16

;) Did you guys miss me?
VOTE GOAL 200! 💖

Jimin gasped as Jungkook pulled him towards himself. Jimin's hand immediately landed on his chest to counter the force as a side of his body was glued to Jungkook's.

Jimin's breath hitched as their noses almost touched and his lips ached to kiss his. He gulped nervously as Jungkook's minty breath and musky scent sent his body into a frenzy. Jungkook smirked at him as the saw the how Jimin's eyes begged for him and his own filled with desire.

He bit his lip softly as he gazed into his brown eyes and felt his small hand right above his heart. His eyes darkened with an unsaid emotion and he asked again.
"Shall we?" Jungkook mumbled but Jimin was in a trance, he kept looking at him so intently.

Then Jimin's eyes met another pair of huge and round eyes.
"Yeah, dad. Shall we?" Jih leaned over to Jimin, his nose pressing onto his father's and he imitated Jungkook's tone. Jungkook looked at Jih and bit back a chuckle, Jih looked at Jungkook and then they both started staring at Jimin.

Jimin shook his head and laughed at the two. But he didn't try to get out of Jungkook's hold.
"Okay sure." He laughed.
"Well. See you tomorrow then?" Taemin said awkwardly.
" For sure!" Jimin got out of Jungkook's hold and hugged Taemin.
"Have fun today!" Taemin whispered to him.
"Let's reschedule our coffee date? Please?" Jimin laughed as he let go of him.
"Sure. Goodnight! Bye, Jiji! See you soon, Jungkook." Taemin kissed Jih's cheek and shook Jungkook's hand who smiled and nodded.

The three of them headed out and Jungkook walked them up to his Porsche.
"Is this your car?" Jimin was taken aback.
"Yes!" Jungkook beamed and opened the door for him. Jimin smiled, shook his head and sat in.

"Ironman! I love your car!" Jih jumped around on Jimin's lap.
"I'm glad you like it. " Jungkook pinched his nose. He drove the car and Jimin looked out and explained a few places to Jih. Jih was beyond excited seeing the city around dinner time.
"Wow! I have never seen so many lights.." his eyes twinkled.
"Huh?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.
"I never have the time... He hasn't really seen the sea either. " Jimin shrugged and said timidly.

Jungkook huffed. 
"Let's go for dinner. A restaurant that is maybe close to the sea and has a view. "
"No no! It's okay!" Jimin tried.
"Just... Please. " Jungkook sighed. And Jimin didn't know what to say, and he nodded.

They kept driving and Jih and Jungkook sang along to songs making Jimin chuckle.
They reached a fancy restaurant, not that Jih or Jimin weren't used to expensive places, this was way beyond that.
"Jungkook I'm..."
"After you!" Jungkook got down from the car and opened the door as he picked Jih up.

Jimin got down reluctantly and walked in. The whole place seemed so big, soft music player in the background and the entire staff now attending to Jungkook.
"Mr. Jeon! " Bowed one of the employees.
"Hey, Jun! My friend here would love a sea view." Jungkook pointed at Jih who was busy looking around the surrounding, as his tiny arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

"Sure! This way!" The man escorted him. Everyone stared at Jimin, they had never seen Jungkook here with anyone besides his Grandmother or Tae and Hoseok.
"Jun.. I want some privacy. More than the usual. Okay?" Jungkook whispered to him after he sat Jih down on one of the huge seats.
"Yes, sir." Jun nodded and left the place.

Jimin walked into that space and was just overwhelmed. The space was huge with barely two tables in the area and a huge glass window that showed the most spectacular view to the city and the sea.
"Wow! It's so colorful! Dad! Do you see this?" Jih pointed at the sea that reflected the multi colored lights of the city and the bridge. He stood there holding Jungkook's hand. 
"Yes, baby.." Jimin hugged him, his heart hurting as he now saw how much Jih was missing out on. He deserved a family.