Newt (1)

Heyyyyy everyone. So, before I get started, just wanted to say hi. If you're here from my first book, then you already know the drill, but if not, I already have an entire book filled with imagines for you to enjoy. Feel free to request any imagines you'd like on this book, and I hope you like it!💖so let's get started!

 Feel free to request any imagines you'd like on this book, and I hope you like it!💖so let's get started!

"So, uh...Newt. I was wondering....you talk to Y/N lately?" Thomas asked, eating some of frypans chicken on a stick.

"No, why?" Newt asked, continuing to eat his food.

"Because....I talked to Y/N while we were running today." Thomas said quietly.

"Mhm?" Newt asked, taking another bite of food.

"And Y/N likes you." Thomas blurted out. Newt turned to look at him, still chewing on his food. He smiled and the two boys burst out laughing.

"That's a good one, Tommy." Newt laughed, shaking his head as he turned to look at you.

"I'm being dead serious, Newt." Thomas laughed again. Newts face turned a bit more serious.

"You're joking." He said, turning back to Thomas.

"Go ask her yourself, Shank." Thomas smiled, shaking his head and eating more food.

Newt shook his head, smiling. "I will." He said, standing up. Thomas flashed him a thumbs up as Newt made his way towards you through the crowd of gladers