24

Update! 💜💜💜💜💜
Vote goal 300! 💜💜

"What?" Jungkook gasped in disbelief.
"Yeah. You know, we um.. just out of curiosity went to a doctor to have a check up done, we were there to encourage a friend who was scared of getting the results and so we got them done too... Hoseok.. and I both have very low fertility... and so.. we barely have a chance." Taehyung let out a huge sigh and Jungkook held his hand.

"You remember? How I always told you that I didn't really want kids.." Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded in response.
"Yeah.. now that it's not in the cards... It hurts. A lot. And it's not that I don't love Hoseok, but I can't even mention wanting kids.But I'm.. I'm hurting too. And I want to be there for him but I want someone to just..."
"Listen you out?" Jungkook held his hand tighter.
"Yeah. Just listen me out. " Taehyung looked down.
"I'm here, hyung. Forever. " Jungkook nudged him with his shoulder.

"And! You can always adopt a baby. It will never matter as long as you love them as your own. The man who raises a child is always more of a parent than the one who just gave birth biologically. " Jungkook gulped as his mind wandered off to Jihyung.
"That's what Grandma said too!" Taehyung laughed and Jungkook smiled. She was everything to all of them.
"I guess so. But.. I guess we're not ready yet. " Taehyung said and gave him a sad smile.

"No rush. " Jungkook winked at him and they sat quietly.
"Damn, Jeon. You in love, and me not being able to have kids. Everything is fucked up. " Taehyung laughed.
"I know, man. Didn't even think it'd be possible. I've... Never wanted to be with someone. Ever. You know everything with Eomma and Appa. I had just given up. And now for this guy... I don't know how I just kept slipping into this feeling. I tried to stop, but I just couldn't. At first I thought it was lust, but then I didn't just want his body. " Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded and looked him.

"I wanted his attention, his smile, his laugh, to come home to him and Jihyung everyday. I wanted a family with him, and trust me hyung, I wouldn't have ever treated Jih like he weren't my own child. But.... I was so stupid for thinking he could want the same. You were right, I am not what he needs. " Jungkook spoke timidly, Taehyung's heart feeling an ugly squeeze seeing him this way.

"You really fell in love. " Taehyung held his hand.
"I did. And I.. he didn't love me back. " Jungkook spoke out and let out a sad laugh. Taehyung sighed.

"Let's go somewhere. " Taehyung mumbled.
"Where?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow as Taehyung pulled out a few outfits.
"Shopping. " Taehyung smiled.
"I hate--"
"Just trust me. Let's go. " Taehyung pulled out a white t-shirt, blue jeans and black timberlands and went off to get ready.

The boys said bye to Taehyung's parents and drove off in a new Mercedes Benz.

"Why are we here?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow at Taehyung.
"Shut up and come with me. " Taehyung got down from the car and Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed.
"Hyung, why are we here. I'm.."

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon!" Said an elderly lady dressed in a sharp formal grey skirt and white shirt. She was the owner of the fanciest salons in Seoul and she had a boutique of her own.  She designed clothes for the biggest celebrities and her makeup team worked for all big companies.
"Mrs. Choi!" Taehyung beamed and hugged her.
"I haven't seen you boys here in so long. Not since your strawberry blonde hair, Taehyung. " She teased.
"I know. We've had black hair for a few years now. " Taehyung laughed.

"So, how can I help you? Again with the dark brown hair, Jungkook?" She pulled Jungkook's cheek.
"I like being safe. " Jungkook poured cutely.

"Sure. This way. " She escorted the boys to an elevator and the went to the second floor. The spacious place had 4 seats, very plush with soft music playing. The chairs also had headphones attached to them, the boys could listen to anything they liked.