28

Update! 😭♥
Late because I'm injured .___.

Jimin's blood drained away from his face and he went pale. The man he had just hurt, now stood in front of him once again. It was as if fate was pushing them towards each other.

Jungkook pursed his lips seeing Jimin this way. He knew it would startle him but right now Jimin looked shattered and nervous. Jungkook would never want him to feel this way. Jimin bowed and managed to smile at him before he suddenly left.

Jungkook looked back at the CEO and smiled. And went to his own cabin. The place was huge, and he sat on a black plush chair behind a huge wooden table. He rested his head on the table as he breathed in and out trying to get a grip over himself.

Jimin rushed to a washroom and shut himself in as he sobbed against the door. This was going to be too much for him, and why would Jungkook put himself through this? Did he seriously just buy the company to be near him? And if so, then why?

Jimin wiped his tears and stormed out and towards his cabin and pushed the glass door open.
"What is wrong with you?" He said suddenly and Jungkook shot his head up.
"Jimin.." he got up but Jimin raised his hand up and signalled him to stop.
"Why? You can have any company! Then why here? Is it just to make my life miserable? You know I can't afford to be unemployed! I have a child!" Jimin said frustrated.
"Jimin it's not what you think.." Jungkook tried.
" And what do you think you'll do by buying this company? Did you think we'll just end up together if we met everyday? Wake up! We're not going to be together!" Jimin said suddenly, and Jungkook halted and clenched his jaw. Jimin saw his expression fall again, he couldn't look at him so he looked away and sighed.

Jungkook gulped as he fought back his urge to either yell at him or cry.
"Jimin. I did not buy the company. My father did, he did-- I have a liking for music, he thought I could expand the empire towards the music industry as well. It's simply that. " Jungkook said plainly as he stepped closer to Jimin who was still looking away.

Jimin laughed sarcastically and then spoke.
"Why this company?"
"My father wanted me to start with a smaller company before going into the big three. That's all. I'm not even your boss, you'd barely see me since you don't have to directly report to me. Ever.  " Jungkook explained, he was now so close to Jimin. His scent was hitting him, he was within his reach to just hold and kiss but he couldn't. Jimin gulped and looked up at him and their eyes locked.

He noticed the bruise on his jaw and his puffy swollen eyes. He looked tired and his eyes weren't twinkling at all. Jimin's heart shattered knowing he was the reason behind this.
"What happened to your jaw?" He asked suddenly and made Jungkook look away then back off.
"Jungkook? Did you get into a fight!?" Jimin asked concerned.

"Sorry, I'm late!" They both heard a voice and tall lanky boy walked in behind Jimin. His black hair was parted to the side, he wore a white shirt and navy blue trousers.

He suddenly hugged Jungkook. Jimin arched an eyebrow at his behavior, the hug was completely inappropriate, Jungkook was quick to push his arms off but the boy pecked his cheek anyway.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there. " He smiled at Jimin apologetically.
"Park Jimin. " Jimin managed to extend his hand.
"Kim Mingyu. " He shook his hand.

"I'm your new boss, I guess. Pleasure meeting you. " Mingyu smiled. Jimin gulped seeing him wrap his around Jungkook's waist but managed to nod and smile. Jungkook again removed Mingyu's arm and rolled his eyes, but Jimin was too flustered and he quickly exited.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked out. Jungkook was clearly not interested in Mingyu then why was he still being so touchy.
"Tall ass whore.." Jimin's conscience laughed, but Jimin was feeling really low now.