48

Update! 💜

Jihyung went completely silent. He didn't know what to say. Jungkook sighed seeing his expression fall.
"You know what? It's okay. We'll figure it out later." Jungkook managed to say somehow as he fought his tears. It had ripped his heart to shreds, he loved both of them so much. He wanted them to be a part of his life but maybe it wasn't the time yet.

Jihyung hugged him tightly and Jungkook closed his eyes, defeated.

Jimin began pacing around. His hands became ice cold whereas his tears fell continuously. He kept thinking of how all this could ruin Jih and Jungkook's relationship, and also get him to become extremely insecure about Jimin.

He began sobbing as the images of Jungkook and Jihyung began flowing in. The way they laughed together, hugged each other, the way Jih ran to the door and lept into Jungkook's arms. It may have been sudden but Jimin was sure about this, Jungkook loved him. Jimin loved him too, so much. Everything felt right but now they were again falling apart.

Jimin cupped his head as he thought of how much they had already been fighting, the memory of Jungkook showing him the tiny box of ring had shattered his world. Maybe they should have asked Jih more or been more upfront but Jimin wouldn't tell him if he wasn't sure about Jihyung accepting Jungkook.

It left him broken and flabbergasted. It had never even crossed his mind that Jih would react this way. Jimin waited for the longest time, it seemed like time wasn't moving at all.

Jimin sat on the bench, cupping his head and his legs shaky. He heard footsteps and looked up immediately. It was Jungkook.

Jimin stood up, his face was pale and his eyes swollen. Just as he moved to say something, he halted. Jungkook was holding the tiny box of the ring and Jimin knew what it meant. Jihyung said no.

Jimin's tears began falling once again as his eyes locked with Jungkook's tearful ones. Jungkook looked so exhausted, his face was flushed. Jimin shook his head in disbelief, he felt like he had failed as a father by not understanding his son. Also he felt helpless because he loved Jungkook so much but they wouldn't marry without Jih approving of them.

Jimin ran and hugged Jungkook as he began sobbing.
"I'm so sorry.. I should have known better. I.."Jimin sobbed in his chest.
" Jimin.. " Jungkook made him look into his eyes. Both of them crying, their hearts beating fast.
" I.. " Jimin hugged him tighter and sobbed. Jungkook stroked his back to soothe him.

" Dad? " Jimin heard and quickly wiped his tears off, looking away from Jih. Jimin tried to fake a smile and looked down at Jih.
"Baby, wh-" Jimin gasped.
"Dad.. " Jih said kneeling down on one knee as he held the wedding ring.

Jimin gasped and looked up at Jungkook whose tears fell and he gave him a smile and showed him the box. Jimin looked down as Jungkook opened the box. It was empty.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of him too.
"Jimin, I'm far from perfect, I know..and you are.. . I didn't even think I'd ever want this but the day met you, I knew this is what I craved. You.. Jih.. Us. I can't imagine a single day without this. Please give me chance to show you how much I love you. A chance to make you both smile. A chance to be a part of your life. Will you please please please marry me, Jimin? " Jimin began crying as he covered his face with trembling hands. Jih beamed at Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook held jih's tiny hand, the one in which he held the ring. Jimin was trembling with an overflow of emotions.
"Dad, will you please marry ironman?" Jih said extending his arm to give Jimin the ring. His big doe eyes filling with tears only because his dad was crying. Jungkook bit his lip as his tears fell.