kissed his neck softly.
"I didn't have the pill." Hoseok told him softly and Taehyung stroked his back.
"I didn't want to.. I don't want to. As long as we're together, we are fine." Hoseok said timidly and Taehyung smiled.
" We'll be okay, right?" Hoseok asked him softly.
"Always." Taehyung kissed his cheek and they both drifted into a deep sleep.
_______________________________________

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his grandmother vomiting. He got up immediately and rushed to the washroom.

" Grandma! Are you okay?" he exclaimed and supported her.
"I'm fine, honey" she said faintly and walked up to the sink and cleaned up.
" Mom!" Jungkook called out to his mother. She ran in and gasped.