37

Update! 💜

Jungkook drove back home and headed straight for his room. He lay down on his bed and blushed as he looked up at the ceiling. He already missed Jimin and Jih. He felt so stupid for trying not to fall in love, it was definitely one of the best things that had happened to him, not one of the best, the absolute best thing.

He closed his eyes smiling as he waited for the weekend he'd tell Jih, he just hoped he'd accept him.

Jimin on the other hand closed the door and breathed out as he stood in his house. He pouted as he walked up to Jih's room and lay down next to him. Jih snuggled up to him and held his shirt tightly and Jimin kissed his cheek, he looked so tiny, he just needed to be protected so bad. Jimin smiled and hugged him as he felt butterflies in his stomach thinking about how they'd tell him, he wasn't sure how he'd take the news but he was hoping he'd be able to accept their relationship. Although Jimin knew how much Jih loved Jungkook but still it made him nervous. After all Jih had seen and been through a lot.

The next morning, Jungkook sat down to have breakfast with his grandmother.
"Good morning, beautiful!" he chuckled and his grandmother kissed his cheek. They ate and laughed about some random things when Jungkook's father walked up to them, hugged his mother and ruffled Jungkook's hair as he left for work early.
"Will you be going today?" he asked Jungkook while he fixed his tie.
"Ugh. I was hoping I'd go tomorrow. I have to go buy a gift for Tae and Hobi hyung. They got engaged, so.." he said nonchalantly.

Jungkook's father and grandma gasped and he almost dropped the toast he was eating as his grandmother squealed out of excitement.
" OH MY GOD! MY BABIES! HOW SWEET! WHEN WERE THEY GOING TO TELL ME? OH THEY ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! "she pouted and her son and grandson chuckled. Their laughs were identical.

" Well, that is great. Can't wait to see them soon." Jungkook's father smiled and walked out to his car.

"When will you tell your parents about Jimin? They need to know, Jungkook. They're your family." Jungkook heard his grandmother say, he looked away since he knew he had not told him about Jimin but honestly he didn't really want to. He didn't know how he'd react and he wasn't interested in drama. He just decided to tell him once he sorted everything out.
"Not now." he said timidly and his grandmother sighed.

_______________________________________

Jih went to school and Jimin went to work. He pouted knowing that Jungkook wasn't going to come, he had received his text.

"I miss you. WHERE ARE YOU, JEON? " Jimin texted him as he sat in his studio.

"Gucci. Also, I miss you too, don't forget about dinner. Also, any tips on what I should be wearing?" Jungkook replied.

Jimin bit his lip seductively.

"Nothing?" He replied shyly.

"Oh baby, you don't want to tease me so much. I can be very mean too." Jungkook replied as he felt his face heat up.

"Show me.." Jimin teased him some more.

" Jimin teased him some more