56

Update!
ALSO BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S READ THE NEW BOOK. ILY ALL🗿🥂🙃❤️
P. S. This may not actually be the second last chapter but could be. Idk :'|

Taehyung woke up and reached out to hold Hoseok who wasn't there. He sat up and looked around, confused.
"Hobi?" he called out.
"C-Coming.." Hoseok answered from the washroom but he could barely talk.

"Babe. You okay?" Taehyung got up and knocked at the door.
"Yeah, I.." Hoseok opened the door. Taehyung gasped seeing how pale he was.
"Hobi!" Taehyung cupped his face.
"I.. I probably got a stomach flu." Hoseok tried.
"What? You were perfect last night. What the fuck?" Taehyung picked him up bridal style and lay him on the bed.

"We'll go to the doctor. What did you eat last night?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok shrugged.
"I've been a bit nauseous for some time. I don't know what it is." he shook his head.
"Well, we'll find out today." Taehyung said calling a clinic to make an appointment.

Hoseok lay down as he looked up at the ceiling. He ran his fingers over his stomach. He was feeling so ill.

Taehyung took care of him for a few hours and then they went to a doctor. Hoseok was a bit cranky then.
"Babe, what's wrong? How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked.
"I want chocolate." Hoseok pouted.
"I-"
"Do you not love me? Because I'm cranky and ill?" Hoseok's mood had completely changed. Taehyung blinked twice and then a nurse called his name.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at him and strutted off to the room. Taehyung seemed so confused and he waited.

"Well, can I see your reports?" the doctor asked after he analysed Hoseok.
"My reports?" Hoseok asked.
"Oh." the doctor beamed.
"You don't know?" the doctor asked.
" What is it?" Hoseok shook his head.
"You're pregnant." the doctor beamed.

Hoseok's world halted suddenly, he let out a big gasp.
"Are you.. Are you sure... I.. I am actually inferti--We barely have a chance of conceiving." Hoseok explained.
"I am sure, you just need a few tests to confirm but I'm definitely sure.." the doctor said reassuring him.

Hoseok walked out silently. Then went straight to get a few tests done and waited for the report. Hoseok told him it was just a test for an infection. He wanted to be sure before he told Taehyung.

" You okay? " Taehyung held Hoseok's hand and Hoseok smiled.
"Yeah. I'm..." Hoseok didn't even have the courage to say it and before he could the doctor called him again, he was relieved. Hoseok smiled at Taehyung and went in.

He sat down, shivering. His fingers crossed, heart racing and breathing irregular. He had prepared himself for the usual answer.
"And?" he asked as the doctor had a serious expression on his face.

The doctor looked up, his eyebrows furrowed. Hoseok looked away. Again.
"I was right." the doctor said with a big smile and Hoseok shot his head up.
"You're pregnant. Congratulations." the doctor beamed and Hoseok just felt the wind knocked out of his system. He could barely say anything as he saw the reports.

"POSITIVE" Hoseok said with tears in his eyes when he read it. He looked at the doctor with tears streaming down in face and the back at the report.
Hoseok hugged the doctor, thanked him and walked out of the room.

Seeing Hoseok crying, Taehyung panicked. He stood up and cupped his face.
"What is it?" he asked frantically. Hoseok cried inconsolably, hugging him tightly.
"Hobi. Please." Taehyung gulped. Hoseok gave him his report with shivering hands.

Taehyung opened it and gasped.
"Is it.. Is it really?" Taehyung could barely talk.
"Yes. I am." Hoseok nodded and smiled. Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. He pulled him in for a big kiss and hugged him tightly.