21

Update! 💜♥
Vote goal 355! 😭💕💕💕
OMG 916 FOLLOWS! THANK YOUUU!
LATE BECAUSE I HAD A MIGRAINE! SORRRYYY! 😭

Taehyung drove as fast as he could. His vision was getting blurry as tears filled his eyes. He called Hoseok again and again. But it was to no avail. The taped recording played each time.

"It's Jung Hoseok. I can't get to you right now, so leave me a message!" Taehyung's heart hurt hearing that voice. How could Hoseok just type out seven words to end their 8 year old relationship.

He didn't understand what he did wrong. He kept thinking of reasons, he kept thinking of his mistakes, anything that he did that hurt him. Anything at all. But nothing registered into his mind. He got more and more flustered as he does towards his house and reached there, his tires made a screeching sound at the sudden halt.

Taehyung rushed into his huge house where he saw his father sitting near a lamp and going through some business work.
"Taehyung! How are you, son?" He smiled. Taehyung gulped and wiped his sweat and walked up to him and hugged him, his father had no idea that Hoseok had broken things off with him. It felt like a good thing that he hadn't told anyone.

"Mr. Jung! I'm good! How've you been?" He managed to ask as normally as he could without bursting into tears as his heart began hurting.
"I'm good. Is everything okay, son?" Mr.Jung's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes, sir. Is...Is Hobi home?" He asked quickly.
"Of course! He's upstairs in his room. Do I need to talk to him?" He held Tae's hand.
"No no! It's fine. I was just... Here to see him. That's all. " He replied in a shaky voice and Mr. Jung could see that he was nervous. But he didn't want to invade his privacy. He smiled and nodded as Taehyung ran up the stairs.

"Hobi!" He barged in. The room was empty. Taehyung looked around flustered. He ran to the washroom, but that was empty too. He cupped his head in his hands and sat on his bed when he heard soft muffled cries.

They were coming from Hoseok's huge walk in closet. Taehyung got up slowly and turned the knob. He saw Hoseok crying in a corner, in front of him were numerous medical test results scattered around. Some torn, some crumpled and all of them damaged.

He walked towards him slowly.
"Don't!" Hoseok cried. His eyes were so swollen, as if he had been crying for hours.
"Hoseok.."
"I said don't!" Hoseok held his hand up. And Taehyung halted.

"Hobi, why are you doing this to me..." Tae was breaking down and Hoseok cried harder seeing him tear up. Taehyung walked towards him again but this time Hoseok just cried clutching his knees. Taehyung knelt down in front of him and cupped his face.

"No!" Hoseok shoved his hands off. Taehyung cupped his face again and Hoseok was too weak to fight. Taehyung pulled him up on his lap and Hoseok cried in his neck.
"Why, Hobi?" Taehyung choked back his tears and kissed his knuckles.

"Because... You... You're lying. " Hoseok cried in his neck.
"Wh--"
"Look at these tests! Even today! The doctors said the same fucking thing! I can't have a baby!  And now what? What now?" He pulled him by the collar of his shirt.
"Hobi that's.."
" And you lie! You lie that you don't want a baby! That it'll never matter! But it will and one day you're gonna meet someone who can give you a baby and y--" Taehyung shut him up with a kiss. Passionate yet soft. Hoseok pulled him in closer and cupped his face. He was pulling at his
clothes as if he just didn't want him to ever go.

"You idiot! Did you really think that I'm going to walk away because we can't have a child!? Hoseok everything I want, is with you. You, Jung Hoseok! " Tae kissed him quickly again and wiped his tears.
"But I can't-- A child is not in my cards." Hoseok cried softly.
"Then it's not in mine either. We're in this together. With each other. I am not leaving you, ever. Ever. " Taehyung kissed his forehead.
"Promise.." Taehyung said against his lips.