20

Update! 💜
Vote goal 300!

It may not be the dirtiest smut you've read but the definitely the hottest I've written. :)
*Praying*

"Shut up and kiss me.." Jimin said pulling him close. Jungkook's breath hitched, he was bewitched. He kissed him softly and Jimin moaned against his lips and pushed his body forward. He didn't want any space between them, not even for air.

Jungkook took the lollipop from him and licked it before gliding his against Jimin's lips.
"It tastes the best this way.." he smirked and Jimin moaned as the candy moved along his beautiful plump lips.

Jungkook groaned against his soft lips that tasted like cherries, he savoured his taste and pinned him against the wall. Jimin's hands pulling on his shirt, his hair, nails scratching against his neck, then travelling to his jaw. He wanted all of him.

Jungkook's dick was hard and throbbing in need for Jimin. And Jimin beginning to grow harder as he felt Jungkook palm him briefly.

Jungkook lifted him up and Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist. His hands tugging lightly on his hair as Jungkook licked his neck while grinding against him slowly, his arms easily holding him up against the wall. One of his hand going under his butt and squeezing it hard.
"Oh fuck..." Jimin moaned, closing his eyes taking those slow grinds.

Jimin was kissing him like he wanted to devour him. Jungkook broke the kiss briefly but Jimin leaned in more. Biting his lip and whining as he felt a bit of cool air touch his now hot and sweaty face.
Jimin bucked his hips forth, and grabbed onto his hair making him kiss his neck more.

"Bite me, Jungkook..." He moaned. Jungkook smirked and bit him softly, Jimin's head was  against the wall, his lips slightly parted and one of his hands scratching against the wall as his orgasm started to build.

"So needy, baby. Don't worry, I'm gonna take care of you." Jungkook mumbled on his ear, and pulled himself away from the wall while Jimin was still wrapped around him. He sat on the couch and tore open Jimin's shirt in a flash. His bare skin now in front of him. He pulled Jimin up and gave him wet open mouthed kisses all over his upper body. Jimin found himself push against his lips while pulling his hair softly, he arched his back taking in all that pleasure.

He unbuttoned his shirt and attacked his neck with needy and possessive bites. Jungkook fisted his hand in his hair and moaned in pleasure and approval.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Jimin.." Jungkook said groping his butt and making him straddle his thighs better. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Jungkook cupped his bulge through the fabric of his underwear but not moving his palm.
"Go on... Grind against me.. " Jungkook moaned up, on his jaw.

Jimin felt his face heating up, and he whined and kissed Jungkook and grabbed his hand.
"Please.." he let out a whiny moan.
"I'm all yours.. go ahead. " Jungkook smirked at him. Jimin closed his eyes and began grinding against his palm. Slowly and first, then with more intensity. Precum making the fabric slightly wet, his grabbed his shoulders was now a moaning mess. His sensual expressions driving Jungkook's body into a frenzy. His dick almost hurting from being under clothes.

Jungkook licked his neck while the other hand held his waist in place as Jimin was practically fucking himself into his palm. Jimin's toes curling against Jungkook's knees. He could feel Jimin was close to his climax, his dick was twitching hard. Their bodies now drenched with sweat.

Jungkook picked him up again suddenly, Jimin's body cursed at the denied pleasure. He kicked open the door to his room and lay him down. The dim yellow light of the lamp falling on their glistening bodies, Jimin's damp blonde hair just splayed down on the soft mattress. Jungkook stared at his body with desire and affection. Jimin blushed under his gaze and looked away.