Ki hong (13)

Can we just appreciate the shoulders real quick? Sorry if that's weird but

Can we just appreciate the shoulders real quick? Sorry if that's weird but....dang

"Smilleeeeee." You said, holding up your phone. Ki Hong gave you a big cheesy smile, adding a thumbs up for extra exaggeration.

"Now tell them what we're doing." You said happily. Ki hong turned around from his spot at the stove.

"We're making cookies. I don't understand why you wanna record this, but...." he shook his head and laughed a little. He kept mixing the bowl.

"I'm trying out my new camera. Hush you." You teased back. A timer went off and Ki Hong cheered a little.

"First batch is done!" He put on an oven mit and pulled them out of the oven, setting them down on the table. You got a close up of the tray with the camera.

"Those look like garbage." You laughed.

"Heyyy they might taste good!" Ki Hong said in defense. "Dont bully my cookies."

"Look, babe, it was a good try, but did you add any flour?" You laughed, putting the camera on Ki Hong's face again. He didnt say anything, just shrugged and made a face that showed how he had no idea.

"I love you, Ki, but you're not very good at this." You laughed. He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out a little.

"Well, since we can't use this batter anymore..." you trailed off, setting the camera down and grabbing the bowl. You swiped some out with your finger and flicked it at Ki Hong's face.

"Hey!" He laughed, wiping it off.

"Okay, that's it, you're on!" He laughed, scooping an entire handful of cookie dough out of the bowl. You shrieked and ran off as he grabbed the camera and chased after you, laughing the whole way.