Thomas (97)

"Shhh

"Shhh. Get down." Thomas whispered, shushing the small group as you all crouched in the corn field. The clicks of griever circled nearby, and everyone held their breath in an effort to be as quiet as possible.

"I think it's gone...but everyone lay low just in case." You said with a finger to your lips. You got to your feet, half crouching, half standing, and took a step towards the center of the glade.

"Don't you dare." Thomas warned, his hand latching onto your wrist.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just checking." You whispered. Thomas let go of your hand.

Not even a second later, a griever claw shot through the corn stalks and wrapped around your waist. It yanked you into the air, away from the others.

"NOOO!!!" Thomas screamed, already running after you. The griever claw tightened around you, cutting off your breath as you struggled to break free.

There was shouting below, which you couldn't identify as individual people, but it sounded like quite a few gladers.

The griever shrieked in pain as a spear was lodged in the bulbous flesh on its side. It reared up, throwing you off to the side as it turned to the attacker.

Minho and Newt, along with a crowd of others, threw bottles of flaming alcohol and spears at the griever, while you landed on the ground a few feet away. The air was instantly knocked from your lungs, and Thomas stumbled over to you.

"Y/N? Sh*t....Are you hurt, or...or stung?" He checked you over as you got your breath back.

"I'm okay....That's definitely leaving a bruise though." You groaned. He let out a small sigh, but nodded in relief.

"You sure you're not stung?" He repeated.

"I'm fine, Thomas. We gotta go." You croaked out, coughing slightly and wincing.

"Okay......yeah, you're right." Thomas mumbled, helping you to your feet as you both headed to the homestead with the others.

Hey guys! So, we're reaching our imagine number 300! Well....you know what I mean. 200 in the last book, and were at 97 in this one. So, that brings the question...I want to do something special for number 300, so what do you want? Comment below. I'm up for anything. Newtmas, a reaaalllly long imagine, one about Frypan, or even one with the gladers from before the maze. I'm down for anything and everything (okay.....anything but ratman)😂so let me know what you guys want!
Love youuuuu❤️