14

Update! 💜
Vote goal 150 again! 💜

Jimin sat up and smiled at Jih who was looking at Tae and Hoseok in awe. He looked extra tiny next to Jungkook. Their mannerisms were sort of alike, they way they laughed, and had big round eyes. To someone who didn't know that they weren't related, they might have even looked alike.

Jimin's eyes moved down from his eyes to his neck, then his arms. He glanced down at his thighs, so thick and muscular. Even when he was sitting, they looked so hard.

"BYE!" Tae and Hoseok yelled and made him snap out of it. Jimin massaged his neck and looked away as his cheeks heated up. Jih bowed down again and then smiled shyly.
"Guys, I'll be seeing you in a bit?" Jungkook smiled.
"Sure. Take your time. " Hoseok tried. His eyes were visibly swollen and Jungkook noticed but didn't want to ask in front of Jimin.

He did a secret sign that Tae and him had made up as kids, to ask him all was okay. Tae nodded and smiled. Jungkook reluctantly agreed and hung up.

Tae and Hoseok looked at the screen for a few seconds and then sighed. Hoseok looked at Tae and hot tears filled his eyes. He hugged him hard and cried. Tae looked up to keep his tears from falling but failing as he stroked his back.

"Why us?" Hoseok shivered. Taehyung had no answer. He hugged him harder and let him sob. Hoseok's cries broke his heart but when he glanced over at the table where the reports from the fertility clinic lay, that shattered him.
___________________________________

"They are very nice!" Jih squealed.
"You are nicer." Jungkook kissed his nose. He was a bit surprised by what he did and so was Jimin, but Jih seemed to love it. He chuckled and his laugh was so contagious, Jungkook and Jimin smiled too.

Jimin could see how much Jungkook was starting to mean to Jih. He was like the perfect father but what if he didn't see them that way. After all is it a difficult task accepting someone else's child and married past, for someone who had never been married. But Jimin was falling for him with every little thing he did.

Jih sat on Jungkook's lap, he lay down a little with his head on his chest and legs stretched out.
"Who is this?" Jih beamed.
"That's my beautiful Grandma and that's my Grandpa." Jungkook beamed back as he showed his phone's wallpaper off. Jimin stared at him in awe as he saw his face light up. But today he looked like he was pain, his eyes also lost some of the sparkle as he talked about his grandparents.
"You look like your Grandpa, Ironman. " Jih's looked at the pic and then at Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled.
"I know. I have his smile." He gave him a big smile Jih returned the smile and looked just like Jimin.
"You look just like Jimin." Jungkook said suddenly and then smiled at Jimin who blushed.

"Dad has a pretty smile." Jih smiled at his dad, making him chuckle.
"Indeed." Jungkook said softly and Jimin looked down as his face now had turned bright pink. Jungkook could see how he was affecting him, he loved it. He wanted this for himself, but then he looked down at Jih. He wasn't ready for a responsibility this big. Was he?

He stroked Jih's hair as he remembered the scars. He felt his protective side take over again, all he wanted was for Jih to be around him so that he could keep him safe. 

"Hey Jih!" Jungkook said to him softly.
"Yes?" Jih looked up.
"Let's talk to my Grandma?" He beamed.
"Yes! Let me fix my hair!" Jih combed his hair making them messier and Jimin chuckled at got up. He sat next to them and fixed his hair. His sweet scent filled Jungkook's senses again. He could feel his heartbeat get faster as he looked at his face, so close again. His plump lips slightly parted, his smooth neck with a few small freckles on it. He looked at his hands again, and his gaze fell on his scars again.