17

UPDATE 💜💜

Jungkook smiled at the sweet little boy and kissed his forehead. Jimin bit his lip softly as he saw Jungkook shift a bit to stand up.
"I love you too." He said softly to Jih and stood up.

Jimin smiled as they walked out of his room and closed the door softly.
"He doesn't say this to a lot of people, you're special. " Jimin teased him.
"I am, aren't I? He's very special too, I haven't said it to anyone other than Grandma.. and maybe Tae." Jungkook beamed at Jimin as he walked backwards, not breaking eye contact with him.

Jungkook almost tripped over a table and Jimin grabbed his hands and helped him regain balance.
"Careful!" Jimin laughed, Jungkook one again felt his muscles tense up. A single touch sent vibrations through his body.  He smiled and walked up to the door, and turned around to say goodbye.

"Drive safe, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin smirked.
"Ugh! Stop!" Jungkook laughed.
"I don't get it. Your family is one of the richest around, then how come?" Jimin asked softly, eyes darting to his lips. Jungkook gulped feeling a heat build up in his lower abdomen, as he saw Jimin biting his own lips while staring at his.

" I'm.. we're not too close." Jungkook explained.
"Oh.. It'll be okay. " Jimin stepped closer to him, Jungkook now pinned against the front door. His phone rang and he closed his eyes and saw it was his grandma.
"Yeah, beautiful. I'm just on my way " he said immediately.
"Where are you?" She asked concerned.
"I'm at Jimin's. I'll be home in like... 20 minutes. Don't worry." He tried and she sighed and said okay. Jimin's messy hair, flushed face due to drinking and his seductive tone were not helping Jungkook's hardening dick.

"It's kind of late.." Jimin mumbled still walking closer.
"Yeah it is... IT'S 12?" Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw the time. He sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned against the door.

"Are you okay?" Jimin saw how he suddenly looked distraught.
"No..." Jungkook said softly.
"Jungk--"
"It's my Grandpa's birthday..." He sighed. Jimin was rendered speechless. It didn't take a genius to know that he had lost his Grandpa, that's why he looked so disturbed.

"Hey.." Jimin hugged him, his back still pinned against the door. Jungkook pulled him in closer and inhaled as he found himself lost in his scent. Jimin looked up into his eyes and pressed his front to his. Jungkook let out a sharp breath trying to shift a little. He didn't want to Jimin to grind against his aching erection even by mistake.

"It'll be okay. I'm sure he's so proud of you. " Jimin looked up and whispered. Jungkook knew that he was a little drunk.
"I... I should go." He tried, as his hands held his waist to separate them.
"Yes.." Jimin said softly, still not letting him go. His fingers grabbing onto the fabric of his T-shirt.
"Jimin... I really should. " Jungkook shook his head and Jimin gulped as he got the sign. He backed off immediately.

"I'm sorry. I'm drunk.." Jimin spoke fast.
"It..I know... It's okay. " Jungkook stuttered, kind of hurt.
"See you tomorrow..." Jimin said timidly, Jungkook smiled sadly and walked out.

Jimin went straight to bed and fell asleep. While Jungkook found himself tearing up as he drove. He didn't know how to stop this desire. It had never been so strong for anyone, he didn't go crazy by anyone's scent, their skin, their touch. Never. Jimin was different. But why? Was his sexual desire for him that strong? Or was this different?

The fact that it could be more than mere desire, scared him the most. He didn't want to marry anyone and he certainly didn't want a family. But everytime he even thought this way, his conscience warned him. He always felt stupid for saying it or thinking it.

He reached his home and it was dark and quiet. He walked up to his room and breathed out. His heart hurting with every breath. It felt wrong, being alone like that. It was as if his love wasn't with him, even though it seemed like love was just around the corner. He was just too afraid.