Minho (long)(146) + Please Read

Pre-maze Minho time

Pre-maze Minho time

"Hey. Psst." You called, looking over at the boy next to you. He turned, looking back from the chair next to yours.

"Yeah?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can you keep a secret?" You asked quietly, glancing around the room even though it was empty. Janson had left to go oversee the prepping of the maze, leaving you and the boy alone. Both of you had been called to his office for something, which you didn't know.

"Yeah, probably." He nodded. You leaned over, cupping his ear and whispering, "the room is probably being recorded, so I have to be quiet, but I got a pack of gum from one of the scientists. I stuck it all under Janson's desk."

"Chewed?" He asked, and you nodded in response.

You pulled away, watching as the boy smiled and leaned over to peer under the desk himself.
"Awe. That's so sick. I love it."

"I know, right?" You knocked over a cup on Jansons desk.
"They're sending us up like next month, right? We gotta make their lives hell if we can." You explained, handing him a piece of gum and popping one into your mouth.

"I was thinking that next I'll hide my milk cartons from lunch all over the compound. By the time they go bad, we'll be gone, and the entire place will stink." You grinned.

"Oooh. That's so evil." The boy smiled, reaching up to rub his chin.
"I'll help. We could hide them in the air vents so it gets pumped throughout the compound, too."

"I like the way you think." You laughed, popping a bubblegum bubble and holding out a hand.
"I'm Y/N."

"Minho." The boy took your hand and shook it.
A moment later, he followed your lead and unwrapped the gum from earlier, stuffing the wrapper into his pocket. he chewed it for a few seconds, the paused in thought.
"We should stick this to the ceiling."

"Hell Yeah." You grinned mischievously. A moment later, both of you we're standing on chairs and having a contest on who could get in the most difficult spot.

He won, with his long arms and legs. He stuck it to the fire alarm in the corner of the room. You managed to stick it on top of a bookshelf, almost falling off in the process.

"Ooh, let's draw on the walls behind the bookshelf so when he moves it sometime in the future he gets a surprise." Minho suggested.

You continued to set up small, barely noticeable but annoying things around Jansons office, because guess what? You made a friend.

And now the both of you were gonna make WICKED's live's hell.

———

So....serious time...attention to anyone reading any of my stories. Settle in, this is a kinda long update.

Hey there. It's me. For anyone that doesn't know, I'm a junior in high school. It's a crazy time right now, between SAT's, colleges, school, and everything else going on I have to change a few things. I'm going to have to start updating my books less frequently. Some of you may have noticed the slowing of updates lately, and I apologize. I actually was thinking about how much free time I have today and it's depressing, honestly.

Let's see here.

I should get about 8 hours of sleep. Let's say it takes me 1 hour to get ready before school, eat my breakfast, and drive there. It's then 7 hours in class. After school, I have an average of 2-4 hours per day for our school musical practice. We'll say 3 hours. So far that's about 19 busy hours. Now, I'm a teenager, I need to eat dinner and shower, so let's add another and make it 20. I normally have an average of 2 hours of homework, and I'm supposed to get 1 hour of exercise a day, which I try to do by working out.

To anyone following along with my math, that gives me one hour to do everything else that I want to. I need to practice my flute, practice piano, maybe I want to make cookies, maybe I want to take a quick nap....and, I'm human, maybe I just want to sit and watch some Netflix. And of course there are also days where that hour of free time doesn't even happen because something else comes up, so that's always great.

I'm not saying I'm done with Wattpad, but in my free time, updating stories isn't always at the top of my list. I love writing, don't get me wrong, but I also love cooking, baking, drawing, singing, dancing, and so many other things. So I'll be updating less in order to be able to do those other things.

I hope you guys understand. I really do love you all so much. If you're still reading after that rant, I just wanted to say I appreciate you all so much. You have no idea. Even if I don't always respond to comments and stuff, because I actually get a lot of notifications, I do read them and I love every single one. Your comments are literally one of my favorite things to see on my phone. You guys always bring a smile to my face, and it really does help when I'm having a long stressful day to see that you guys like what I write.

Thank you all for still reading my stories and just being all together amazing people. I love you all!!! So much!!!!! Stay awesome, keep writing, and keep reading, my children!
💖💖💖