32

UPDATE 💜💜💜
pls work... 🙂😭😓

Jimin sighed and then looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook stroked his cheek with his thumb and kissed his palm and then put his arm around his neck. He looked down at him with the most endearing expression and affectionate eyes making Jimin's heart flutter.

"Baby, tell me.." Jungkook said softly and kissed him softly. Jimin pulled him in for a deeper kiss and inhaled as he felt Jungkook caress his back and pull him close. Their lips moving against each other softly yet passionately. The kiss wasn't desperate but there was kind of need in it, they just wanted each other so much. They loved each other.

Jimin broke the kiss and Jungkook opened his eyes.
"Jimin!" he cupped his face when he realised that he was crying. Jimin buried his face in his neck and sobbed softly. The outpouring emotions making it difficult for him to breathe. He was scared to be in love, but he was in love. He didn't want to be vulnerable and trust but at the same time he had put all his trust in Jungkook now.

Jungkook let him cry in his neck, he could feel how much pain there was in his soft sobs. His heart ached knowing how much Jimin had faced in life, to a point where it scared him this much to love someone. Sure, Jungkook didn't want to be in love but it was not because he had been abused or bashed, his reasons were different.

Jimin finally stopped sobbing and sighed. Jungkook had kept kissing his cheek and the side of his head as he stroked his neck.
"I... Jih was almost 3..." Jimin said timidly and Jungkook felt Jimin's heartbeat grow faster. He pulled Jimin closer and kissed his forehead. Jimin closed his eyes as he spoke.

"Yoongi... Was.. We had a fight and I left for a few days. He didn't reach out to us for days but then... It... It.." Jimin stuttered and hugged him tighter. He had never opened up to anyone about this. Not in such detail. Not even Taemin.

"It's okay... You don't have to.." Jungkook said in a strained voice as he fought back his own tears seeing Jimin shivering in his arms but Jimin shook his head and continued.
" It was our anniversary. I didn't want to continue fighting. So I drove all the way with Jih. We.. Jih had picked out the flowers and cake for Yoongi. When we reached home... I heard... I heard him having sex with someone. Jih was in my arms... He was sleeping. " Jimin began breathing faster and Jungkook clenched his jaw hard.

" I told Jih to say in his room.. and then went to Yoongi who.. beat me and then asked... Asked me to take my son.. My 'filthy' son away. " Jimin sobbed once again this time he shivered and he just curled up and hid. Jungkook's own heart began beating frantically as his blood boiled. He just wanted to get his hands on Yoongi once and break his face.

" I.. I picked Jih up and I was leaving but he suddenly grabbed him and Jih.. Jih was crying. He... Yoongi hit me more and I put Jih on the floor. We were fighting and... Yoongi grabbed me and pushed me but Jih was behind me and he fell into.. A glass cabinet...I pulled him out and.. I got these scars. " Jimin now stammered a lot and hugged Jungkook closer, whose tears threatened and his body became hot with the aggression he was feeling.

" I almost lost Jih... You know... When ... When we were in the car. Jih went completely limp. I... I didn't even know if... If my baby was alive when we reached the hospital." Jimin cried hard. Jungkook bit his lip trying to hold back his tears and pulled him close and then cupped his face making him look up. He kissed his face repeatedly and stroked his tears away.

" I won't ever let anything happen to you or Jih. Never. You're my family now. My family." Jungkook kissed him and Jimin pulled him in and then nodded. They lay there quietly and Jungkook let Jimin's breathing normalise.

"Jih loves ironman." Jimin said as Jungkook played around with his fingers while Jimin rested his head on his chest. Jungkook chuckled lightly and nodded as he kissed his hand.