11

Update! 💕💕💕
I'M GONNA TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN IN A BIT!
Major trigger warning and next up, Jikoook!

Yoongi walked back into his apartment, his heart felt so heavy sitting there all alone, when he could have had his family next to him. His eyes lay on a picture of Jih and Jimin that he had clicked.

Jih looked so beautiful with his gummy smile, as Jimin helped him stand and look at the camera. That was the first and the last time his son ha ever been to an amusement park, but he was unaware of this.

He walked into his bedroom and opened his wardrobe where he kept Jih's preschool identity card.
'Min Jihyung' read the name. Yoongi felt himself tear up, he had ruined everything. And tried to even move on, but he never thought that Jimin may like another man since he was busy raising Jih. But seeing Jungkook made it all too real, the husband he didn't value, he saw how much he could mean to another.

Had he not taken those steps that night. Maybe, just maybe he'd have his family. Yoongi sobbed hard.
"I didn't think that could happen.." he cried running his fingers over Jih's picture. He stroked his neck and held the picture close as he sobbed.

"This is my family. He can't do this." Yoongi mumbled as his tears fell onto the floor.

___________________________________

The sound of the slap echoed in the entire room. Jimin fell down hard. He placed his hand on his cheek, now red from the impact. The impression of Yoongi's hand clear on his soft skin that stung so bad. He almost felt dizzy as the pain radiated, and his vision became blurry as tears filled his eyes.

Jimin got up and tried to pack his belongings only to get grabbed by his waist and pushed against the wall. Yoongi kissed his lips roughly and Jimin could taste some alcohol on his lips. He pinned Jimin's hands and bit down his neck.
"Let me go!" Jimin fought hard but Yoongi dug his nails into his wrist and bit his neck hard making Jimin cry harder. He didn't want this.

"Let me go, Yoongi!" Jimin managed to free his hands and push him. Yoongi stumbled back and then charged at him again, he grabbed his neck and pinned him again. He took his hand and made him cup his throbbing erection.

Jimin hated this. He never felt more disgusted at his touch.
"We're not doing this after you've just fucked another man" Jimin sobbed as he felt Yoongi kiss him all over his neck and lips.
Yoongi groaned and bit his lip.
"You're my husband. You're all mine to do whatever the fuck I want to do.." Yoongi said as he ground on Jimin's front. Jimin was panicking now, he hated it. But he hated himself more now, this was all anyone wanted. Sex.

He couldn't be touched by the man who had ruined everything they had. Yoongi continued to pin one of his hands and making the other stroke his length over the fabric. He moaned in his ear, Jimin felt useless.
"That's all I am. A slave to suit your fancy." Jimin tried fighting him off once again but Yoongi couldn't care less.
"Shut up, slut." Yoongi huffed and tore his shirt open and trailed hid hands down his body.
"No!" Jimin managed to push him off with one hand. Yoongi's face was full of anger now, he clenched his jaw and slapped him across his face again.

"Are you fucking going to say this to me!? You're going to refuse.. look at me, Jimin." Jimin had almost passed out, when Yoongi grabbed his neck and made him look up.
"You fucking bastard. You ruined my life." Jimin said in a faint voice and tried to push him off again but was too weak.

Yoongi pulled him and threw him onto the bed and got on top of him.
"You're going to fucking pay for this.." he pinned his arms down, and bit his lip very hard almost making him bleed. Jimin sobbed so hard, as he knew his son could be awake and hearing this.

"All you ever did was hurt me, Yoongi.." Jimin sobbed as he felt Yoongi reach down to his penis, his grip too tight. He was in pain and he wanted to go.
"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled at him and grabbed his hair. Jimin sobbed as he felt helpless and weak. It was the place where they made love. The room where they had endless of laughs and cuddles, some with Jih. And now all Yoongi was doing was hurt them.

"I want to go!" Jimin managed to free his hands and push Yoongi off once again. His shirt was ripped, neck bruised, lip sore and his penis hurt too with Yoongi being that rough with his grip. He sat up a crying mess and tried to fend for a new shirt to wear.
"Get out then! And take your filthy son with you!" Yoongi pushed him and he fell again.

"Don't call him that!" Jimin suddenly grabbed Yoongi's shirt.
"It's not his fault that his Appa is a worthless piece of shit!" Jimin pushed him and grabbed a small bag with some of his clothes, his identity cards and cash.
"Get the fuck out!" Yoongi shoved him again and shut the door.

Jimin cried so hard, his vision was getting really bad. The night was getting stormier as the wind made a loud haunting sound. Trees hitting the glass and the sound of thunder and flashes of lighting, making it all too worse for him to be driving with his baby. His hands went cold and his body ached from fighting so much.

He barged into Jih's room and Jih was already crying. His hands were trembling and Jimin cried and grabbed him. He picked him up and Jih shivered.
"Dad.." he cried hard. Jih was terrified, he had never seen Jimin this way.

As Jimin walked out, Yoongi suddenly grabbed Jih.
"Give him to me!" He yelled and started yanking Jih out of Jimin's hold by his small arms. Jih cried in pain and fear.
"No!" Jimin held him tighter.
"Dad!" Jih screamed tried to hold onto Jimin.
"Shut up, Jihyung!" Yoongi pulled him harder. Jih winced in pain and grabbed Jimin's shirt.
"You're hurting my baby!" Jimin pushed Yoongi hard and a glass vase broke, making Jih shudder.

Jimin knew he was going to get hit. He put Jih on the floor and stood in front of him.
"Fucking slut!" Yoongi slapped Jimin about 4 times.
"Enough!" Jimin pushed him. Jih cried and begged them to stop. His tiny body trying to pull his parents apart as they fought. He was too young to understand what they were saying but he knew they were in pain.

"You're not taking my child away!" Yoongi yelled and pulled him by the wrist.
"You don't care about him. You're busy fucking, you bastard!" Jimin cried against him as he tried to free his arm. Jih cried by them, his tiny hands trying to grab at their waists.

But the two of them didn't notice. Yoongi grabbed both of Jimin's arms and pushed him, making Jimin fall to the ground. They didn't notice Jih there and he got shoved too. The force was enough to push him to a glass cabinet and he plunged in head first.

"Jihyung!" Both of them yelled.