Bonus

❤️

"Jihyung! Come down for breakfast!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen.
"Coming! And Dad?" Jihyung asked. It was his 19th birthday.
"He has gone to pick up grandma and grandpa!" Jimin answered.

Jihyung was doing pushups.
"And get Jungmin too!" Jihyung heard his father say and he chuckled. Jungmin was his little brother, he was 7.
"Woahh, hyungggg." Jungmin said with his big doe eyes wide open as Jihyung did another push up with him on his back.

"I'm going to be stronger than you and Appa. You know to protect you all." Jungmin beamed at his elder brother. Jih kissed his cheek and tickled him.

Jih smiled and finally stopped. When he did he stood up and picked Jungmin up who chuckled and hugged him. And Jihyung spun around. He loved his brother so much.
" Hyung! You have allergies!" Jungmin said rubbing a purple mark on his neck. Jihyung coughed and rubbed his neck. He had to hide it before he faced all 3 of his parents.

Jihyung facepalmed as he remembered how he thought Jungkook and Jimin had allergies when actually they were..

Jih mentally slapped himself out of the thought.

"Yeah, I.. I get these pretty often." Jihyung smirked sexily. Jungmin nodded innocently.

Jih put him down to drink water that's when his phone rang. Jungmin ran and answered the call.
"Hi, babe."
"Hi, Lisa noona." Jungmin beamed.
"BABY! HOW ARE YOU!?"
"I'm good. I was doing pushups with Hyung." Jungmin said smugly and Lisa chuckled.

"Can I talk to him?" Lisa asked cutely.
"Sure. I know he's your boyfriend." Jungmin said and Jih almost spit his water out while Lisa coughed.
"Here." Jungmin smiled at Jih.
"Go downstairs, Jung. And uh.. Don't tell dad about my allergies." Jih blushed and Lisa began screaming on the phone.

"WHAT!? I LEFT HICKEYS!? WHAT THE FRICK!?" She was so embarrassed.
"Okay, Jih Hyung. Come soon." Jungmin said waving goodbye to his brother.

"Hi, babe." Jih smiled.
"Hi. Happy birthday!" Lisa giggled.
"Thank you, love. You're joining us for dinner right?" Jih asked.
"Of course. Can't wait to see you. I love you."
"I love you too." Jih said smiling at the pink bracelet kept near a picture of him and Lisa from 4th grade. They had actually been dating since 10th grade officially.

Jih went downstairs to see Jimin struggling to get Jung to drink a glass of milk. He chuckled.
" I'll drink it if hyung drinks one." Jung smirked and Jih clenched his jaw and shook his head making Jimin and Jung laugh.

"Hyung got an early gift." Jimin said pointing at his own neck to show Jih he saw his hickeys. Jih quickly moved away as he blushed.
"No-"

"Happy birthday, champ!" Jih heard Yoongi over the phone in the living room.
"Appa! Thank youu! Are you joining us for dinner!?" Jih beamed as he talked.
"Of course. And is Lisa coming? It's been a while since I met her." Yoongi teased him.
"Uh. Yeah. I.." Jih blushed. They talked for some time about work and all.
"Alright then. Love you." Yoongi smiled.
"Love you more." Jih smiled too.

Jungmin was being yelled at in the background.

"Stop!" Jih said picking Jimin up and bridal style.
"Jeon Jihyung! You put your father down right now!" Jimin squealed trying to fight his 6 feet tall son, while Jih put him on a couch in the living room.

Jungmin laughed and climbed up on Jihyung's back.
"Strong hyungie.." Jung teased Jimin.
"Oh you two wait till Jungkook gets back. You both are in for a big scolding." Jimin threatened.

Jung and Jih looked at each other with their big doe eyes and then bursted out laughing.
"HAHAHAHA.. Appa and scolding.." Jung laughed in the crook of Jih's neck.
"Stop, dad. You're too cute." Jih said wiping his tears and Jimin pouted.