Newtmas (90)

I was in the mood for some newtmas so here we go

I was in the mood for some newtmas so here we go. Idk what scene this is actually from so I improvised.

"Thomas, you better have a plan." Frypan panted, his hands on his knees as they crowded into the small, broken-down, building.

"I....I'm working on it." Thomas said as he caught his breath from running. In the background, lightning illuminated the sky and the rumble of lightning would interrupt his thoughts.

"Well hurry, or we're gonna die out here." Minho said, looking out through one of the dirty windows to check the storm.

Newt held onto Thomas's arm, party because running on sand wasn't good for his bad leg, but partly because he was worried about Thomas doing something stupid.

And okay, maybe part of it was just that he was a bit scared.

Newt looked at Thomas, waiting for him to make a suggestion.

Thomas glanced over for a second, then lowered his head as he tried to think. The last thing he wanted was Newt and the others getting caught out in the storm if things got worse, and he knew they all looked to him.

The other gladers huddled around, trying to get as far from the sand that made its way in through the cracks and the walls, tearing the air from the violent winds.

Thomas licked his lips, nodding.
"Right. I might have an idea..." he said as he started to explain his plan.

"Attaboy, Tommy." Newt muttered under his breath.