38

Update! 💜

Jimin looked away from Hoseok and he saw his face go pale. Jimin laughed sarcastically and looked up, right into his terrified eyes.
"I can't believe you agreed to meet me. After wrecking my home and cheating on Tae, you were out there pretending to be our family. How could you?" Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"Jimin I..." Hoseok stuttered as he felt his entire world shake up. Everything would get ruined, not just with Taehyung but his bond with Jungkook, and even Jin and Namjoon because Jungkook would tell them everything. He had made a stupid mistake and had repented all this while and he never expected that his dark secret would one day come back to him this way while threatening to destroy everything he had built.

"Don't!" Jimin put his hand up and walked to him. His eyes were bloodshot and his heart raced at an abnormal pace.
"It was my anniversary, Jih was in my arms the time I walked into that house. My house. Didn't you even feel the slightest shame before you decided to start an affair with a married man? " Jimin said darkly as his tears fell. Hoseok's tears threatened too, and he held Jimin's hands who pulled them away instantly and looked at him, disgusted and with hate.

" Jih almost died in my arms that night.. Because I wanted to leave and he just.. " Jimin said and Hoseok felt like he had been punched in the stomach, he never realised how much damage he had actually done and all because of a stupid mistake.

" I'm going to tell them. " Jimin said trying to walk out and Hoseok panicked and held his hands.
"Please listen to me, Jimin! Please. I'm.. I didn't know he was married and I didn't even... I was drunk and upset.. I met him at a bar that night, I didn't know anything about him...and I... I didn't even remember your face too well, I couldn't recognise you when I saw pictures of you and Jungkook. I.. I am.. I made a mistake. Please.. " Hoseok begged. Jimin halted for some time and looked into his eyes.
" How do you remember his name then?" he asked and Hoseok gulped and tried to talk as normally as he could, his limbs had gone weak and he felt dizzy now.
" He had given me his number at the bar.. The next morning I checked my phone and found it in there. Jimin, please don't.. I.. I don't want to lose Taehyung, I love him so much. Please, I made a mistake, I didn't even know him.. And I.. It'll never be something that I can justify but I didn't mean any of it. It was a mistake, Jimin. A mistake. " Hoseok begged and cried in front of Jimin.

Jimin sighed and looked at him, he looked so distressed, genuinely in pain. He wasn't faking anything, and he wasn't lying by denying that he slept with another man but here he looked so scared to lose the man he loved, Taehyung was the most precious person ever.

"Why did you cheat on Taehyung? Yoongi had no shame, he used to abuse me all the time, one could understand if I went around sleeping with others to get away from such a man but Taehyung.. He's so amazing. Then why?" Jimin's heart actually broke for Taehyung, he could see how much he loved Hoseok, the way he cared for Jungkook, the way he welcomed him and Jih, he didn't deserve this.

Hoseok broke down crying and he dug his nails into his own arms, the feeling of shame and disgust haunting him again. He had lied to Taehyung, destroyed someone's life and had almost been responsible for the death of a child, all because he drank too much that night.
"Taehyung and I had fought a lot, a guy was dared to kiss Taehyung and he did it, I was there and we got into an argument about why he didn't push him away.. I was being so immature because I knew it wasn't his fault I was so mad at him... He.. It was so bad that he told me it was all over.. It wasn't and I.. I knew it but I was so mad at him and myself that I just.. I left and partied with a friend, I met Y--Yoongi there.. He was drinking alone and I... I.. Wanted to get away from everything. We talked and I.. " Hoseok felt a wave of nausea hit him when he thought about what he had done.