4

Update!
Vote goal 37? :|
Thank you for 150 in kookmin! 💖

Jungkook woke up very happy the next morning. He had dreamt about him playing football with a small child, while his another beautiful man, his husband clicked their pictures. Strange for him to be dreaming such things. He had never wanted a family, especially after he saw what his parents ended up like.

He sighed, got up and went off to shower. Every second of the time since he woke up, he hadn't stopped thinking about Jimin and Jihyung. But this was too soon. He couldn't just fall for a man who had a family. He probably didn't even see Jungkook that way. But he was a good man, even if he didn't like Jungkook romantically, they could be good friends.

Jungkook felt his heart ache at the thought of being only friends with him but for now he had to take things pretty slow since there was a child involved in this. He couldn't just love Jimin and not Jih. All this seemed too far into the fantasy world.

Jungkook wore a black T-shirt, ripped blue jeans and black timberlands and picked up his Gucci shades and phone as he headed off to Taehyung's.

"Jungkook.." he turned around as he saw his grandmother call out to him.
"Hey, beautiful!" He ran up to her. He loved his grandmother, she had protected him all his life.
She chuckled and hugged him.
"Where are you off to?" She smiled at him.
"Tae's! Do you need anything?" He asked sweetly.
"Oh nothing. Just tell Taehyung to meet me someday. I miss him. " She laughed.
"Done!" He smiled and hugged her.
"But can you go buy me some sushi?" She pulled his cheek. He nodded and laughed as he ran off.

She kept looking at him. He looked different, she hadn't seen him this happy for a while. And in just a day? What had happened? She just hoped whatever it was, kept giving him happiness and she walked away.

___________________________________

"Park Jihyung!" Jimin laughed as Jihyung splashed him with water as he tried to bathe him for school.
"Park Jimin!" His son laughed and he smiled affectionately. Jimin dried the water from his body and dressed him up for school.
"Don't you forget to bring back your notebooks!" Jimin pinched his nose.

"Okay. I'll get my math result today. Please don't be mad at me.." he whispered.
"No! I'll never be mad at you! I love you, baby." He kissed his cheek and fixed his hair.
"I'll believe you if you buy me sushi today." Jihyung gave him puppy eyes. Jimin widened his eyes and burst out laughing as he tickled his son.
"All this for sushi!" He laughed as Jihyung laughed as he tried to get out of his hold.

Jimin was a vocal trainer for  big companies. He had trained many big kpop idols, and was sitting there talking to a lot of the staff.
"How is little Jihyung?" Asked one of the makeup artists.
"Great. Getting very mischievous." He laughed. After he heard the rehearsals, he said bye to everyone and quickly drove off to pick his son up.

As he waited, his phone rang. It was his ex husband.
"Hello." Jimin said timidly.
"Hey, are you guys free today?" He said politely.
"I don't know. Why?" Jimin asked.
"I was hoping I could pick him up today and you could come get him on Friday evening. I have work on the weekend."
"It's sounding okay." Jimin sighed.
"Okay. Bye. See you." He said.
"See you. " Jimin disconnected the call. He was never comfortable with Jihyung visiting him.

"See you later!" Jihyung waved at his friends and ran to Jimin.
"Dad!" He jumped and hugged him. Jimin picked him up and kissed his cheek.
"How was your day?" Jimin smiled.
"It was okay. I got 10/50 in math. I'm sorry." He said sadly.
"Hey! You got 2 last time, I see progress!" He pecked his nose.
"So can I still get sushi?" Jihyung smiled, his eyes twinkling.
"Yes, you can." Jimin laughed and drove off with him.

Jungkook had a great time talking to his best friends.
"So you're coming for Yugyeom's party then? This Saturday!" Hoseok beamed at him.
"Yes! Time to get drunk before 9!" He laughed.
"You can meet good looking guys there. Especially Mingyu. " Taehyung laughed and Jungkook rolled his eyes. He had hooked up with Mingyu, but never dated him. He wasn't the kind to commit and fall in love.

"Daddy material." Hoseok laughed and hit Taehyung lightly. Jungkook laughed really hard.
"What?" Taehyung arched an eyebrow. 
"I just thought of Jimin, whose kid I'm teaching. The word daddy is not kinky now." He wiped his tears of laughter. Hoseok and Taehyung burst out laughing too.
"That's adorable. What's his name?" Hoseok smiled.
"Jihyung. He's adorable. Barely 4 feet tall, big eyes and the prettiest smile. " He smiled sweetly as he thought of him.

"Click a picture with him one day and show us! Please!" Taehyung said a little too loudly, and his deep voice startled them. Hoseok loved kids and so did Taehyung. They wanted to get married and have a family too but right now that wasn't possible and Jungkook knew it. He felt so bad for them but he understood their pain.

"I gotta pick up sushi for grandma and then rush for Jimin's place. Tae, she misses you. Meet her." He got up quickly.
"Done!" Taehyung smiled and Hoseok waved at him.
"How come she doesn't miss you?" Tae arched an eyebrow at his boyfriend to tease him.
"Because I visit every week. " Hoseok kissed his nose as he pouted.
___________________________________

"The sushi was great! Can I please get an ice cream?" Jihyung jumped around.
"I don't think so." Jimin smiled as they walked out of the restaurant.
"Please!" He begged again. Jimin sighed and nodded.
"We've got to hurry. Jungkook may reach before us." He said quickly and walked towards an ice cream parlour. He told Jihyung to stand right by him as they entered the crowded place.

Just as Jimin grabbed the ice cream, he saw Jihyung had gone missing.
"Jihyung!" He ran out and looked around everywhere. But there was no sign of his little boy.
"Jihyung!" He threw the ice cream on the ground and paced around everywhere.

After a few minutes he just fell onto his knees. This couldn't have happened! He turned his eye just for a moment.
"Please god!" He cried hard as some other people tried to help him too.

"Jimin!" He heard a voice.
He turned around to spot Jihyung crying in the crook of Jungkook's neck. He ran towards them and took Jihyung as he cried.
"Where were you? I told you to keep standing next to me!" He hugged his son as his tears streamed down his face and he stroked his hair.
"You're the only family I have. My baby." He kissed his head.

Jihyung kept crying in his father's chest, clutching onto his shirt. Jungkook kneeled in front of Jimin.
"Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you. " He cried inconsolably. Jungkook looked at his face, eyes screwed shut as tears streamed continuously. It was full of fear, but what he didn't understand was, why he was so scared.
"Hey it's okay. He's okay. I've got you both. As long as I'm around you'll be fine. " He said softly and wiped his tears off. Jimin got lost into his big eyes, their breathing uneven. Jungkook's eyes were glassy too, he almost felt like it was his own family.

They both snapped out of it as they heard a balloon pop somewhere.
"Let's... Let's go home." Jimin picked Jih up and Jungkook gulped as he stood up too.
"Thank you so much..." Jimin breathed out again.
"No problem." Jungkook smiled.  They couldn't look into each other's eyes.

"See you tomorrow, Jih. Rest well today. " He stroked his hair and turned around to leave. He  looked down at his phone he heard a small voice.
"Ironman!"
He turned around.

"Please come home. I don't mind studying because you're my favorite." He smiled at him. Jungkook's heart almost stopped hearing his words and seeing Jimin's smile. He nodded and walked away with them.