53

Update 🦉

"I.." Jimin was rendered speechless. He forgot about telling Yoongi anything. He just forgot.
"What is it?" Yoongi said in a low tone as he stepped forward. Jimin backed off slowly still looking at him. Yoongi looked so tired, his eyes were dull and his expression was soft.
"Appa! Hi!" Jih ran towards Yoongi who beamed instantly seeing him and picked him up. Jih hugged him very hard.
"I missed you." Yoongi said to his son and kissed his cheek. Jih looked at Jimin, he knew he wasn't supposed to mention Jungkook to his Appa.

Jimin gulped as he felt fear take over him. Jih hugged Yoongi again but he was sort of nervous too. He felt like Yoongi would cry and he didn't want anyone to be sad.
"What's this?" Yoongi said holding Jih's hand and looked at the ring.
"Um.." Jih looked at Jimin.
"Jungkook gave it to him." Jimin said suddenly and Yoongi's eyes widened.
"Jih.. Go to your room." Jimin said to Jih who nodded and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi's heart began beating very fast. He hugged Jih tightly and then put him down. Jih waved at the two and went to his room nervously.

"What is it, Jimin?" Yoongi asked with his fingers crossed behind his back. He didn't want to hear the fact that Jimin infact was in a relationship with Jungkook.
"Yoongi.. I.." Jimin looked away.
"Say it." Yoongi said.

Jimin looked at him. His heart began pounding when he looked into those familiar eyes. The same man he once loved more than anything else, the man he had a baby with. He didn't look like himself, he looked broken and Jimin didn't have it in him to break him more but the reality had changed. He was in love with someone else.

Someone who kept him so happy, someone who loved him as much as he did, someone who protected him, someone who didn't give up on him and someone who loved Jih like his own. Someone who felt like he was meant to be with forever. Jungkook.

Jimin had to stand up for his relationship and himself. He had to break free from this. Completely.
"Yoongi, I... I am with Jungkook and I.." Jimin said and showed him his ring finger. Yoongi let out a sigh. His hands became cold and he felt his tears threaten.
"I don't want you to feel like you're unrequired, I want you to be around for everything. Jih loves you and he wants you around. I want you around but this affects all of us.. I"
"You're rushing into this." Yoongi said exasperated and paced around.
"Yoongi, I've thought it through. And Jungkook isn't asking me to marry him right away, we'll take it all slowly." Jimin gulped, his hands were shivering but he didn't want to show it to Yoongi.

"Do you hear yourself? Jimin we... We dated for years, we had a child together and it still failed. How do you expect some stranger to love our son like his own!? How do expect him to love you forever!? " Yoongi said loudly.
"I.. I don't want to think about everything that can go wrong. All I know is that it has never felt more right." Jimin retaliated and Yoongi's face flashed with anger and sent a chill down Jimin's spine.

"So you just think you'll ambush me with your bullshit? That bastard is not taking Jih away from me, Jimin." Yoongi fought back.
"We're not trying to take him away. But we both need to move on, Yoongi." Jimin tried but his voice cracked.
"I can't move on.." Yoongi said suddenly. Jimin's tears fell and he looked at him.
"Yoongi, it's too late for this. I.. I loved you so much and tried for you, for me, for us. But it just... Just didn't work out. You know that." Jimin said and his heart began racing.
"I know I've fucked up. But Jimin, I can't let you and Jih go. I'll lose everything. My son, my best friend and my family." Yoongi said and sat on the couch, cupping his head.
"I have changed..give me chance to show it to you both.."

Jimin's tears fell as he knelt in front of him.
"He is your son. You don't need to beg for a chance to prove to him that you've changed, and I know you have. But Yoongi, things ended so badly between us. I don't want us to be this way till the end of life. I want you to move on, love someone, now that you've changed. Keep them happy, and be a part of Jih's life.  " Jimin cried holding Yoongi's hands.

Jimin looked into his eyes.
" You'll be a part of every school event, every graduation, his college events, his wedding, his family.. Everything. It's just that Jih will have 2 families, he'll have 3 dads.. He'll get so spoiled and loved but you'll be there to discipline him, Jungkook will teach him math, I'll teach him how to sing and you'll teach him how to play the piano... " Jimin smiled and Yoongi rested his forehead against Jimin's.

" We want you around, Yoongi. It didn't work out between us but we made that baby. He deserves the best. " Jimin said and Yoongi cried against him.
" I want to marry Jungkook, Yoongi. I love him. I don't want us to fight anymore, I want to forgive you. Let me. " Jimin cried and Yoongi held his hands tighter as he sobbed too.
" Do you really love him? " Yoongi asked looking into Jimin's eyes.
"I really do." Jimin answered instantly.

Yoongi looked up before he looked down at Jimin with tears streaming down his face. Yoongi's heart hurt as his mind replayed images of him, Jimin's and jih. He remembered how much Jimin cried when he was with him, how Jih quivered as he screamed for them to stop fighting, he regretted it. Yoongi had changed.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Jimin. You still are the best thing to have happened to me. Thank you for loving me. And I.  I am so sorry." Yoongi said and Jimin began crying really hard. He had never heard this sincere apology. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hands and rubbed the scars on them. Jimin ran his fingers over the scars on Yoongi's elbows.

" Be happy, Jiminie.. Just don't throw me away, give me a chance to be a father to Jih. "Yoongi begged.
" He's your son. Nobody can rip you off of that right. I can see you've changed, so I'm not scared anymore. "Jimin said and Yoongi felt liberated.

Their hearts felt lighter, some sort of closure appeared to have come to their relationship. The fear had gone and a chance was given. They didn't reconcile, but they were closer than before. They were going to be a family, not together but they were. After so many years, they were free and better, stronger versions of themselves.

Jimin and Yoongi sat next to each other, holding hands and silently for sometime before they both felt better.
"Are you fighting?" they heard a small voice from the distance.
"No, baby. Come here." Jimin said wiping his tears as did Yoongi. Jih walked out and saw their faces, were they fighting again and lying?

"Hey, champ." Yoongi cupped his face.
"Hi." Jih said looking at them both.
"So, you really do like ironman a lot?" Yoongi asked and pinched his cheek.
"I do." Jih said honestly and looked at Jimin's who nodded. Yoongi smiled sadly and looked down.

"But I like you too, Appa." Jih said holding his hands and Yoongi looked at him with tears in his eyes. Jih smiled at him and Yoongi hugged him and kissed his head. Jimin and Yoongi ran their fingers over the scar on his neck.
"Thank you, baby." Yoongi sighed.

The doorbell rang and Jih ran to the door.
"Ironman!" Jih jumped and hugged Jungkook.
"Hey, spiderman. Wassup?" Jungkook walked in then halted seeing Yoongi and Jimin. Their eyes were swollen and they were holding hands. Jimin immediately let his hand go as did Yoongi. He really didn't want them to fight because now Jimin and him had sorted things.

Jimin walked up to him and took Jih.
"Jih. Why don't you and Appa go to your room, I'll send ironman right away?" Jimin said and Yoongi and Jih walked away.

"Did I disturb a family moment?" Jungkook said in a bitter tone to Jimin.

Authors note

Dead because I've been travelling. :3

Who tops in yoonseok? :/

Also, should I go with a sad-less angsty new story or a more angsty- less sad story? I'll update it today. :)

Next book - yoonseok VS vhope? THE MAIN SHIP IS JIKOOK

Vote goal 800!