Dylan (143)

"So, we hear things are going well with Y/N

"So, we hear things are going well with Y/N." An interviewer stated, sitting across from Dylan.
"Right?"

Dylan nodded, looking past the mans shoulder to where you standing behind the camera.
"Yeah. Things are going great. Never a dull moment."

"Oh really? What does that mean?" He asked, folding his hands in front of him as Dylan scratched his cheek.

"Well, were always trying new stuff, right? So the other day, this new nail salon opened down the street from our apartment. Y/N went with some friends to go try it out, and didn't tell me." Dylan explained, motioning with his hands the entire time as the interviewer nodded along.

"So Y/N gets home, and hasn't bothered to tell me about the nails, which are long sharp acrylics of course. I wasn't paying attention, so I reached down to hold hands." He held up his right hand and then jabbed his left pointer finger into his palm.
"I get stabbed in the hand out of nowhere."

The interviewer and Dylan both laugh amongst themselves.

"So you weren't expecting that at all?" The man asked.

"Nope." Dylan shook his head and held up his hands.
"It's not that I don't like them, it's just a warning would be nice before my hand gets stabbed with little daggers. They're like kitten claws."

"I get it, you don't like the nails." You called from your door behind the camera, and the entire crew laughed quietly.