55

Update 🦉

Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck softly as Jimin regained his breath. Jungkook was caressing his body to make him feel at ease, Jimin's body was so tense. Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and kissed him softly.

Jungkook moved up and lay next to Jimin who rested his head on his chest. Jimin closed his eyes and intertwined their fingers.
"I liked today." Jimin said shyly and Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" Jungkook stroked his hair.
"Mm hm. You're sexy when you're possessive." Jimin looked up at Jungkook who smiled sweetly at him. Jungkook kissed his knuckles softly and sighed.

"I just want you for myself. I- I know I was being unreasonable but I.. I'm so scared." Jungkook said timidly and Jimin's propped himself up to look at Jungkook.
"Of losing everyone I love.. I'm losing beautiful, I spent so much time fighting with Eomma and Appa and I just.. I know Yoongi is.. Is your past and Jihyung's father but I.. I don't know. I feel so, so lost sometimes. It's like I've just been wrong everywhere. " Jungkook sighed.

"Hey! Don't say that. You make grandma the happiest, your parents and Jih love you and you, my love" Jimin said straddling Jungkook.
"Are my present and future. I only want you." Jimin said kissing Jungkook softly who smiled against his lips.

Jungkook slapped Jimin's butt softly. Jimin bit his lip and then kissed his jaw and neck. Jungkook gulped and closed his eyes. Jimin's hand travelled lower and he lightly grabbed Jungkook's dick and pumped him softly.

Jungkook began moaning softly and Jimin licked his neck. Jungkook flipped their position and kissed him hard. Jimin pulled him in harder.
"How about another round?" Jungkook asked cutely. Jimin chuckled and bit his lip.
"Mm hm." Jimin nodded and Jungkook kissed him hard as he got on top of him.

_______________________________________

Jih sat on the dining table and looked around as Yoongi ate.
"Hey Appa, so are you and dad best friends now?" Jih asked.
"Yeah." Yoongi chuckled.
"That is nice. But dad is going to marry ironman. You aren't friends with ironman, so how does that work?" Jih asked and Yoongi clenched his jaw.
"Baby. We... I'm here for you. So... I won't be talking to him but I'll visit you." Yoongi explained.
"Oh okay. But you'll be alone here?" Jih asked sadly.
"Yeah, I suppose." Yoongi shrugged.

"You don't have to be. I'll visit you every weekend and we'll talk a lot, okay?" Jih smiled and ran up to Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi picked him up, made him sit on his lap and looked down at his tiny son.
"You're so kind. Just like Jimin. I'm glad you're like him." Yoongi smiled. Jih smiled up at Yoongi.

"But Appa, please try not to fight with Ironman. It'll make me sad." Jih tried.
"Baby. I--" Yoongi tried then sighed when he looked into Jih's hopeful eyes.
"I promsie I won't make you sad." Yoongi smiled.

_______________________________________

Hoseok was looking down at his phone when Taehyung walked into his room and surprised him.

"I thought you left." Hoseok said because he thought Taehyung had driven off after dropping him home.
"I wanted to do this." Taehyung said and kissed him hard, he was done fighting and doubting their relationship. Hoseok instantly wrapped his arms around his neck and sighed.

Taehyung kissed him harder and harder and then picked him up. He lay him down on his bed and pulled his shirt open. Hoseok pushed the shirt down and looked up at him.

"I've been so harsh to you. I... I can't believe you forgave me." Taehyung said caressing his face.
"I love you, Taehyungie...You were just upset." Hoseok smiled up at him. Taehyung shook his head and kissed Hoseok's hand.

"How are you like this? So fucking beautiful, inside and out." Taehyung kissed his cheek.
"You make me want to be better." Hoseok said softly.
"Even when I'm mean?" Taehyung looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Even then." Hoseok smiled and a tear rolled down the side of his face.
"Hobi. I really didn't mean what I said that day. About you being inf-.." Taehyung couldn't complete his statement and he teared up and hid his face in Hoseok's neck. Hoseok caressed his naked back and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Hoseok. I'm sorry." Taehyung was now crying. He was feeling so apologetic, he hated himself for saying it. For ever hitting Hoseok where it hurt the most, for what? A mistake. A stupid, drunken night.

"I fucked up. Maybe I deserved it." Hoseok said timidly.
"No. No you didn't. It was low and disgusting. " Taehyung shook his head and then kissed Hoseok hard. Hoseok was now getting overwhelmed as he got kissed harder and harder. He missed him so much and lately he had been feeling that he was going to lose Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled Hoseok's waist and ground on his front very slowly. Hoseok moaned softly and arched his back up wrapped his legs around his waist.

"I love you, Hobi. Nothing matters as long as I have you." Taehyung said and licked his neck. Hoseok cupped his jaw and looked into his eyes.
"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked sincerely.
"Yes. Like I said, if it's not in your cards, then it's not in mine either." Taehyung kissed him.

"You're everything I have ever wanted and you're going to be my husband. Mine." Taehyung said to Hoseok in a low tone.

Hoseok pulled him in and Taehyung stripped his shirt and pants off in a flash. Taehyung unbuckled his belt as he looked at Hoseok with such desire in his eyes that it made him blush. Taehyung smirked down at him and then licked his lips slowly.

Hoseok bit his lip and his eyes twinkled. Taehyung grabbed some lube from the bedside table and coated his fingers with it. He pushed one in into Hoseok who pushed his head back into the pillow. Taehyung bit his neck leaving a hickey.

"Oh baby.." Hoseok moaned. Taehyung kept moving those fingers making Hoseok tear up from pleasure. 
"Oh just fuck me, Taehyung." Hoseok said breathlessly and Taehyung smirked. He was already so hard for his beautiful Hobi and he complied.

Taehyung pushed into him and began thrusting hard and fast. Taehyung growled in his ear and Hoseok bit his lip as he got fucked harder.
" Oh yeah. You were mine then, mine now and always will be. You understand?" Taehyung said grabbing Hoseok's neck lightly who moaned and nodded.

Taehyung kept going till he had Hoseok digging his nails in his back and biting his neck as he moaned. The two of them came together, Hoseok coming all over himself and Taehyung inside him.

Taehyung rode off his orgasm for a while then rolled off of Hoseok who was breathless and tired.

"Oh it was such a good night.." Taehyung beamed at his boyfriend who blushed and kissed him.

_______________________________________

Author's note

Third last chapter 😔❤️

New book summary:
Can a celebrity fall in love with an ordinary fan?
P. S. I've already published the new book guys.

It's called 'fanmeetings', please go check it out guys :'/

ILY all. I'm late but happy new year bbies. 💜💜